Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (92518 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by sonnie10: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
bonnyhope:

you don see the child face?

you guys talk too much

Shey you can’t use the smell of fart to know how poo would taste?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by ctleurocollege: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
emerged01:

But you should know that his wife has right to give her child name. Has Chioma committed a crime for naming her own child “Ifeanyi”.?

When did this happen?
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by perryy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to Chioma, but when will he pay her dowry?

Jealous olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by RICHOLAC(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
wiseone28:
When yours has been paid
Ghan!ghan!! but this is subtlely hash.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
All Davidos children answer Yoruba names, if this one is answering Igbo name then he's an outcast

Which of them! Is Imade a Yoruba name? For your info, Imade is an Edo name. Dont know what the other one bears. So your point exactly?

If we are to go by the Igbo culture, Davido will not claim this child. The child belongs to chiomas father because he was born out of wedlock.

Chiomas dowry has not been paid as at when the child was birthed hence it belongs to her father especially as it's a male child. But now, due to Tue fact that tradition has been watered down, and everything westernized, they'll just pardon him and allow him claim the.boy after marriage.

They would have told him, reason he quickly went to do the engagement when the pregnancy was almost due as he would have also known that its a baby boy through scan and doesn't want to lose him to chiomas family.

Sidon there dey drag name.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Iheoforlex: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mummy ifeanyi ���
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by wiseone28: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
gholdjhazper:

Your's??
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by ctleurocollege: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Which of them! Is I made a Yoruba name? For your info, I made is an Edo name. Dont know what the other one bears. So your point exactly?

If we are to go by the Igbo culture, Davido will not claim this child. The child belongs to chiomas father because he was born out of wedlock.

Chiomas dowry has not been paid as at when the child was birthed hence it belongs to her father especially as it's a male child. But now, due to Tue fact that tradition has been watered down, and everything westernized, they'll just pardon him and allow him claim the.boy after marriage.

They would have told him, reason he quickly went to do the engagement when the pregnancy was almost due as he would have also known that its a baby boy through scan and doesn't want to lose him to chiomas family.

I heard it's shameful for a girl to have a child out of wedlock in Igbo tribe, that's the reason he went for introduction (to remove shame from her) Yoruba's don't care too much about baby's gender because all kids inherit from Father without discrimination

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Mijasco(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pls after the pic now what next[b][/b]
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Scarlet93(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
wiseone28:
When yours has been paid

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by geesilver(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:

Who grin
i thought you are married before.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by CeterisXVII: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore8:
Chioma leaks picture of Davido’s first son “Ifeanyi” reveals he’s peaceful. Recall the couple welcomed their first child together last week.

She is seen kissing ifeanyi!

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/chioma-leaks-picture-of-davidos-first-son-reveals-hes-peaceful
Which one is 'Ifeanyi?' The boy's name is Adedeji. Why can't she call him by the name his paternal family gave him?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Someone is wondering...
Someone is admiring...
Someone is desiring...

What a lucky baby, what a lucky mother, what a lucky father...... What a lucky family.

Wake up, no amount of attention or recognition can make the baby more human than any other human.
To the mother of All, we're all the same. She is always in the wait to reabsorb and recreate; she dissolves both kings and slaves and ants - no preferential treatment - no respect for human demarcation.

Therefore, don't desire or condemn another man's life, we're all but a single plan of a single master planner, from which all begins and to who all will return.

The baby is a baby and beautiful like every other babies.

Babies, my nearest reflections of my lost self cry

I love babies.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by CeterisXVII: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
emerged01:

But you should know that his wife has right to give her child name. Has Chioma committed a crime for naming her own child “Ifeanyi”.?
His paternal family named him Adedeji. Why is she refusing to call him by that name? shocked Or does the child no longer belong to his paternal lineage again?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:

I heard it's shameful for a girl to have a child out of wedlock in Igbo tribe, that's the reason he went for introduction (to remove shame from her) Yoruba's don't care too much about baby's gender because all kids inherit from Father without discrimination

I dont think its because of the shame. Are there no many Igbo girls with babies in their father's house? If it was because of shame, he would have done it when the pregnancy has not started showing.
It's because of the reason I gave. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by ctleurocollege: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I dont think its because of the shame. Are there no many Igbo girls with babies in their father's house? If it was because of shame, he would have done it when the pregnancy has not started showing.
It's because of the reason I gave. Simple!

I don't think so, if it was he has not still married her, he hasn't paid dowry. My Igbo friend got 2 boys from his girlfriend, they're living together and not married for more than 6 years now

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by nanakgh(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
wiseone28:
When yours has been paid

Savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:

I don't think so, if it was he has not still married her, he hasn't paid dowry.

Go back and read my first post.
Dusted!
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by 1Sharon(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Which of them! Is Imade a Yoruba name? For your info, Imade is an Edo name. Dont know what the other one bears. So your point exactly?

I can see why baby factory is popular in the east.

Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by CanadaOrBust: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
Like for Davido
Share for chioma shocked

And this is your way of trying to get likes. How creative

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by ctleurocollege: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Go back and read my first post.
Dusted!

Scram from here, your reality is not his, Davido is not a primitive Igbo nigar,Yoruba don't discriminate

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
All Davidos children answer Yoruba names, if this one is answering Igbo name then he's an outcast
Tribalists spotted, channel your hate to something useful .

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Funkybabee(f): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
This attention is too much, alots of women have given birth since yesterday biko

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by seanjy4konji: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
RPirez:

Olofo!
olofo didan self...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by MiniImportation: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Maryclaire1:
It's a thing of pride and joy seeing your baby after 9 month of crazy symptoms and attitude
even outside wedlock

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Correcto: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Think about your life first, fight for your life first before defending celebrities here
Thegamingorca:

Wrong chioma is the outcast

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by placeofallure(f): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Maryclaire1:
It's a thing of pride and joy seeing your baby after 9 month of crazy symptoms and attitude

Wish I could see mine that way. Attitude and symptoms for nothing. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
1Sharon:

I can see why baby factory is popular in the east.

Nonsense.

It is you who just made no sense here, aunty wey mumu like you.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Another album loading....
Davido go soon release another song for his new born child....
The previous one was released for chioma, now it will be ifeanyi album...
Watch out for ifeanyi +the new born child album from Davido...

Maybe chioma and Davido child will solve the afonja and ipob cyber war on nairaland...
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Upton: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Is Imade yoruba? Is Hailey yoruba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Thegamingorca(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Correcto:
Think about your life first, fight for your life first before defending celebrities here

Chioma is no celebrity....she's just another school dropout with loose morals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.