Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) (58014 Views)

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Angeldada55(m): 5:28am On Oct 24, 2019
We should stop attaching bbnaija "on" her name abi ? ...ok !

So, you mean she made it on her own after bbnaija threw her out of the dark to suffer abi ? ...How ?

so it's only fair you just call her tacha...ok !

she's now an independent brand on her own ? Ok !

"unlike others that you'll attach bbnaija before we know whom you're referring to." Ok !

God bless Tacha ( Amen )

..."not a "fan" though"...really ? So, na AC you be �
"infact I hardly follow celebrities" but you follow TACHA �
..."but I admire her fighting spirit and desire to go higher" � This is how I know you followed her ; otherwise, you wouldn't know about HER FIGHTING SPIRIT and HER DESIRE TO GO HIGHER.

Titans can lie o �[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Jimmyson: 5:37am On Oct 24, 2019
I'm honestly crazy about Tacha. I hug and kiss you, my love. I will continue to masturbate with your photos until I have sex with you in real life. Tacha is the love of my life.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by dominique(f): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2019
rockcitie:

How many people knew Tacha before BBNaija? How come she wasn't signed as a brand ambassador with any company before she went for the show?

Why did she not organise a meet & greet with fans before she went for the BBN show?

Did you ever see any post about Tacha on Nairaland before BBNaija?

The simple truth is that BBN gave her the platform for the popularity she's currently enjoying both in Naija & Africa. She will always be addressed as a former BBN housemate.

@bolded
She was already gaining popularity before going for the show. Some people had already known her as the Instagram "slay queen" with the David tattoo on her chest. Look at a few topics about her posted on Nairaland before she went for the show. She was already a bit popular before going for the show though I didn't know her at the time. Too bad she ruined her chances with her disgusting attitude.

https://www.nairaland.com/5008958/symply-tacha-body-shamed-showing

https://www.nairaland.com/5103129/popular-instagram-slay-queen-symply

https://www.nairaland.com/4998448/nigerian-slay-queen-symply-tacha

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by LuverBoi16(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2019
DTC2:

Nobody knew this Tasha 4months ago

Now the whole Nigerians knows her

Keep on calling on God, he will soon pick up your call.

God is great

Shebi God said u should cum nd join BBNAIJA Aabi. Iz alryt. lemme cum nd b going. B4 her fans stone me pepper

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by oloyede90(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Father lord!!! When will d youths in Nigeria have sense? When will they get their priorities right? Celebrating someone that has brought no value to your country, why will the old politicians not treat you the way they like? Because they believe you can never have sense. When they throw little distraction to you, you forget your pains. Pls gets get ourselves right!!!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Bellotelli: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Am worried about my fellow youth... In fact, I've given up. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2019
She should have won but anger and razz attitude didn't allow her. You already close to the final day and you allowed your main competitor rile you up. Mercy knew she wouldn't win with tacha still in that house.

Mayb big brother told her in that diary room to set tacha up
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Well, good for her.
People or money, it's okay

Xmas and new year is here, we help procure, pay and ship your goods to Nigeria from China. Check my siggy.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by mysteryman2014: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83409144:

Keep enjoying the life of your head beautiful gurl.

It's your time.

I gbadun you, " Ma j'aye ori e". grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by oshe11: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2019
rockcitie:

You guys should keep deceiving her.
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2019
mysteryman2014:

I gbadun you, " Ma j'aye ori e". grin grin grin
Lol wink
Naso mystery man! cheesy
U get am!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by hush15: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83409144:
Love all over Tacha.....

Her Titans are so in love with her.

Keep enjoying the life of your head beautiful gurl.

It's your time.

If only sha had won.... Her greatness would have far exceedingly surpassed this. It pays to be humble o. Just two weeks left and she just missed heavens gate but it's good to know she is been managed properly now. Kudos to teebillz, for keeping the old past in the old file and for this new direction....

Hope she keeps it up and correct brand finds her worthy again. Maybe now that she has seen her movement, she will realize that she can be a positive influence and not that nasty one she put up in biggies house
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Rabiu4190: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Naija.... Hmmmm... Please house is there bb Japan, bb China, bb north Korea, bb Iran, bb Russia, bb Germany, etc...? Nigeria cannot be develop.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by kingadex(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Na from India they help her do the charm....anyway enjoy yourself baby
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are more foolish than everyone on that vedio. Since you chose to run others down how do you think good things will locate you. The measure you give is what you get, when you wish someone well it comes back to you, if you wish someone evil it comes back to you
shut up ur a mumu man ask Ur lord tacha if she ever wish anybody well? zombie
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Aliyumas(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2019
No wonder President Buhari said, the Nigerian yoths are lazy. Chai I pity this poopoo... Instead to rally and protest around Aso Rock and demand for the change buhari promised and thus yoths are hailing tacha upandan.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2019
condemn:
Abeg nor carry that armpit near my nose oh
grin grin crase original
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Siralgebra04(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2019
jaxxy:
She has fans alright bt what value is she bringing? There has to be sm value.
Hypocrite... What value is Mercy bringing?
because she fought publicly now, she has to be rejected by d world?
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by forreelliinc: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Idleness is a great sickness
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by mercyviv(f): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Funny part is, among that crowd is a father, mother, aunty, uncle who were quick to chastise the younger ones from watching "useless" shows like BBN! Nigerians and double standard!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2019
NairalanDER'x una mouth too much
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2019
some people are just born to be great ,no matter how bad they are , they will always shine
the PR company that signed her will make lot of money if they know how to use her very well

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by shesawesome(f): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Hypocrite... What value is Mercy bringing?
because she fought publicly now, she has to be rejected by d world?

Attitude, interaction and socializing Mercy has a better attitude not perfect bt dats why she was accepted by many other house mates and people, tacha cud barely get along not even with the people who care for her except Kaffi and even that had it’s funny confusing one sided expressions. She needs to correct certain impressions now 1st. At the end of the day she has to bring smtn to the table. Ur die hard fans alone isn’t enough it has to grow.
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Proffdada: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2019
Festac people disgraced me cry
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by od501: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2019
I tell u my broda
Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by DTC2(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2019
generationz:

Lol she was the most popular on Instagram before the show.

Oh, really? I didn't know

She gained even more popularity now.

She didn't win the show, neither did she loss

Re: Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) by Olatara(f): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Lordwheez:
Abeg, what's her own title this time?? Entrepreneur, motivational speaker, influencer, asshole, Body odor ambassador?
don't insult my Tacha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.