Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop (86006 Views)

Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by promisedeco(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2019
invigilator:
How do we know our so called Economic and Financial Crimes Comission people did not embed those files there just to cover their shame i.e if truly Naira Marley is innocent?

For Gods sake, how many days on earth do you need to go through files stored on a laptop, this wasn't presented as evidence on the first appearance in court neither [I stand to be corrected] was it presented in the just immediate appearance. And by the way, why save a CC number as .txt when you can write it in a book elsewhere, e no just add up abeggie
You have no idea

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by TemmyT002(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2019
See proof sha

Marlians, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by DJInfluence: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
So it is now a crime to use TOR browser in Naija.. this next level go shele well well for una body sha..
pretend like you no read the "stolen credit cards part". na the browser prickle you.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by BrutalJab: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Adiwana:

Do you know what TOR browser is and how it operates?? And how will he access certain credentials he needs if he doesn't save it on his laptop. You are really not making sense

That's why there are external storages like Flashdrives.

Immediately EFCC were at his door, he would have removes the flash drive from his laptop and hidden them.

EFCC will only meet his musics and movies on his laptop. grin
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by BrutalJab: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2019
theenchanter:
Nairamarley hand no clean, abeg... the guy get case for UK... according to my source. grin

E just dey japa upandan.

His name was everywhere to perform at the 02 Arena before he actually went there to perform.

He stayed in UK from days before returning to Nigeria.

So what stopped them from arresting him

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by shomutuski(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Efcc has just given us a good tutorial on howcto do wire wire with all the information here.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by witworth(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2019
creolehunt:
My heart was really gladened the day I read of Naira Marley 's initial arrest. But in the light of the recent arrest of Mompha, i do not give a hoot about Naira anymore; he is a fingerling in the Pacific.

EFCC, now that you have Mompha, please do well to give us Hushpuppy and E-money.

People should learn to earn an honest living.
you should learn to be reasonable and honest.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2019
IT IS WELL... EVEN IN D WELL
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Tjah: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Advancedman:

The cyber network know what a site is for and didn't shut it down. efcc park well
ur comments shows ur level of foolishness, would u band d selling of � knife bcoz it was used by criminal to injure or kill someone??
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Crazychris: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2019
When will they start arresting the politicians?
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2019
invigilator:

The only assumed evidence they have is this Nicole somebody, who has not even released evidence from his/her account showing the fraudulent act that took place... This guys are just looking at all means of ensuring the deal with Marley
But you believe the story of the 50 internet Nigeria fraudster in the USA, but you don't believe this since he s from the west. Double standard. Efcc should crackdown on all these morons and vagabond destroying nigeria imagine. Jail the idiot (thief) for life. Nonsense!
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by mercyviv(f): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:
Dear OP, you just taught everyone of us how to commit fraud. Thank you. angry
Not just everyone of us, but the whole WORLD has just been taught FRAUD 101! And its not the fault of OP but the unscrupulous pressmen who lack the intelligence that certain standards has to be adhered to and not every content is fit for public consumption. The other day they said our press and people enjoy the greatest freedom in the world, we all kicked...this is an example. Anyone can just pick and write without vetting!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Crazychris:
When will they start arresting the politicians?
They should start with the ones destroying our image abroad, first.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

His name was everywhere to perform at the 02 Arena before he actually went there to perform.

He stayed in UK from days before returning to Nigeria.

So what stopped them from arresting him
Because they are still monitoring him and besides he uses VPN

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

That's why there are external storages like Flashdrives.

Immediately EFCC were at his door, he would have removes the flash drive from his laptop and hidden them.

EFCC will only meet his musics and movies on his laptop. grin
Are you in support of fraud?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2019
RenHub:

He'd just say that the last time he travelled to UK the "real owner" changed it. With a very good lawyer the efcc may just be the one to apologise. After watching better call Saul and power I have realised that the law tends to lean on the side of the accused.
Which very good lawyer? With a very good lawyer he is also serving life in jail.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Proffdada: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
So it is now a crime to use TOR browser in Naija.. this next level go shele well well for una body sha..
it's not the browser but what was done with it

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
Even with TOR browser sef, he should have used pshipon to turn his laptop to an encrypted server.
But what would it take him to always clear of cache of visited websites at intervals..

what happens to G-zapper to protect his online identity and daily search history grin

See as e save bin.txt file for laptop?
All dis mumu yahoo boys sef
this guy my church mind is telling me that you are a yahoo boy. And my church mind no dey tell me lie...your knowledge of this business is so high

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by eagleonearth(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2019
invigilator:
How do we know our so called Economic and Financial Crimes Comission people did not embed those files there just to cover their shame i.e if truly Naira Marley is innocent?

