Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media (1073 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by Fr33born(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
A guy on a popular facebook group "yabaleftOnline Ward" has taken to the group to narrate how a lady he met online is threatening to post nude pictures of him which she took after she made him sleep off by putting some substance in his drink. The lady is asking him to pay #150k or else, she will spread his nude photos on social media.
According to the guy, he is currently depressed and is seeking for help on what to do though some of the members are saying it's fabricated.

see screen shorts below.

Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by Fr33born(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
more

Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by Fr33born(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
more chats

Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
take your 50K to the police, inform them of the crime that is being committed....let this ANIMAL be arrested and possibly jailed for this nonsense!
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by NLSavage: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
lubbish
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by sweetonugbu: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
What is she waiting for?
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by AfroKnight: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Police first, then lawyer up!

Don’t let this idîot girl escape with just an apology. She must pay damages too.
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
What is she waiting for?

maybe brotha got baby dikc...

[img]https://media1./images/cebc444be2520c84d63b4dd23d89ac01/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by sweetonugbu: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

maybe brotha got baby dikc...

[img]https://media1./images/cebc444be2520c84d63b4dd23d89ac01/tenor.gif[/img]
Mr you are trying to put sand sand to my garri,

Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by sLentlover7778(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Proverb 6:32.

This scripture open my eyes and ever since then I have peace of mind and getting better day by day.
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by Kentura(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
if you believe this then you can actually believe Buhari is Nigeria's savior
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by subtlemee(f): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Don't even worry yourself as she will
only succeed in helping you trend ...who bothers about a guy's nude? undecided

If she post your nude post everything about her let people know that she's a blackmailer and a runs babe
Re: Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media by Gosj01(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is your name or picture on your dick ni? That people will know its yours?

Simple denial will suffice if she do.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

(1) (Reply)

Hey!...i Need New Friends� / Please Guys What Is The Best Way To Do This? / Crash and boom fx trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.