Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop (85995 Views)

Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by RenHub: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2019
greggng:

Did you see where efcc confirmed the admin login to be that of Marley....with that alone he has some questions to answer...if someone borrow you his laptop , are you expected to change the admin login?

He'd just say that the last time he travelled to UK the "real owner" changed it. With a very good lawyer the efcc may just be the one to apologise. After watching better call Saul and power I have realised that the law tends to lean on the side of the accused.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nostradamus: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
So it is now a crime to use TOR browser in Naija.. this next level go shele well well for una body sha..
no it's not really a crime to use TOR browser but how you use it(do you use it for fraud?).

My problem with this now is that those illiterates in black uniforms might start harassing and arresting people for having that tor browser.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Enyimbamercedes: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2019
voltron14:

When he's convicted your tone would change.

Then you would call it oppression of the youth or regular Yahoo boy.

Convicted based on? Browsing history? They need to tie the laptop to him. They need to prove it was him that visited those sites. That they seized the laptop from him does not prove he visited the sites.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by voltron14: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

Convicted based on? Browsing history? They need to tie the laptop to him. They need to prove it was him that visited those sites. That they seized the laptop from him does not prove he visited the sites.

They need to tie it to transactions associated with him.

Easy peasy.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by airsaylongcon: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
So it is now a crime to use TOR browser in Naija.. this next level go shele well well for una body sha..

As in! I was shocked. TOR now na crime? What about us wey they torify all network connections or use TOR to access sites that have blacklisted Nigerian IP
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:
Dear OP, you just taught everyone of us how to commit fraud. Thank you. angry
Don't be tempted to commit fraud. Do you hear me, avoid fraud, or you will soon join your Naira Marley in Kirikiri prison And remember you are not Naira Marley, so nobody will surrender his N2m for your bail. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Abduldogo(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Those thinking op has finally showed them how to Yahoo, beware EFCC agent are there lurking behind those site mentioned. Use at your peril.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
The EFCC forensic expert is a Mumu man!!

Forensic expert that couldn’t forensically search two illegally obtained mobile phones; a blackberry and infinix.

They began to beg for the owner to come and unlock them to search the phones. Owner kukuma use find my android to wipe the phone and blackberry protect to wipe the blackberry. Forensic expert is with two useless phones ....
Hmmm. Continue, you will soon know that crime does not pay las las.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nostradamus: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2019
Cyoung4real:
EFCC is really trying unlike those illiterate SARS officers that would arrest you simply because the saw Yahoo messenger on your phone.
or even because you have an iPhone(which might even be a gift from a relative).
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Came4amod:

Naira merly will say .. we are omo ase ... and we are waiting for give away .. crime don't pay .. but I really want to know what they have concluded about Evans ... ordinary Evan's still dey jolly .. I bet...mompha doesn't last 2 weeks in efcc custody .. anyone wanna bet ...
Have you ever been to prison or even police cell before? Nobody dey jolly there. Avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:

No he didn't. Most of those websites and tools are useful for legit hustlers. For example, Tor browser was made for whistle blowers. I also use IP changers to see how fast a site I'm designing will load from outside Africa.

I hope you get the gist.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by carlos1(m): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2019
creolehunt:
My heart was really gladened the day I read of Naira Marley 's initial arrest. But in the light of the recent arrest of Mompha, i do not give a hoot about Naira anymore; he is a fingerling in the Pacific.

EFCC, now that you have Mompha, please do well to give us Hushpuppy and E-money.

People should learn to earn an honest living.

Leave emoney outta dis
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by airsaylongcon: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Amuatulu:

Steganography Technique would have been better.. knw if u knw. Goodnight bro

Ha! Forget o. The IT forensic guys in EFCC are good forget that this one is talking anyhow. They comb through every file on the HDD o. And steganographically hidden file will be found. Those guys are meticulous with loads of support and training from Western police forces

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nostradamus: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2019
theenchanter:
which yeye money them bring enter economy? Abegi jare

They cause more harm to legit online biz people and cause stigmatization to nigerians in general.
the truth!!

Nothing but the absolute truth!!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by voltron14: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2019
RenHub:

He'd just say that the last time he travelled to UK the "real owner" changed it. With a very good lawyer the efcc may just be the one to apologise. After watching better call Saul and power I have realised that the law tends to lean on the side of the accused.

