Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop (85913 Views)

Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by vivalavida(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
How is he going to escape this?
Make dem use am do scapegoat joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by maxiuc(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by sLentlover7778(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Take heart bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by alklas(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
no level notin go come out efcc na till fraud corruption can't fight corruption
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Chummynoni(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
he wont ave any problem dealing with his incarceration. he must have been a lengendary in soapying by now. throw the nuisance in prison pls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oboyyyyyy.. See Lamba.. cool cool cool
We're my lappy... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by omenka(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
creolehunt:
My heart was really gladened the day I read of Naira Marley 's initial arrest. But in the light of the recent arrest of Mompha, i do not give a hoot about Naira anymore; he is a fingerling in the Pacific.

EFCC, now that you have Mompha, please do well to give us Hushpuppy and E-money.

People should learn to earn an honest living.
But why do you presume those two arent legit hustlers?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Cyoung4real(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
EFCC is really trying unlike those illiterate SARS officers that would arrest you simply because the saw Yahoo messenger on your phone.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by theenchanter: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:

Wretched soul

Bleep off,, with your shiity

Legit work

You sure will die poor
EFCC will soon arrest u too. Better watch ur back!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by invigilator(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
lagoskind:
The highest they can charge him for is attempted fraud, as they only found details and no evidence of a financial crime committed, which just shows they witch hunted that boy for the Yahoo song he sang...

I hope the hypocrites in red will go after the set people responsible for the present decay we're witnessing in this country... Bloody hypocrites always attacking young people and leaving the thieving politicians to have a field day.
The only assumed evidence they have is this Nicole somebody, who has not even released evidence from his/her account showing the fraudulent act that took place... This guys are just looking at all means of ensuring the deal with Marley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Octopusssy(f): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
E remain Cubana, E-money and Hushpuppi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by ruggedtimi(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
criminals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Even with TOR browser sef, he should have used pshipon to turn his laptop to an encrypted server.
But what would it take him to always clear of cache of visited websites at intervals..

what happens to G-zapper to protect his online identity and daily search history grin

See as e save bin.txt file for laptop?
All dis mumu yahoo boys sef

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by jonnyjustcome22: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jail waiting

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
invigilator:

The only assumed evidence they have is this Nicole somebody, who has not even released evidence from his/her account showing thr fraudulent act that took place... This guys are just looking at all means of ensuring the deal with Marley

They are fools.... Magu is just an idiot with misplaced priorities. If they're not hunting opposition members, they're after "Yahoo boys" half of whom are just IT entrepreneurs... I guess everyone who uses Tor is a criminal. They don't know about right to anonymity on the internet...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by invigilator(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
theenchanter:
Nairamarley hand no clean, abeg... the guy get case for UK... according to my source. grin

E just dey japa upandan.

Sey dem bap d guy plenty times for abroad no mean sey wetin efcc d accuse am him do am... Overthere, if truly he was a fraudster, I don't think he would have been granted bail nor we in Nigeria will even have gotten to know N. Marley as an artiste

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Izzymore(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Inside life......

Meanwhile....

If you need any kind of Chicks ...day old broiler... Day old cockerel...day old pullets... Local turkey.. day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050...
Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by evasunny06(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
I tink say na only me learn am aswear

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by invigilator(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
lagoskind:

They are fools.... Magu is just an idiot with misplaced priorities. If they're not hunting opposition members, they're after "Yahoo boys" half of whom are just IT entrepreneurs... I guess everyone who uses Tor is a criminal. They don't know about right to anonymity on the internet...

You dey blame them? How much have our politicians laundered overseas, how much did bankole tiff stella nkor and the likes of them.. This is govt money of which the punishment should be more severe than that of an individual brainwashing another individual. Yet the overhype the yahoo boys like they are the ones stagnating the country's economy..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by willyjacs(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:

Wretched soul

Bleep off,, with your shiity

Legit work

You sure will die poor
don't be stupid.
Its not only stealing that can make u rich....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Adiwana: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Amuatulu:
Even with TOR browser sef. But what would it take him to always clear of cache of visited websites at intervals..

See as e save bin.txt file for laptop?
All dis mumu yahoo boys sef

Do you know what TOR browser is and how it operates?? And how will he access certain credentials he needs if he doesn't save it on his laptop. You are really not making sense

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
invigilator:

You dey blame them? How much have our politicians laundered overseas, how much did bankole tiff stella nkor and the likes of them.. This is govt money of which the punishment should be more severe than that of an individual brainwashing another individual. Yet the overhype the yahoo boys like they are the ones stagnating the country's economy..

Abi oo...if anything, Yahoo boys are actually bringing money into the economy, that's just the mathematical part of the narrative, not that anyone supports it. I just wish the boy well... This country, the youths are always the target and the devil is always behind it cos of the bright future ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Adiwana:

Do you know what TOR browser is and how it operates?? And how will he access certain credentials he needs if he doesn't save it on his laptop. You are really not making sense

U dont really knw the ethics behind this okay.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by theenchanter: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
invigilator:

Sey dem bap d guy plenty times for abroad no mean sey wetin efcc d accuse am him do am... Overthere, if truly he was a fraudster, I don't think he would have been granted bail nor we in Nigeria will even have gotten to know N. Marley as an artiste
i say person japa from there, wetin u con dey yearn na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by iammolise(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Las Las money will talk bobs will walk Scot free... The law don't work in this country, EFCC just stop deceiving ur selves and let the niggie go, he got godfathers in the polity already, all this is just a front like they working, shitty modafvckers.

Na only broke Gboys dey stay prison...
If u know u broke in the game beta do shit under blanket covers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by invigilator(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
lagoskind:

Abi oo...if anything, Yahoo boys are actually bringing money into the economy, that's just the mathematical part of the narrative, not that anyone supports it. I just wish the boy well... This country, the youths are always the target and the devil is always behind it cos of the bright future ahead.

Swears, if they're claiming transparency in the accusations, if we see anything higher than what an artiste of the caliber of N. Marley should have and no validative evidence to prove the additional income sources, then the can go ahead and nail him. You don't actually need implicating files on a laptop to nail a fraudster; account balances cost of properties, online profiles in online financial firms can help narrow the case... It's much more easier for them to probe Mompha than N. MARLEY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by abbey621(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
lagoskind:

You can give him your bank information including that of your family members since they are all really helping the Nigerian economy. Abi dem swear 4 una make you dey scam only oyinbo, make dem try local too na grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by theenchanter: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
lagoskind:

which yeye money them bring enter economy? Abegi jare

They cause more harm to legit online biz people and cause stigmatization to nigerians in general.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Mustiniceone(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ómó see Yahoo lesson abeg... EFCC thanks for the lesson. By this time nxt week am already Driving BENZ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by dharrey2012: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
invigilator:

The only assumed evidence they have is this Nicole somebody, who has not even released evidence from his/her account showing the fraudulent act that took place... This guys are just looking at all means of ensuring the deal with Marley

Well, it's enough in law. There is identity theft, and it attracts several years.

What I really dont understand is how people try to justify all these wrongs and they will still feel like they are making a point.?

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.