Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) (57995 Views)

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
technuel:
Not my FESTAC
It must be Festac of Iyana Ipaja
We are not this jobless haba

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Ryan03(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Teebilion:
We love to celebrate mediocrity
I hope they enjoy the odour
will you shut up? Have you been around her before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Proffdada:
Festac people disgraced me cry

How did we disgrace you, you the one ridiculing yourself by your senseless post. If you hate someone for no reason must you force others to hate

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Odidoo: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2019
Enough of this Tacha! Tacha!! all over, is she Jesus Christ?
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by nauto5: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Buhari is Right, Nigeria Youth are Laz.......
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Overcrowded fools
they're idiots
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2019
jaxxy:
She has fans alright bt what value is she bringing? There has to be sm value.

It depends on what you refers to as value. She's making them happy and full of excitement. That's value in its self. Just like a sports fan.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2019
clive2u:
naija youths have lost it. they all deserve someone worse than buhari. imagine celebrating someone that have done nothing of relevance, if you make tacha/mercy ur role model when they've not done anything spectacular then you're a danger to yourself. avoid sharp objects

They make them happy. Never underestimate the value of happiness. Not everyone is a math or science enthusiast.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by shineeye1: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2019
It is time to give up on Nigerian youths!
Who swear for una so?!
Crowd for a tacha!!!
You are all finished! As in finito!!!
The youths of a nation celebrating a nonentity..
The Jews chose a thief over the son of God.
Their case is better.
Nigerians will choose any wide open sh*ithole over technological advancement any day.
What an accursed people!
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by shineeye1: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2019
scaramucci:

They make them happy. Never underestimate the value of happiness. Not everyone is a math or science enthusiast.

Happy of course! HAPPY FOOOLLLSSS
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2019
shineeye1:

Happy of course! HAPPY FOOOLLLSSS

It is foolish to think of others as foolish simply because they do not represent your ideals. They all look and sound happy. There must be something positive going on in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by emmyabure(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2019
NO BBN NO TACHA B4 BBN WHO KNOW TACHA
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by mullerman: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations Tacha
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Researchclue: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2019
You wont do shit
Afiahomes:
tell her not come to ABJ or else...................

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by generationz(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
DTC2:

Oh, really? I didn't know

She gained even more popularity now.

She didn't win the show, neither did she loss

Correct.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Lordwheez(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Olatara:
don't insult my Tacha

OK..... Titan ambassador, Tasha Oshiomole, fighter of the weak, thanks for coming.... Lol
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by vic224real(f): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
WATCH FULL VIDEIS HERE
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/moment-overcrowded-titans-running-to.html

Your headline says *Nigerian Youths... " But my question for you is, are these the only Nigerian Youths we have in this country?
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Emmyfresh00: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2019
That's how she was shouting "no leave no transfer"...
Titans should have just helped her count her stretch marks�‍♂️
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by samteebiz3: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2019
They need Jesus!
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by paparazi1(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian youths seen running to catch up Tacha as she arrives at her meet and greet in festac, Lagos State.

Watch Videos Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEtOPpsy9E

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/moment-overcrowded-titans-running-to.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUfDTmurvkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHzBTON3OW4

PortHarcourt 1st daughter i hail oooh, haters okay.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2019
lighternote:
Some stars are born while some are made.
This Tacha is definitely a born star. It's in her destiny to shine no matter what.
grin
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Proffdada: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

How did we disgrace you, you the one ridiculing yourself by your senseless post. If you hate someone for no reason must you force others to hate
keep disgracing yourself by celebrating mediocrity.
you'll realize after Jaruma jazz washes off from your peasized brain
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by MOVIC6: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
stop attaching bbnaija on her name she made it on her own after bbnaija threw her out of the dark to suffer.

so it's only fair you just call her tacha
she's now an independent brand on her own
unlike others that you'll attach bbnaija before we know whom you're referring to.

God bless Tacha
not a fan though infact I hardly follow celebrities
but I admire her fighting spirit and desire to go higher

ode bbnaija
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
stop attaching bbnaija on her name she made it on her own after bbnaija threw her out of the dark to suffer.

so it's only fair you just call her tacha
she's now an independent brand on her own
unlike others that you'll attach bbnaija before we know whom you're referring to.

God bless Tacha
not a fan though infact I hardly follow celebrities
but I admire her fighting spirit and desire to go higher

Insightful writing.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by yehmick: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2019
i thought they said she has odour!!!
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
scaramucci:

It depends on what you refers to as value. She's making them happy and full of excitement. That's value in its self. Just like a sports fan.

Nobody makes or grows fans by just showing up. U must be known for smtn. That thing is the value.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
post=83409144:
Love all over Tacha.....

Her Titans are so in love with her.

Keep enjoying the life of your head beautiful gurl.

It's your time.
Manna Manna, i dey hail o! Were you not the one who said in the other thread(where a unilorin girl got 4.58GPA)that we don't celebrate people like her but celebrate those showing nonsense on TV(BBnaija). How come about Tacha now? undecided undecided

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by chydo55: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
I didn't even know or hear about it until now... Who Tacha help ?
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by calliope(f): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
rockcitie:

The simple truth is that BBN gave her the platform for the popularity she's currently enjoying both in Naija & Africa. She will always be addressed as a former BBN housemate.

Lies. BBN didn't give her all the publicity. Tacha was popular and even had a significant number of die-hard fans( i think over 287 thousand followers on IG at the time) before the reality show. I remember vividly the viral video where a group of people humiliatingly mocked her for auditioning at BBN last year despite being a standard Port Harcourt -based slay queen (Had she not been popular, how did those miserable ignoramuses who insulted her knew who she was??) Yes, BBN played a little role pushing her ministry forward but they didn't make her popular because she was already well-known and celebrated by her fans before the useless show.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Beosten(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are more foolish than everyone on that vedio. Since you chose to run others down how do you think good things will locate you. The measure you give is what you get, when you wish someone well it comes back to you, if you wish someone evil it comes back to you

Thank you jare. I've never followed a celeb in my life except 2pac. I like this girl because of the hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Wembly: Burna Boy Becomes First African Artiste To It Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.