Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

As A Man Grows Older, The More He Desires A Younger And Fresher Blood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Grows Older, The More He Desires A Younger And Fresher Blood. (279 Views)

Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. / As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Man Grows Older, The More He Desires A Younger And Fresher Blood. by Pascopele: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2019
As a man grows older, the more he desires a younger and fresher blood.

The moment a man is 30 and above, he won't ever consider someone in his age grade, he goes for someone way younger. Atleast for most men.

Older ladies above 30 years should be open minded to give younger guys a chance.
There are guys in their mid 20s and late 20s you'd be scared at the level of their maturity, intelligence and sense of responsibility.
I'm not saying you should be a Sugar mummy though.

I've seen several guys in this age range who prefer older ladies for serious relationships due to the high level of their intelligence. They prefer mature person who could match up with their level of reasoning.

Your choice now basically depends on the age difference you can handle.We are in the era where the wife been older than the husband is no longer a topic of discussion as their marriage often times are the most peaceful and progressive.

The truth is, older men aren't naturally into older ladies except for the fun of it or something real special happened.

I hope this meet you well.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Blackmail? Drama? Or What? / I Won’t Date Or Marry You If You Cannot Shift My Womb – Slay Queen / How Long Should A Lady Think About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.