Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) (3661 Views)

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere / Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Massive turnout as BBnaija Ex housemate, Tacha, attends her first ‘meet and great’ with fans in Festac, Lagos state

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/see-the-mammoth-crowd-of-tachas-fans-waiting-for-her-at-the-mall

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Watch Full Video =>> HERE

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Getting excited over a gross, badly behaved woman.

Nigerians and their stupid mentality of celebrating mediocrity.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by superlanny(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
misplaced priorities, lets even excuse the females, we know a lot of them have fish brains, but look at Alpha males, future fathers proudly showcasing stupidity, i weep for Nigeria, why will the govt take us serious, dats why i cant have an intelligent conversation with many of this kind of youths.

11 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by Olalan(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Really many Nigerian youths have lost their sense of reasoning.............what are they really celebrating in a badly behaved girl
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
R they not perceiving the smell?

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Was she sharing money?
Was she sharing life advice?
Was she communicating innovative ideas?
Was she sharing something of actual value?

If no, then the people who are mobbing her are not serious.
Lazy youth unserious fellows.
What in pete's name is the fuss about?
Hian!
They won't get anything from this brouhaha, except maybe manage to snap some blurry selfies in awkward poses, and maybe a few cuts, bruises and broken bones as a testament to their folly.

Sometimes, the attitude n' character of some youth saddens me.
During BBN, tacha trended on Twitter.
A slowpoke even opened an account, soliciting for donation of #60 m for Tacha. How low have we fallen? Millions of children are out of school, we haven't donated shishi to them.

I have nothing against Tacha's person but the youth need a brain reset, really.
If Nigeria is to move forward and manifest her potentials, her youth need to move from a tweeting nation to a thinking nation.

I rest my case!

5 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by BMaretraitors(f): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Here is another reason i have to marry out of the black race. Its downhill from here.
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Most of dem must av mobbed her to confirm if she really has body odour or not.

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
If she entertained me of course I’ll stay in the crowd. No leave no transfer aka Madam 90.

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by busiyoung: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
na audio posting.. she wants endorsement.thats y.. all nah staged

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by happybee: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awon senseless youths!
Imagine, tacha bawo?shocked
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by rexericx(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
We full ground, up Tacha

Titans join us here

https://www./549890931861236/permalink/1272067692976886/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by RenHub: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
The peoples choice.
Her squad loyal to the last.
Tacha will go far.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by UncleGist: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by OddslordIsBack: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
tacha again?,.

abeg who is the winner of bbn 4?

mad love

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2019

misplaced priorities, lets even excuse the females, we know a lot of them have fish brains, but look at Alpha males, future fathers proudly showcasing stupidity, i weep for Nigeria, why will the govt take us serious, dats why i cant have an intelligent conversation with many of this kind of youths.

Really many Nigerian youths have lost their sense of reasoning.............what are they really celebrating in a badly behaved girl

Was she sharing money? Was she sharing life advice? Was she communicating innovative ideas? Was she sharing something of actual value?

So now what are you people going to do about it?......except rant on nairaland... nothing else?

Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by iamapplord(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Still the same people that will be shouting "RICE IS COSTLY","BUHARI IS WICKED","NO EMPLOYMENT","MTN IS WICKED"....?Mtchewww!
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by OmalichaJesus(f): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Whatever rocks their boat. As for me and my family members, e no concern if Tacha come ShopRite.
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by babasolution: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Here is another reason i have to marry out of the black race. Its downhill from here.

you are a pained person,live blackmen alone,nobody is stoping you,go and marry a white man,we will support you
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by FEEXEZ(m): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2019
THAT SMELLOWS undecided undecided
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by ba7man(m): 2:12am On Oct 24, 2019
Never underestimate the power of stup1d people gathered in large numbers. undecided
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by boban007: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2019
GraGra247:

DON'T BE FOOLED, THEY ARE PAID AND ARRANGEE, JOBLESS YOUTHS. HER MANAGEMENT IS DOING EVERYTHING TO REDEEM HER IMAGE.
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by BABSSSOO(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
a special prayer to all tacha fans, they will give birth to daughters who will grow up to be like tacha. (with her character oo) amen
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Are those MEN that I'm seeing? It is finished for Nigeria
Re: Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
Are those MEN that I'm seeing? It is finished for Nigeria
Some of them want to have a feel of her Bwest

(1) (Reply)

Cashless Masquerade With Iphone 11 Spotted Withdrawing Money From ATM. PHOTOS / (18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira / Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Acquires A New Mercedes Gwagon Brabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.