Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad (32363 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by hitng(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2023
An embattled lady identified as Chinesa Emmanule calls out her ex-lover for dumping her and marrying someone else after she sponsored him abroad.

The lady took to Facebook to threaten her ex-lover, Ikenna as photos of his wedding to someone else surfaced on the internet.

In a series of Facebook posts, Chinesa insisted that her ex-lover’s marriage will not know peace until he settles her what he owes.

“Ikenna nworah come and tell Zion that promise me married and you tell people that you will settle me ok come and settle me or you we see me in home today.

“Ikennanworah come and tell Zion that promise me married and you tell people that you will settle me ok come and settle me or you we see me in home today.

“Ikenna Nworah, it is time for you to settle me or no joy, no peace, no happiness in this marriage of yours” she wrote.

In a post that dates back to June 2020, she shared photos of herself and Ikenna with the caption, “U will marry me oooo.”

One Davins Akuabata Akunwa claims to have known Chinesa since 2012; noted that she actually sponsored one guy overseas and provided for him till he settled down.

“I have known Chinesa Emmanule for a long time. Since 2012. We used to call her China because Chi used to be very beautiful and look like Chinese people.

Chi used to hustle like a man, she sells drinks and she has sales girls too that she pays salaries. I have heard about a guy she was dating back then though I don’t know the full gist but Ikenna may be the one.

Chinesa is a good and hard working lady? Chinesa sponsored the guys trip to abroad and took care of him and he promised her marriage and she waited for him to return but the guy turned and marry another lady”, he narrated.

https://hitng.info/lady-threatens-ex-lover-who-married-someone-else-after-she-sponsored-him-abroad/

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Justbehave(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2023
So?. How many of the guys who trained some of you ladies in the university have you people settled? Trash

201 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Jeon(f): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Men love and respect the builders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by GoodCane: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
The guy should Sue the lady for defamation.

If reverse was the case, I'm sure those parasite would have been hailing the lady for being smart. However, the guy did exceedingly abundantly well and we're so proud of him. Way to go!!!

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Sonnobax15(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
cheesy
Characters dey this life cha......So no be only banny sabi rock this kind painful thing to guymen? shocked. The world is really revolving fast now,and tables don dey turn too.....Men are adapting fast and as well learning too tongue

Well,jokes apart, there's nothing as painful as when your trust on someone is broken and taken advantage of.......That man should be rest assured that karma awaits him someday undecided

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Beebah321(f): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Women don dey sponsor men? Wonders shall never end. cheesy You never travel go china, u go dey sponsor one ungrateful human being.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by muyico(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Let me hears ikenne side story first?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Godoverevery: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Never pay kindness with evil.

Pay her back her money and pray God forgives you.

Ingrates are worst than thieves.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Emmanuel909090: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Foodqueen(f): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
The guy went for a younger lover cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Jii95: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Her grammar made the guy run.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by meobizy(f): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Another case of heartbreak. The world keeps moving.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Ekejoestar(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Lol, Mme mme by Ifeanyi ibeabuchi comes to mind. Who have heard the song?

14 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by salbis(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2023
This is not new.

Men have always been the major victims of this kind of "investment".

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by bigdammyj: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2023
She should just send him back to God and have everlasting peace of mind.

Its not a sin in such instances.

If you are financially buoyant to fund his education abroad, you should be buoyant enough to return his soul to the creator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by updatechange(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Radarada, woo God bless ikenna ojare. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by vastolord4(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2023
I will marry you! Is this a clause or a phrase cos its no more valid in todays world.. the format is now outdated.. when there're reports of women in their wedding gowns collecting some hot sex from their ex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Gipre(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2023
This is why u need the spirit of discernment to know the true intent of a man or woman about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by lifeandjoy: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Zonefree(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Justbehave:
So?. How many of the guys who trained some of you ladies in the university have you people settled? Trash
Don't mind that foolish gender!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by NotKnown: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
The woman's biological clock don pass na. They Don carry her over 2.5.

She should move on.. I would have said he married the person for papers. But as I come see say na naija wedding, I know say this one pass wedding for papers.

She should take heart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Moh247: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
cool

Potential drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by chudez0147(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
embarassed
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by udemzyudex(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
G00DHardDick:
The guy should Sue the lady for defamation.

If reverse was the case, I'm sure those parasite would have been hailing the lady for being smart. However, the guy did exceedingly abundantly well and we're so proud of him. Way to go!!!

Why not use the same energy you would have used to call out a lady if it was the other way around on this man too?

This is hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by franchasng: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
so sad, its an inhumane act if true. The lady should not stress so much, her tears will reach heaven and the guy will get his reward with time, its a must if the lady is very sure of what she is saying.

To all the people that love using others and later to discard them, there is a reward for every action of man on earth, don't let anyone deceive you that nothing will happen, something always happen in situations like this.

There are powerful forces that control this world, don't take the world as a play ground.

Corrupt Nigerian politicians deceiving Nigerians that most of you think are okay and balling, if you hear untold stories about their personal lives and family life, you will understand that the world is not ordinary indeed. Having money is not enough reason to say all is well with someone, I speak from real life experiences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by VeryWickedMan: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
They can't handle what they dish out.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by nepapole(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Wallahi..... English hard.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by TheSameGuy(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2023
That's bad

He now felt she's not worth a wife angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Signs That A Guy Is Never Going To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.