Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. (2795 Views)

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do Wt 500k And Make 5k Profit Everyday / Pls Pls Pls....read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Kingsolar: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
I really don't know what business I can start with. My intended business is to go into wholesale but since I have this I just want to start some where
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by dawnomike(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
It depends on your location... A biz that will do well in lagos may be dead in arrival in kano.

2 Likes

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by kunleweb: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kingsolar:
I really don't know what business I can start with. My intended business in to go into wholesale but since I have this I just want to start some where

Following.
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lots of things matter.... But the basic 4 P's should be considered....
People
Place
Product
Promotion(marketing)

If you find the answers to these questions then you have gained 10% of the knowledge needed to run a business

2 Likes

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Kingsolar: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
dawnomike:
It depends on your location... A biz that will do well in lagos may be dead in arrival in kano.
Kaduna
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by diamondpaul(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Investment on agriculture then every 3 month u re entitled to 200 thousand until u said u re tired and ur money would be returned. Contact me if interested.+2349036240535 tell him u the from oni Paul.thank me later
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by saleemola: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
i am also interested

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by thonniejid(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kingsolar:
I really don't know what business I can start with. My intended business in to go into wholesale but since I have this I just want to start some where

Are you a tech enthusiast?
Or a budding entrepreneurs who have interest in Travel Industry?

This is a call to entrepreneurs willing and ready to set up their own online travel agency with technological support.

If you are interested shoot @T40_ng a mail today.

� info@t40.ng

2 Likes

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Joegift: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
diamondpaul:
Investment on agriculture then every 3 month u re entitled to 200 thousand until u said u re tired and ur money would be returned. Contact me if interested.+2349036240535 tell him u the from oni Paul.thank me later

What agricultural biz can one venture into

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by waleyp(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
fish farming is dope
Joegift:

What agricultural biz can one venture into
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Smallboy01: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Build a game station, i can help you get low bugdet Consoles like ps3 and ps4. CONTACT ME 09068915824

2 Likes

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by seoconsultant(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Not up to that price you can become an executive Rep of Digital Coin Trade®™ visit
[url=https://www.digitalcointrade.org/Partnership.php
]https://www.digitalcointrade.org/Partnership.php[/url]

To apply.
And run a Crypto Business

Or you can likewise invest in cryptocurrencies via their platform

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by diamondpaul(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Kindly call that number and indicate u re from oni Paul....!!!thanks.
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Kingsolar: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
diamondpaul:
Kindly call that number and indicate u re from oni Paul....!!!thanks.
?
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Kenni700(m): 3:33am On Oct 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by SchoolNaScam001: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2019
A newly launched food delivery service in Abuja needs a partner/investor.

Interested persons should mail me at tempes121@gmail.com for more details.

Business minded persons only.

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by sekesi2009(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
@ op, why not try forex trading? There are experts who can trade for you and you will be getting 20% of your trading capital every month. Just my two cents though. sekesi2009@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Kingsolar: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
sekesi2009:
@ op, why not try forex trading? There are experts who can trade for you and you will be getting 20% of your trading capital every month. Just my two cents though. sekesi2009@gmail.com
20% every month, ow possible. Let assume one million as invested amount, u mean I will have 2.4M per annum ?
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by sekesi2009(m): 2:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Yes, and your trading capital will still be there. Others give 15% and some even offer 10% but you will get 20% monthly. Contact me and let me show you.
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by sekesi2009(m): 3:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Or better still, go for account management services. Here, you will open an account with your details with any broker of your choice. Just like opening a bank account with your personal details and uploading them online. Once done, your account will be verified within 24 hours, once verified, just fund it and you can start trading. In account management services, after funding it, you will give out your login details to the account manager. It's what he will be using to login and be trading for you. He can't withdraw your MONEY so don't be afraid since you don't have the same name or details. He can only login and trade for you. You have full control of your account. Profit generated are shared fifty fifty every week. If you failed to send the manager own share at the end of a week, he will stop trading for you.

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by sekesi2009(m): 3:08am On Oct 31, 2019
The problem with this is that, Nigerians are very notorious for running away after trading and making profit for them. They just changed the password and the account manager won't be able to login again to trade. Next They also block the account manager number. Can you imagine? Such Nigerians abound in telegram. You will kept seeing Nigerians name being mentioned here and there. In any case, am a forex trader and if you need more information, contact me on sekesi2009@gmail.com or sekesi2009@yahoo.com
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by landforeast(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Open Barbing Saloon or even a Unisex Beauty Clinic and give it to people to do delivery for you. Better still open a Restaurant business. These are business that will give you daily income no matter your location.

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Kingsolar: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
landforeast:
Open Barbing Saloon or even a Unisex Beauty Clinic and give it to people to do delivery for you. Better still open a Restaurant business. These are business that will give you daily income no matter your location.
Tnx
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:29am On Nov 02, 2019
Kingsolar:

Tnx

Are you based in Lagos? Let's chat privately? Scam free discussion please.
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by kunleweb: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Humans will always remain humans

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by Kingsolar: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Are you based in Lagos? Let's chat privately? Scam free discussion please.
Kaduna
Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by healthserve(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Kingsolar:
I really don't know what business I can start with. My intended business is to go into wholesale but since I have this I just want to start some where

Think about wholesale distribution of a product. Its simple, look for a product you can buy at wholesale prices and then resell in your region

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by healthserve(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2019
With regional whole distributorship of any product, you can keep your finances under your control and then manage your business personally

Think about this Op

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by ajoyeleke(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
healthserve:
With regional whole distributorship of any product, you can keep your finances under your control and then manage your business personally

Think about this Op
I av been planning this
Pls give nr any good product and ow to acquire distributor right

1 Like

Re: 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. by healthserve(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2019
ajoyeleke:
I av been planning this
Pls give nr any good product and ow to acquire distributor right

Speak to this moniker Kenni700 he is an industrialist and a producer perhaps you can reach a distributorship deal with him for his produced goods

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loans Available For Lagos And Ogun State Residents With Collateral / Fixed Deposit Invetment Vs Treasury Bills Investment In Nigeria / Profitable Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.