For Gods sake, how many days on earth do you need to go through files stored on a laptop, this wasn't presented as evidence on the first appearance in court neither [I stand to be corrected] was it presented in the just immediate appearance. And by the way, why save a CC number as .txt when you can write it in a book elsewhere, e no just add up abeggie
obviously you rushed to comment even when you're a novice in electronic matters. First, cracking up hidden sites in a system is not a one day stuff, it takes time. Second, the file .txt don't need to be saved and I'm sure a criminal like Marley can't be that careless. The thing is every electronic device has the capacity to throw up every web link, server, website that has been used on it I.e it can vomit history you think you have deleted. It took expertise for those men to come up with all these recent discovery and that's why naira Marley is out on bail because work is still in progress on his case so he can be rearrested if convincing evidence is gathered against him. Therefore every step the EFCC has taken so far is full of sense.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2019
dharrey2012:

...and these politicians are as dumb as this Yahoo boys right? Plus, so you no the number of pending corruption cases in courts? These politicians can literally bribe, intimidate the entire judiciary.....and even delay judgement for years!

That is the difference. .....

As far as records shows, efcc never started with Yahoo boys, they started with politicians and they have convicted many people, several government official and have recovered billions from them. Can they do more, yes they can ans they will.

But your narrative about Yahoo boy is totally wrong. A YAHOO BOY is as bad a CORRUPT POLITICIAN.
Thanks you bro. Naira land is too full of tribalistic individuals. Most dude re supporting the individual just for a tribe man. Every bad eggs destroying the image of this country should be dealt with. If what they have re actually the evident, then, nairamarley will face minimum of 5 yrs in jail, that if the judges are not bribe.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Izzymore:
Inside life......

Meanwhile....

If you need any kind of Chicks ...day old broiler... Day old cockerel...day old pullets... Local turkey.. day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050...
Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS
mtchewwww!!!! Guy see as I just dey happy when I see chicks. I am looking for different type of CHICKS jor... Pls try not to confuse me next time.....thanks
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by MrBONE2(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:
Dear OP, you just taught everyone of us how to commit fraud. Thank you. angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by partnerbizn3(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
The EFCC forensic expert is a Mumu man!!

Forensic expert that couldn’t forensically search two illegally obtained mobile phones; a blackberry and infinix.

They began to beg for the owner to come and unlock them to search the phones. Owner kukuma use find my android to wipe the phone and blackberry protect to wipe the blackberry. Forensic expert is with two useless phones ....

Please how does find my android work please?
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by RenHub: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2019
beamtopola:

Which very good lawyer? With a very good lawyer he is also serving life in jail.

Jeez! No chill grin
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by jaxxy(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2019
no established fraud case or involvement bt there is potential and intention to defraud. Not good
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by invigilator(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2019
eagleonearth:
obviously you rushed to comment even when you're a novice in electronic matters. First, cracking up hidden sites in a system is not a one day stuff, it takes time. Second, the file .txt don't need to be saved and I'm sure a criminal like Marley can't be that careless. The thing is every electronic device has the capacity to throw up every web link, server, website that has been used on it I.e it can vomit history you think you have deleted. It took expertise for those men to come up with all these recent discovery and that's why naira Marley is out on bail because work is still in progress on his case so he can be rearrested if convincing evidence is gathered against him. Therefore every step the EFCC has taken so far is full of sense.

I will ignore that novice you wrote cos probably you think you're quoting one random Nairalander who comes here to pour his soul out... But if at all you know the technologies crime fighting firms have worse of it all the government owned. Then you will as well know that there's alot of untold stories in this case... The vomited web browsing history does it tell that he carried out the fraudulent act? Assuming you visited 5 nigerian institutions websites, can someone by looking at browsing history say that you are a student of the institutions?? Think about this, and when you read stories on the internet please analyze it well as a human being not a supporter.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by obailala(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2019
omenka:
But why do you presume those two arent legit hustlers?
There's not a chance in God's green earth that those fellows are legit.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Gazzy88(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:

Abi oo...if anything, Yahoo boys are actually bringing money into the economy, that's just the mathematical part of the narrative, not that anyone supports it. I just wish the boy well... This country, the youths are always the target and the devil is always behind it cos of the bright future ahead.
You will grow old and wealthy and I pray yahoo boys will scam you of everything you've ever worked for. If you're so CONFIDENT of yourself, say a loud AMEN.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by PapaAdanna: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2019
Jail him already, let him go and be soaping with his kind
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2019
theenchanter:
which yeye money them bring enter economy? Abegi jare

They cause more harm to legit online biz people and cause stigmatization to nigerians in general.
you are flawlessly correct. The major problem here is the bad publicity they generate for Nigeria and Nigerians. But most importantly, the stigmatization they create for genuine online business people.... everybody cannot engage in fraud....this guys must realise this
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by ikay00406(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Naira Marley needs a better lawyer.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by invigilator(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2019
beamtopola:

But you believe the story of the 50 internet Nigeria fraudster in the USA, but you don't believe this since he s from the west. Double standard. Efcc should crackdown on all these morons and vagabond destroying nigeria imagine. Jail the idiot (thief) for life. Nonsense!

You're coming at me with an aggressiveness, sure we[I included] all want the fraudsters to pay for it and them tarnishing the name of the country. But until there's an unarguable proof that Marley is guilty, I wouldn't like you to criticize him because of the accusations leveled on him.

PS: This same accusations could be levelled against your relative, and what will you do when people criticize w/out actually seeing valuable evidence of the committed crime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.