Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him (2523 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / Diya And Adisa Already Pardoned In 1999 - Official Gazette Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by onyengbu1(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2010
They didnt call him master, they only cried and begged for their lives.

Is it so bad for anyone to beg someone like mustapha. . . .  have u forgotten he (Mustapha) has Sgt. Rogers who incidentally uses Diya as a WWE training bag on daily basis.

Diya said so himself, he said Rogers will spin andkick him almost every morning just the way WWE wrestlers do.

Will you blame the man? Rogers is a mountain of a man you know.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tkb417(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2010
afam4eva:

You're a closet tribalist.I just hope your friends don't see your posts on nairaland.
i post in almost all the sections on NL
sports, romance, sexuality, career, jokes et al

if they are looking for tribal warlords on NL, they wont look at me

so dont patronise me.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by WilyWily5: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2010
You seeeeee why i call Yoruba people Stupid People, they only have power to talk and brag when it is anything South. They fear Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani North with all their heart.
See what a small Major did to them,
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by kettykin: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2010
Is diya still a Gen , I thought he was dismissed with Adisa and co for planning a coup.

Sometimes I think there is a big fault in the DNA or genetic make up of the yoruba man.

When you hear somebody talking very loudly about his exploits or their exploits in the nigerian civil war he is 99 % propably a yoruba man.

The did all the fighting and heroic exploits their men were the bravest and the received the instruments of surrender from the defeated biafra.
But when it mattered most the yorubas could not live up to their rating.

Their 17 generals were arrested and imprisoned by one man (Abacha) who didn't have the world support or backing. The whole world powers were waiting and prodding yorubas with sanctions and arms embargo on Abacha's government, the middle belters , south east and nigerdeltans were waiting for yorubas to strike the first match , alas they couldn't do anything till Abacha was taken away .

And even at that this people couldn't do any thing about their hero MKO.

I hope GEJ's team is reading this,
Operation totality will eventually turn into abandoned property of oils wells.

Comparing the yorubas with Ijaws I can say that Ordinary Henry okah was imprisoned for a criminal offence he committed and all hell was let loose until UMYA had to release him and grant the militants a 65k a month amnesty.

As for ojuku , he fights and runs is worse than he who decided not to fight at all.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tpia5: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2010
When you hear somebody talking very loudly about his exploits or their exploits in the nigerian civil war he is 99 % propably a yoruba man.

funny.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Environer: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
Is there a youtube video of the two amala generals kneeling and crying for a major while calling him master? How I wish this happened in the youtube age.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by AloyEmeka5: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
kettykin:

Is diya still a Gen , I thought he was dismissed with Adisa and co for planning a coup.

Sometimes I think there is a big fault in the DNA or genetic make up of the yoruba man.

The did all the fighting and heroic exploits their men were the bravest and the received the instruments of surrender from the defeated biafra.

Their 17 generals were arrested and imprisoned by one man (Abacha) who didn't have the world support or backing. The whole world powers were waiting and prodding y[b]orubas with sanctions and arms embargo on Abacha's government, the middle belters , south east and nigerdeltans were waiting for yorubas to strike the first match , alas they couldn't do anything till Abacha was taken away .[/b]

Comparing the yorubas with Ijaws I can say that[b] Ordinary Henry okah was imprisoned for a criminal offence he committed and all hell was let loose until UMYA had to release him and grant the militants a 65k a month amnesty.[/b]

As for ojuku , he fights and runs is worse than he who decided not to fight at all

What did your own tribe do about Ken Saro Wiwa?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Environer: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What did your own tribe do about Ken Saro Wiwa?

Ogoni was almost completely empty when Abacha was murdering them. Even their chickens took flight. Only Igbos remained in Ogoni then.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by supereagle(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
What was their motives for doing so ? It is natural for man do anything in order to keep himself alive.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by WilyWily5: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
kettykin:

Their 17 generals were arrested and imprisoned by one man (Abacha) who didn't have the world support or backing. The whole world powers were waiting and prodding yorubas with sanctions and arms embargo on Abacha's government, the middle belters , south east and nigerdeltans were waiting for yorubas to strike the first match , alas they couldn't do anything till Abacha was taken away .

Comparing the yorubas with Ijaws I can say that Ordinary Henry okah was imprisoned for a criminal offence he committed and all hell was let loose until UMYA had to release him and grant the militants a 65k a month amnesty.
That is why i call Yoruba people Stupid people, they only make noise when it comes to anything South, they are good for nothing people Specialized only on Bank Fraud, show them vault of a bank next day it goes empty.
Only one man, i say one single man ABACHA opened his mouth SEME Border were jammed with millions of Yorubas fleeing to Exile. Stupid Cowards
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
Wily+Wily:

You seeeeee why i call Yoruba people silly People, they only have power to talk and brag when it is anything South. They fear Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani North with all their heart.
See what a small Major did to them,

And with what his happening today,ibo have been relegated to the backstage in Nigeria politics.you guys should better come and beg the yoruba so that you may have a say and produce a president instead of being tossed around like bytch by the Abokis even when you people are insulting them of being illiterate.hypocrites !
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by WilyWily5: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

And with what his happening today,ibo have been relegated to the backstage in Nigeria politics.you guys should better come and beg the yoruba so that you may have a say and produce a president instead of being tossed around like bytch by the Abokis even when you people are insulting them of being illiterate.hypocrites !
Ode that is your problem with igbo people not me
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Ode that is your problem with igbo people not me
and what is your own nightmare ?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by chyz1: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
They didn't call him Master, They called him Papa. embarassed
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tpia5: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

and what is your own nightmare ?

his own nightmare is being irrelevant.

hence the attention seeking.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by baslone: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
Now I have confirmed!
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Environer: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I think the Igbos are more relevant than the Yoruba today. That is why presido is doing everything for the Igbos from Airport to Road, to appointing CAS and many more. What has he done for the Yoruba? Nothing. He knows with Baba Obj Yoruba vote is guaranteed so no need to work hard there.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by ochocinco1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

I think the Igbos are more relevant than the Yoruba today. That is why presido is doing everything for the Igbos from Airport to Road, to appointing CAS and many more. What has he done for the Yoruba? Nothing. He knows with Baba Obj Yoruba vote is guaranteed so no need to work hard there.

These contracts were awarded only yesterday. Quite a few in the SW.  grin grin grin I wonder what silliness you will come up with now.

The council on Wednesday also approved N41bn for the construction and rehabilitation of eight roads across the country.

The roads include Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Osogbo-Ilesa, Ijebu Ode-Ibadan Road, Abeokuta-Ibadan Road, Ibadan-Lagere-Iremo-Enuwa-Ilesa By-pass, Ahoada-Omoku-Road phase 1, Ozalla-Akpugo-Amagunze-Ihuokpara-Nkomoro-Isu-Onicha Road, Umuahia-Ikot Epene Road, Suleja-Minna Road and Otukpa-Oweto Road.

Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Environer: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
ocho cinco:

These contracts were awarded only yesterday. Quite a few in the SW.  grin grin grin I wonder what silliness you will come up with now.

Those are FEC-approved hand out. Jonathan has been using his personal powers to do real stuff for the Igbo and none for you guys because you do not matter as long as Igbo man ObJ is your leader, SW is GEJ's without sweat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian / Time For Biafra? / Appeal To The Minister For Foreign Affairs: Consular Offices In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.