Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (10121 Views)

Resolved / If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Be guided?
Madness?
#Cyberbullying

Don't bully uboma.....

ok

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by freshvine(f): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
AutoElectNG:
For the avoidance of doubt and to set the record straight, there is no court case between AutoElectNG and anyone else at this moment, and most certainly not with any client as at today, and there is none that was conducted in the past either (Court documents are public documents and so this can be independently verified).

AutoElectNG cannot speak for the future though, because AutoElectNG reserves every right to pursue to the maximum limit prescribed by and permitted by law any infractions (violations and abuse) of AutoElectNG's rights.

Two wrong do not a right make, and so AutoElectNG guided by equity has thus exercised extreme restraint even though pushed to the wall on this thread.

There's no push to the wall my friend. That's provocative arrogance on display. Paying the complainant means admissible and culpability to the issue raised.

Thank you for not allowing this thread to degenerate to mudslinging.

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
freshvine:

There's no push to the wall my friend. That's provocative arrogance on display. Paying the complainant means admissible and culpability to the issue raised.

Thank you for not allowing this thread to degenerate to mudslinging.
Sweetie I am finding it difficult to get where you are? Are you alleging that autoelectng is guilty....which he denies or you are accusing him of unbridled arrogance?

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Exactly 1 year ago, the request for a refund was processed in favor of the OP.

But OP and her hubby have continued to confiscate my tools, two years and counting.

For this reason, even if the OP considered this matter resolved, the accused did not consider the matter resolved.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:
AutoElectNG is not a trusted professional.

Instead, he relies heavily on internet research to sound knowledgeable. I mean, this guy can screenshot for all of Africa! Manuals, factory documentation, third party documentation, his questions on online forums - you name it, I have emails full of them!

I fell for this and engaged him in June/July 2018 to fix an issue with my CVT (as well as do some other repairs). Stupidly, a large deposit was paid, and parts were purchased as his direction. Yet - he did not fix the issue. Still, he assured me that he would be able to solve the issue. Soon after, he asked for more money - even though it was obvious at this point that he could not fix the issue with the CVT. The last time I saw him was October 2018, where he promised to pay back the deposit (agreed at more than 80k after some deductions). His father was even at this meeting. His father assured me that this money would be paid back in the agreed time. When the agreed time elapsed, he wanted to say he would pay me back - but would not give a deadline!

For more than a year, I have been trying to get my money back. In the meantime, I had to pay someone else to carry out the repairs on the CVT while AutoElectNG gave assurance after assurance that he would be coming into some money, and would be able to pay me back ASAP. Numerous calls, texts, and emails to AutoElectNG have been unanswered since April of this year. I last sent an email on October 4. After getting no response (yet again), I decided enough was enough.

AutoElectNG, I take God beg you - pay me my money back and let's be done with this once and for all. If you can find time to arrange for training and give out internet advice, you can pay back the money you have owed for more than a year.

One year, one month, and one day ago at precisely this same minute, I was dragged to the court of public opinion on Nairaland by the OP.

The OP failed to state the whole story.

The OP has been in possession of my tools of trade since October 4, 2018, and October 9, 2018, respectively.

The OP has ignored 14 emails sent between November 14, 2020, and November 21, 2020, requesting for the release of the same.

This is for the information of the same court of public opinion on nairaland.

In other words, this matter is not yet resolved.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

Balance is 86k. Check your whatsapp.

This has been quoted for the records.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

There are still liabilities when a proxy/representaitive is involved. Unfortunately, I'll have to get proof as I can. Would be great if Gazzuzz would put in writing (via email, whatsapp) what he is paying for and as proxy to/representative of whom.

This has been quoted for the records.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
This should be interesting
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

That't not what I said. I mentioned her because it was not only one of the many screenshots he sent, but it was a sticking point that he used to delay coming to a conclusion about how to go forward with the car.
This has been quoted for the record.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

You must have me mistaken with the other case he was going to court on. Nonetheless, the matter has been settled offline as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

That wasn't the intent of what I said. My apologies if you interpreted it as so. I did not mean to indicate there was a partnership.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

I have. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

If it was resolved for the OP, it was not resolved for the accused.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

I welcome your suggestion on what it should be changed to.

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jaBlondie:

Done

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by LeJeun3: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2020

Watching....

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Also for the record.

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2021
For the kind attention of the court of public opinion (Part 1 of 4)

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2021
For the kind attention of the court of public opinion (Part 2 of 4)

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2021
For the kind attention of the court of public opinion (Part 3 of 4)

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2021
For the kind attention of the court of public opinion (Part 4 of 4)

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Alfred74: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
9jaBlondie:
AutoElectNG is not a trusted professional.

Instead, he relies heavily on internet research to sound knowledgeable. I mean, this guy can screenshot for all of Africa! Manuals, factory documentation, third party documentation, his questions on online forums - you name it, I have emails full of them!

I fell for this and engaged him in June/July 2018 to fix an issue with my CVT (as well as do some other repairs). Stupidly, a large deposit was paid, and parts were purchased as his direction. Yet - he did not fix the issue. Still, he assured me that he would be able to solve the issue. Soon after, he asked for more money - even though it was obvious at this point that he could not fix the issue with the CVT. The last time I saw him was October 2018, where he promised to pay back the deposit (agreed at more than 80k after some deductions). His father was even at this meeting. His father assured me that this money would be paid back in the agreed time. When the agreed time elapsed, he wanted to say he would pay me back - but would not give a deadline!

For more than a year, I have been trying to get my money back. In the meantime, I had to pay someone else to carry out the repairs on the CVT while AutoElectNG gave assurance after assurance that he would be coming into some money, and would be able to pay me back ASAP. Numerous calls, texts, and emails to AutoElectNG have been unanswered since April of this year. I last sent an email on October 4. After getting no response (yet again), I decided enough was enough.

AutoElectNG, I take God beg you - pay me my money back and let's be done with this once and for all. If you can find time to arrange for training and give out internet advice, you can pay back the money you have owed for more than a year.

You claimed this was resolved, why keeping his tools?

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Final and fair warning!

2 Shares

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Postingnonsense: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
9jaBlondie:

Balance is 86k. Check your whatsapp.

See o! And I thought this gazzuzz was a criminal, see this sis, collected money and sold this boys tools join. This life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Postingnonsense: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
AutoElectNG:
Final and fair warning!

Beta shatap! Who are you warning? Go and drink cold water jo

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by captainking(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
AutoElectNG:
Final and fair warning!

I believe you have been too lenient.. If IP claim the issue was resolved.. They should return your tools...

Not having your tools would have deprived you of income ranging in the millions I guess. You know what to do sir.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
captainking:

I believe you have been too lenient.. If IP claim the issue was resolved.. They should return your tools...

Not having your tools would have deprived you of income ranging in the millions I guess. You know what to do sir.

Agreed.

Way to go brother.

Full versions soon to be uploaded.

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
PRE-ACTION NOTICE

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by olenyi: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
E don set

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Letter of Demand to the Wife

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AutoElectNG: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Letter of Demand to the Husband

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9icetoo(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Vawulence has been served. grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by OfficialDJ: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin
AutoElectNG:
Letter of Demand to the Wife

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speed Limiter: FRSC Impounds 20 Vehicles In Onitsha / Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? / Petrol Vs. Diesel: What Engine To Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.