Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) (58017 Views)

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Marley147: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
stop attaching bbnaija on her name she made it on her own after bbnaija threw her out of the dark to suffer.

so it's only fair you just call her tacha
she's now an independent brand on her own
unlike others that you'll attach bbnaija before we know whom you're referring to.

God bless Tacha
not a fan though infact I hardly follow .celebrities. It was bbnaija that brought her out. You know most times the raid that shows you success may not truly give you success but to exposes you to other ways of being successful. Without bbnaija no body knows her kiss cry kiss cry kiss
but I admire her fighting spirit and desire to go higher
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by stieyven(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Overcrowded fools
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nevergree:

Walahi!

You caught her live

herself is a fake human being including her/gender.

I also read one of her mentions where she bashed those supporting BBN9ja and Tacha. She labeled them "lazy youths".

Good to know that many people on Nairaland Forum notice her chamelon behaviors but they choose to ignore the confuse human being she is...

, Lai Mahamed and Bubu should enter a competition so that we can know who among them sabi lie pass.

Living a fake life is not pay at all

OloriLFCpls let us forgive her because of her condition.

She's pregnant!
Manna is a female? shocked shocked
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by rockcitie: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
calliope:

Lies. BBN didn't give her all the publicity. Tacha was popular and even had a significant number of die-hard fans( i think over 287 thousand followers on IG at the time) before the reality show. I remember vividly the viral video where a group of people humiliatingly mocked her for auditioning at BBN last year despite being a standard Port Harcourt -based slay queen (Had she not been popular, how did those miserable ignoramuses who insulted her knew who she was??) Yes, BBN played a little role pushing her ministry forward but they didn't make her popular because she was already well-known and celebrated by her fans before the useless show.

So how come she wasn't bold enough to organise a meet & greet with her fans before she went for BBN?

Why was it that no company bothered to sign her as a brand ambassador until after the BBN show?

Just accept the simple truth. BBNaija played a major role in her present popularity both within & outside Naija.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Teebilion: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ryan03:
will you shut up? Have you been around her before?

A fool is what you are , quote me again and see Amadioha knocking on your door

Ewu
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by goriade: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tacha is a real gee, stop all this jealousy, grace found her

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nevergree:

Pure yes?

She even pregnant now...

Cc

wow!
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Alanwalker(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nigerians can mob anything
that has been seen on Tv once or twice
That is how bad and retarded the country is now
Hunger has taken away Common sense angry grin grin
���
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Nobody makes or grows fans by just showing up. U must be known for smtn. That thing is the value.

If you can grow such a fan base by just showing up then there must be something even much more about you.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Ryan03(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Teebilion:

A fool is what you are , quote me again and see Amadioha knocking on your door

Ewu
where is the amadioha? Coward
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by da3pu0(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lami4real:
Well, good for her.
People or money, it's okay

Xmas and new year is here, we help procure, pay and ship your goods to Nigeria from China. Check my siggy.
Pls nairalander beware of this guy. He is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He is a fraudster who claimed he is into procurement and logistics
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Omotosho+babatunde+ezekiel&search=Search
That is the link to his fraudulent activities on nairaland
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by somtookeke(m): 5:35am On Dec 13, 2019
*the Mayor of Lagos Fest this Saturday in Lagos hosted by Tacha*

Read more

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-mayor-of-lagos-fest-this-saturday.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) / Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.