Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (92531 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by 1Sharon(f): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

It is you who just made no sense here, aunty wey mumu like you.

Why is igbo culture just so unfair to women?

Most intelligent tribe indeed

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by wasiudvd(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Which of them! Is Imade a Yoruba name? For your info, Imade is an Edo name. Dont know what the other one bears. So your point exactly?

If we are to go by the Igbo culture, Davido will not claim this child. The child belongs to chiomas father because he was born out of wedlock.

Chiomas dowry has not been paid as at when the child was birthed hence it belongs to her father especially as it's a male child. But now, due to Tue fact that tradition has been watered down, and everything westernized, they'll just pardon him and allow him claim the.boy after marriage.

They would have told him, reason he quickly went to do the engagement when the pregnancy was almost due as he would have also known that its a baby boy through scan and doesn't want to lose him to chiomas family.

Sidon there dey drag name.
Are you saying her culture is superior to his?
I discussed this with someone sometimes ago. In Igbo culture.... In Yoruba culture....

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Correcto: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sorry I see your pains, but I can't help you.
Thegamingorca:

Chioma is no celebrity....she's just another school dropout with loose morals
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:

I don't think so, if it was he has not still married her, he hasn't paid dowry. My Igbo friend got 2 boys from his girlfriend, they're living together and not married for more than 6 years now

They will trap you if you are rich and most especially if you don't have a male child.
Dowry is too much, some men don't have such money, so some ladies are getting married too late hence the non challant attitude towards the culture.
Some are outcasts and banished people, so they can't go home to marry.
Rude Boy married after his first born.
FFK has 4 with an Igbo lady too, he didn't pay dowry nor marry her.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Cantonese: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
All Davidos children answer Yoruba names, if this one is answering Igbo name then he's an outcast

Then you are an undercast. Muntula!
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by sofiscatedmoron: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gforce2015:
Another album loading....
Davido go soon release another song for his new born child....
The previous one was released for chioma, now it will be ifeanyi album...
Watch out for ifeanyi +the new born child album from Davido...

Maybe chioma and Davido child will solve the afonja and ipob cyber war on nairaland...
is ifeanyi adeleke the first inter tribial offspring in
Nigeria?
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by mashad(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
All Davidos children answer Yoruba names, if this one is answering Igbo name then he's an outcast

How is this any of your life problem?? Is it your son?
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by dominion001(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to Chioma, but when will he pay her dowry?
them Don start,

Na them.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by webngnews: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
wiseone28:
When yours has been paid

I love this type of responses to stupid questions and comments.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by hatedisplace: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Talk true if Chioma na your sister you for dey talk like this? Better tell your sisters to fine better boyfriend.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by hatedisplace: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They will trap you if you are rich and most especially if you don't have a male child.
Dowry is too much, some men don't have such money, so some ladies are getting married too late hence the non challant attitude towards the culture.
you don sidon for lagos no Igbo culture finis. Write a book if e pain you. It is simple, if you want a child marry a wife chikina
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Obo!!!!
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

is ifeanyi adeleke the first inter tribial offspring in
Nigeria?

Another e-tribal warrior spotted...
No probs ... I support everything you've written..
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by ctleurocollege: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Of course it's the exorbitant dowry, they trade their daughters for riches but they still don't value them

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Valcanorayo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Cutie
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Glycosunde: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

E pain na but no matter how loose chioma is, she can't be as loose as your sisters. Abeg tell your sisters make dem dey date better boyfriends and not yeye boyfriends ( zlatan voice)
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Vikky014(f): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Peaceful kwa. Just wait for it. You are about to take a long break from your night sleep.
. Hahahaha
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
wasiudvd:

Are you saying her culture is superior to his?
I discussed this with someone sometimes ago. In Igbo culture.... In Yoruba culture....

As things stands, she's still bound by her culture cos She's not yet married to him. He doesn't have any say over her until he performs all the traditional marriage rites.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Adisaowallla: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:

He would pay when you finally have sense
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by theomerio: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Nah, the baby has got a Royal Igbo blood in him. He can't answer a Yoloba name. Yoloba is a Fulani name for their conquered slaves, and it means unreliable/traitor. If you doubt me ask FFK. No hard feelings; no name callings.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by macof(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
I thought his daughter with Momodu has an Edoid name
Imade
Btw this new baby has a yoruba name too

But is this really an issue though? Why call the child an outcast?
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by notoriousbabe: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
ctleurocollege:
na true you talk, unless him no pay dowry on the boy mama head

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by notoriousbabe: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:
Your bad belle na follow come from factory
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Alex09(m): 2:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Onyi22:
mumu
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by mekuxiani(m): 3:00am On Oct 25, 2019
ctleurocollege:
. Meaning what
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Born2Breed(f): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Is Imade a Yoruba name?
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
HacheNoire:
Ifeanyi grin grin

He no even see correct Igbo name.

Name sounding like a barnished diety

My thought exactly!

E just carry old papa name give the pikin sad
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by wasiudvd(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

As things stands, she's still bound by her culture cos She's not yet married to him. He doesn't have any say over her until he performs all the traditional marriage rites.
Over her? This discussion isn't about her, it's about his right over his son. According to Igbo culture he doesn't have right over the child, the child belong to Chioma's father, you said. According to Yoruba culture, baba Omo lo lomo, the child is his.
Her culture isn't superior to his. So the law of the land (Nigeria) will come to play, on whose side is the law? Let's say he refuse to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2019
wasiudvd:

Over her? This discussion isn't about her, it's about his right over his son. According to Igbo culture he doesn't have right over the child, the child belong to Chioma's father, you said. According to Yoruba culture, baba Omo lo lomo, the child is his.
Her culture isn't superior to his. So the law of the land (Nigeria) will come to play, on whose side is the law? Let's say he refuse to marry her.

Why are you bringing Nigerian law into play here? Because Yoruba's dont have a culture or law that kicks against having children outside marriage but we do! And as long as she's not rightly betrothed to him, he's culture is not superior to hers and her baby. And what law says ones culture is superior to another?

She and the baby are not bounded by David's law and culture until they are legally married and under his family umbrella and institution.

Uncle, it will be difficult to see things from my own angle because yourubas are (sorry to say) lawless and uncultured people so anything goes.

Eventhough i was born here in lagos and not in the village where these cultures are strongest, i learnt all this from my mum and dad here in Lagos and it has guided me in leading a decent life to some extent. My parents made sure they passed down the traditional and cultural values to us and I'm going to do same to my children evenbif I have them abroad in future. And it will continue like that from generation to generation.
What is Nigeria? Who Nigerian law ep? Abegiii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.