Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) (58018 Views)

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by boban007: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
ARRANGEE CROWD BY HOUSE OF LUNETTE, AND HER MANAGEMENT TO REBRAND HER DISGUSTING ATTITUDE AND ALSO SELL GLASSES, TO THE GULLIBLE YOUTHS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Tensor: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Useless Youth
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Izzymore(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2019
jaxxy:
She has fans alright bt what value is she bringing? There has to be sm value.

You talk sense
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by sigidi5: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
post=83409144:
Love all over Tacha.....

Her Titans are so in love with her.

Keep enjoying the life of your head beautiful gurl.

It's your time.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by zeestone99(m): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Overcrowded fools

Fools get sense pass this ones

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by zeestone99(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Tensor:
Useless Youth

Kinda people buhari was talking about.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Emmacula8(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2019
I think some titans are just making her happy because of her disqualification in the bbn house
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Tensor: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2019
zeestone99:

Kinda people buhari was talking about.

But Buhari is more useless than them

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by zeestone99(m): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Tensor:

But Buhari is more useless than them

All join. No difference
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by clive2u(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2019
naija youths have lost it. they all deserve someone worse than buhari. imagine celebrating someone that have done nothing of relevance, if you make tacha/mercy ur role model when they've not done anything spectacular then you're a danger to yourself. avoid sharp objects

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by deepwater(f): 12:30am On Oct 24, 2019
Was with her at buka hut (festival mall festac) the girl yellow sha.

Nigerians are so stupid, a guy was actually mocking her for using a techno phone
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Respect55(m): 12:58am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
stop attaching bbnaija on her name she made it on her own after bbnaija threw her out of the dark to suffer.

so it's only fair you just call her tacha
she's now an independent brand on her own
unlike others that you'll attach bbnaija before we know whom you're referring to.

God bless Tacha
not a fan though infact I hardly follow celebrities
but I admire her fighting spirit and desire to go higher
Who made her?
Why would u ask anyone to remkbe bbnaija from her name?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by alexyanalysis(m): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
stop attaching bbnaija on her name she made it on her own after bbnaija threw her out of the dark to suffer.

unlike others that you'll attach bbnaija before we know whom you're referring to.

God bless Tacha

Fighting spirit indeed......#all I see is just bad energy.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Agugbadin: 2:21am On Oct 24, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Overcrowded fools

You are more foolish than everyone on that vedio. Since you chose to run others down how do you think good things will locate you. The measure you give is what you get, when you wish someone well it comes back to you, if you wish someone evil it comes back to you

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Agugbadin: 2:23am On Oct 24, 2019
deepwater:
Was with her at buka hut (festival mall festac) the girl yellow sha.

Nigerians are so stupid, a guy was actually mocking her for using a techno phone

Those mocking her are empty vessels

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by rockcitie: 2:42am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:

God bless Tacha

How many people knew her before BBNaija?

Did you ever see any post about her on Nairaland before BBN?

It was the show that gave her the popularity she's currently enjoying.

So sorry dear, she will always be referred to as a former BBN housemate. Deal with it. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Staircases(m): 2:42am On Oct 24, 2019
See crowd ooo.

For your beautiful floating wood staircase

Check my signature
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by rockcitie: 2:51am On Oct 24, 2019
OddslordIsBack:
pls remove bbnja, just say super star tacha was mobbed by r fans

see love

How many people knew Tacha before BBNaija? How come she wasn't signed as a brand ambassador with any company before she went for the show?

Why did she not organise a meet & greet with fans before she went for the BBN show?

Did you ever see any post about Tacha on Nairaland before BBNaija?

The simple truth is that BBN gave her the platform for the popularity she's currently enjoying both in Naija & Africa. She will always be addressed as a former BBN housemate.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by rockcitie: 2:59am On Oct 24, 2019
oshe11:
Which one is BBN Star!

Just say Tacha, that name itself is a brand and doesn't need BBN to be attached to it

You guys should keep deceiving her.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Should we say buhari was right with the statement

LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH

If yes click like

If no click share

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by wany(f): 3:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Incandescent:
Love or hate her but you can't deny that this chic is a star
My dear,diamond glitter most in the dark,so no matter the mud they throw,body odour,hoelosho,dumb girl etl.she will still shine.more blessing to you tacha.

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by generationz(f): 3:42am On Oct 24, 2019
DTC2:

Nobody knew this Tasha 4months ago

Now the whole Nigerians knows her

Keep on calling on God, he will soon pick up your call.

God is great

Lol she was the most popular on Instagram before the show.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by lighternote: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Some stars are born while some are made.
This Tacha is definitely a born star. It's in her destiny to shine no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Edum13656: 4:25am On Oct 24, 2019
I feel like throwing up anytime I see full bearded guys doing this with teenage girls...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Wizikal(m): 4:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Those who threw stones out will one day see you as a reason to celebrate
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by technuel: 4:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Not my FESTAC
It must be Festac of Iyana Ipaja
We are not this jobless haba
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by consultancy: 4:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Nigerians will never cease to be stupid, why did that hand from the back snatch her eye glasses? Thieves
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by proftwinnie10(m): 4:53am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83409144:
Love all over Tacha.....

Her Titans are so in love with her.

Keep enjoying the life of your head beautiful gurl.

It's your time.

Another "TITAN" sighted.
TITAN in deed.

I am sure those guys are just there to confirm the body odour thing.
We watch out how that story floods nairaland today.
BTW nairaland has become another celebrity "news blog".

If i shout Tacha and yu shout TITAN and another person shouts "BODY ODOUR" na yu sabi ooh.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Lordwheez(m): 5:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Abeg, what's her own title this time?? Entrepreneur, motivational speaker, influencer, asshole, Body odor ambassador?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) / Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.