Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ (38220 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:
Mama is on point!
Her SON Micheal is Trans-G.
From Macheal to Michelle.
That is the fact.

That’s the belief but we need solid PROOF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
budaatum:

You calling me a liar, or admitting "anything" is, after all, not "possible"?

Noooo, oh no, u are not a liar. You simply said u did something u didn’t do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Noooo, oh no, u are not a liar. You simply said u did something u didn’t do
So, I lied?

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
budaatum:

So, I lied?

Nooooo, of course not. You can’t lie. An honorable like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Nooooo, of course u didn’t lie. An honorable like u
"An honorable like u" lol grin grin

Just gi'me my money and stop massaging my ego! angry angry angry
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
budaatum:

"An honorable like u" lol grin grin

Just gi'me my money and stop massaging my ego! angry angry angry

You forget this is simulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by midnighter(f): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
dexmond:
There is a theory that Michelle is a transgender. She has never denied nor sued the people making these allegations, and most people tend to believe this.

...what
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You forget this is simulation
Are you kidding me? Did I tell you I was "simulation" when sending you a million dollars? Was it not part of your "anything is true"?

Dude, I know where you live! When my lawyer knocks on your door with bailiff and huge bite your ass rottweilers, try convincing yourself they are "simulation" when they are biting your ass!
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

That’s the belief but we need solid PROOF
Though, after this, I might just let you keep my one million dollars grin cool
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
budaatum:

Are you kidding me? Did I tell you I was "simulation" when sending you a million dollars? Was it not part of your "anything is true"?

Dude, I know where you live! When my lawyer knocks on your door with bailiff and huge bite your ass rottweilers, try convincing yourself they are "simulation" when they are biting your ass!

There’d be nothing to bite. It’s all one big illusion just same way u r fooled u live in a globe earth
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
midnighter:

...what

...What, what? What he said is very clear. What we need from him is PROOF
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

There’d be nothing to bite. It’s all one big illusion just same way u r fooled u live in a globe earth
I get you. You ass is an illusion and I'm just fooling myself that you exist. Still, I'll be watching out for you Canada. Just in case I'm wrong.

You take care now.

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 3:52am On Oct 25, 2019
budaatum:

I get you. You ass is an illusion and I'm just fooling myself that you exist. Still, I'll be watching out for you Canada. Just in case I'm wrong.

You take care now.

U r arguing that anything is possible, well see below

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 5:16am On Oct 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r arguing that anything is possible, well see below
No o! That's your argument! Mine is that not anything is possible! That's why you found no one million dollars I sent to your bank account!
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2019
budaatum:

No o! That's your argument! Mine is that not anything is possible! That's why you found no one million dollars I sent to your bank account!

There is no bank account. It is like saying you stabbed no one and he died. No one means non-existence. Anything is possible. See below

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by Nickshrapnel: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

No, you won’t fall off, there is no “end”. See below
Are you serious about this your flat earth theory or you’re joking?
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Are you serious about this your flat earth theory or you’re joking?

Of course serious. The only thing is that it is an illusion - in reality the earth doesn’t even exist. It is a simulation
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by Nickshrapnel: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Of course serious. The only thing is that it is an illusion - in reality the earth doesn’t even exist. It is a simulation
And who’s the controller of the sim cheesy
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by midnighter(f): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

shocked simulation hypothesis? Do you believe it...?
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

There is no bank account. It is like saying you stabbed no one and he died. No one means non-existence. Anything is possible. See below
You still on this your anything is possible!

I wonder if you can be 2000 miles from where you are right now.
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
And who’s the controller of the sim cheesy

God, if u believe in god. If not, nobody
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
midnighter:

shocked simulation hypothesis? Do you believe it...?

Probably a type of simulation beyond human grasp but simulation non the less
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

You still on this your anything is possible!

I wonder if you can be 2000 miles from where you are right now.

Of course. Quantum mechanics proves it. A particle can be in two places at once. It can also be somewhere and not be there at the same time. Which all points towards a reality where nothing is real, where anything is possible
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by budaatum: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Of course. Quantum mechanics proves it. A particle can be in two places at once. It can also be somewhere and not be there at the same time. Which all points towards a reality where nothing is real, where anything is possible
I did not know you were a particle, Bust. No wonder anything is possible. When I grow up I want to be an anything is possible particle like you. But for now, I'm just a normal human being who can only be in one place at a time.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by CanadaOrBust: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:

I did not know you were a particle, Bust. No wonder anything us possible. When I grow up I want to be an anything is possible particle like you. But for now, I'm just a normal human being who can only be in one place at a time.

EVERYTHING in the universe are made up of those particles. So, yes, when you are boiled down u r just a bunch of particles with enormous empty spaces between them!
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by brantwitter: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please NARIALANDER'S Who Is Canada Or Bust's
Good day everyone, please i want to use this opportunity to let NARIALAND Mangers and members know
about this.

I am the owner of Braintwitter.com I just start this business blog to help our youth
and everyone by choosing online topics on business and business ideas.

Narialand admins have always follow my post here and it members, no one has make any
bad commment about my updates here till today.

Today i posted news about New Symptoms You Should Know About Coronavirus, U.S Doctors because coronvirus has to do with business
shutdown and we as humans need right information.

How can i post something and this guy CanadaOrBust's went to my site and copy and paste the entire news on my sitre to narialand accusing me of looking for traffic. Who is he please and why did he do that CanadaOrBust's Profile

WHAT TYPE OF WICKEDNESS IS THAT OR HAVE I EVER NOTICE YOU EXIT OR GO TO YOUR SITE AND COPY YOUR POSTR BE WARNED BE WARBED AND BLOGGING IS NOT FOR POPLE LIKE YOU
Re: Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ by naijaebay: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Sometimes, what you call satire was designed to draw your attention to some obvious facts that you are overlooking. There goes a saying that the best place to hide something is in the open because people will never look

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz / 10 Exceptionally Unique Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.