You do know the time stamp for modification of a file can easily be found, don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by voltron14: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Alvin212:

Wretched soul

Bleep off,, with your shiity

Legit work

You sure will die poor

What money have you even seen to call another person wretched?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Burgerlomo: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Hmmn. This our afonjas people and scam.
Anyway. No further commenting

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by explosiveskull(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2019
creolehunt:
My heart was really gladened the day I read of Naira Marley 's initial arrest. But in the light of the recent arrest of Mompha, i do not give a hoot about Naira anymore; he is a fingerling in the Pacific.

EFCC, now that you have Mompha, please do well to give us Hushpuppy and E-money.

God bless you
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by RenHub: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2019
voltron14:

You do know the time stamp for modification of a file can easily be found, don't you?

What if it coincides with the time he was at the UK. Truth is the case lacks enough substance to incriminate him.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by shugabasbn: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:

I think say na only dey think am. The exposed information is too much for public

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by iamjavadem(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2019
While you will die in prison.
Alvin212:

Wretched soul

Legit work

You sure will die poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by voltron14: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2019
RenHub:

What if it coincides with the time he was at the UK. Truth is the case lacks enough substance to incriminate him.

You seek coincidence now.

There's a high probability it doesn't match.

All the EFCC needs to do is provide ways and means.
Items of criminality in his possession is incriminating enough.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Mumu even if efcc clear every fraudster 100% what is ur gain, we the white accept & cherish us, ... of what benefits is it be to our economic or GDP. All the money efcc av recovered till date of what benefit are they to the society ,all those fancy cars & building who finally enjoys it... definitely not us so why are you dancing over something inconsequencial + no benefit to d masses. Politicians are our problem, the barrier to development & infrastracture that is suppose to benefit all, total yahoo GNP to nigeria is not even up to abacha loot in foreign lands not to talk of our politicians ... i will dance wen those politicians are ridiculed & prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by kingadex(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
I wonder ooo...and i have it on my laptop....Its better to delete am before dey name person yahooboy
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Airoflaw(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:
mesef wan go try those website to confirm if dey really exit grin efcc can lie sometimes...

Abeg na play i dey play oo
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by explosiveskull(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Alvin212:

[s]

Wretched soul

Legit work

You sure will die poor[/s]
Bastard, loafer, nymphomaniac, arse hole, slowpoke, necromancer, dead meat, smelling prick, born by mistake, born through miscarriage, born through abortion, born by chance not be choice, wasted sperm that a condom would have solved this planet this idiot, you are the wretched soul, you are the poorest with badluck, may all your father, mother and every person who will ever associate with you lose their achievement to fraudsters and Yahoo people.
You are the stupid lazy fools who make the legit ones hustling for their daily bread look stupid. EFCC will catch up with you soon and may you have the most painful stay in prison and die off there of sickness and never to be remembered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by explosiveskull(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2019
dayveed1:
I never really liked this guy but reading all these with everything found on his laptop I couldn't be more impressed!..

In summary.
He is a spammer and a carder..

BUT THE MUMU TOO DEY RUN HIN MOUTH.. OGA GO SERVE YOUR TERM.

Don't quote me I have really badmouth!
grin
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by kingadex(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Nostradamus:
no it's not really a crime to use TOR browser but how you use it(do you use it for fraud?).

My problem with this now is that those illiterates in black uniforms might start harassing and arresting people for having that tor browser.
Yes ooo, once they see TOR browser on your laptop,, you are gone
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by RenHub: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
voltron14:

You seek coincidence now.

There's a high probability it doesn't match.

All the EFCC needs to do is provide ways and means.
Items of criminality in his possession is incriminating enough.

Im just playing the the devil's advocate jor.
If guilty he should face the music

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Airoflaw(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Ha! Forget o. The IT forensic guys in EFCC are good forget that this one is talking anyhow. They comb through every file on the HDD o. And steganographically hidden file will be found. Those guys are meticulous with loads of support and training from Western police forces
mayb they are formal yahooboy too turned EFCC IT forensic officer undecided
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by voltron14: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
MadLogan:

Envy. These people you mentioned don’t even know your poor ass but you wish for their downfall; tell me why you will grow? Spend quality time on how to improve your life and stop hating. I wonder the kind of father you will be to your kids

And the criminals you are praising transfer funds into your own account right?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.