Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (92493 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by wasiudvd(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Why are you bringing Nigerian law into play here? Because Yoruba's dont have a culture or law that kicks against having children outside marriage but we do! And as long as she's not rightly betrothed to him, he's culture is not superior to hers and her baby. And what law says ones culture is superior to another?

She and the baby are not bounded by David's law and culture until they are legally married and under his family umbrella and institution.

Uncle, it will be difficult to see things from my own angle because yourubas are (sorry to say) lawless and uncultured people so anything goes.

Eventhough i was born here in lagos and not in the village where these cultures are strongest, i learnt all this from my mum and dad here in Lagos and it has guided me in leading a decent life to some extent. My parents made sure they passed down the traditional and cultural values to us and I'm going to do same to my children evenbif I have them abroad in future. And it will continue like that from generation to generation.
What is Nigeria? Who Nigerian law ep? Abegiii.
Is this the best way to argue your position? How can you even live decent life? If a simple discussion like this I making you spew insults.
It's either you lied about being cultured or you culture is a bad one. But since you said your parents brought you up this way, I will go with the latter.
Back to the topic, Nigeria law is superior, on any issue in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2019
wasiudvd:

Is this the best way to argue your position? How can you even live decent life? If a simple discussion like this I making you spew insults.
It's either you lied about being cultured or you culture is a bad one. But since you said your parents brought you up this way, I will go with the latter.
Back to the topic, Nigeria law is superior, on any issue in Nigeria.

Na small thing you don dey vex.. Oya sorry naaa.... Pele, maa binu jor.

I'm sorry if I come across as insultive. OK? I didn't mean it that way.

No vex.

Oya, make peace for reign, I agree with you for now. Because man no dey ever like to back down for argument. So you win�.
Peace.✌
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by wasiudvd(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Na small thing you don dey vex.. Oya sorry naaa.... Pele, maa binu jor.

I'm sorry if I come across as insultive. OK? I didn't mean it that way.

No vex.

Oya, make peace for reign, I agree with you for now. Because man no dey ever like to back down for argument. So you win�.
Peace.✌
Lol! Me sef I like to use peace mass trans.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by MPESA(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to Chioma, but when will he pay her dowry?

You answer Igbo name but seems to forget about Igbo traditions and customs... They Don't pay Dowry on a woman when she's pregnant until she delivered and I guessed that's why they don't pay her bride price back then , they only did the formality which is coming to tell her family that he's responsible for their daughter pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by IOmono(f): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
nosiebaba:
Peaceful kwa. Just wait for it. You are about to take a long break from your night sleep.
so true
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by aalangel(f): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
nosiebaba:
Peaceful kwa. Just wait for it. You are about to take a long break from your night sleep.

Not all kids are troublesome...I have 3 kids and I never had sleepless nights.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by sweetilicious(f): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2019
nosiebaba:
Really scary.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by CeterisXVII: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
macof:
I thought his daughter with Momodu has an Edoid name
Imade
Btw this new baby has a yoruba name too

But is this really an issue though? Why call the child an outcast?
Imade was named after Davido's late mum. Her native name was Imade. Her full name was Victoria Imade Adeleke. She was from Edo state.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by CeterisXVII: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
Why are you bringing Nigerian law into play here? Because Yoruba's dont have a culture or law that kicks against having children outside marriage but we do! And as long as she's not rightly betrothed to him, he's culture is not superior to hers and her baby. And what law says ones culture is superior to another?

She and the baby are not bounded by David's law and culture until they are legally married and under his family umbrella and institution.

Uncle, it will be difficult to see things from my own angle because yourubas are (sorry to say) lawless and uncultured people so anything goes.

Eventhough i was born here in lagos and not in the village where these cultures are strongest, i learnt all this from my mum and dad here in Lagos and it has guided me in leading a decent life to some extent. My parents made sure they passed down the traditional and cultural values to us and I'm going to do same to my children evenbif I have them abroad in future. And it will continue like that from generation to generation.
What is Nigeria? Who Nigerian law ep? Abegiii.
She is not bound by his culture, but she can sleep with him, collect money, cars and riches from him, and also have a baby for him. Even when he has not paid a dime, as dowry on her head. It seems fornication is legalised in Chioma's place. Na wa for dis una culture, o!
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2019
CeterisXVII:

She is not bound by his culture, but she can sleep with him, collect money, cars and riches from him, and also have a baby for him. Even when he has not paid a dime, as dowry on her head. It seems fornication is legalised in Chioma's place. Na wa for dis una culture, o!

You, do you not sleep with girls from other tribes? Dont they collect money and stuffs from you? Why are you now sounding unintelligent by saying saying doing all that is a culture. Was that what I said? Use your brain next time, Sir.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by CeterisXVII: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
You, do you not sleep with girls from other tribes? Dont they collect money and stuffs from you? Why are you now sounding unintelligent by saying saying doing all that is a culture. Was that what I said? Use your brain next time, Sir.
No, I do not sleep with girls. I preserve my body. Now does that answer your question?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by macof(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Imade was named after Davido's late mum. Her native name was Imade. Her full name was Victoria Imade Adeleke. She was from Edo state.
oh yes you are right. I remember this
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by nlPoster: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
macof:
I thought his daughter with Momodu has an Edoid name
Imade
Btw this new baby has a yoruba name too

The name is Yoruba, some Edos have Yoruba names.

Davido himself has the appelation "Omo baba Olowo" which could mean either I have a rich father or My father is from Owo town. Owo could also mean honour .

https://www.nairaland.com/4129381/davido-wish-mum-alive-see/3
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by macof(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
nairalandposter:

Davido himself has the appelation "Omo baba Olowo" which could mean either I have a rich father or My father is from Owo town. Owo could also mean honour .

Omo baba olowo can never mean "my father is from owo town"

I don't have yoruba keypad at the moment but money and Owo(town) are two differently spelled words in proper yoruba
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
ctleurocollege:
All Davidos children answer Yoruba names, if this one is answering Igbo name then he's an outcast

This is why I love Nigerians... They can crack you up.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by nlPoster: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
macof:

Omo baba olowo can never mean "my father is from owo town"

I don't have yoruba keypad at the moment but money and Owo(town) are two differently spelled words in proper yoruba

Omo Baba Lowo is my father or grandfather/ancestors are/were in or from Owo town.

Omo baba Olowo can also refer to youth.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by macof(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

Omo Baba Lowo is my father or grandfather/ancestors are/were in or from Owo town.

Omo baba Olowo can also refer to youth.
I don't know why but if you can't speak yoruba you just calm down and stop looking for arguments

ọwọ is a totally different word from owo

Notice the dots beneath the "o" making it a different alphabet

ọmọ baba ọlọwọ is not the same as ọmọ baba olowo

Dont disturb me with this thrash again please

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by nlPoster: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2019
macof:

I don't know why but if you can't speak yoruba you just calm down and stop looking for arguments

ọwọ is a totally different word from owo

Notice the dots beneath the "o" making it a different alphabet

ọmọ baba ọlọwọ is not the same as ọmọ baba olowo

Dont disturb me with this thrash again please

Any Yoruba can tell you Yoruba words have multiple meanings.

The fact that you dont know a well known name is Yoruba, is itself worrisome since you claim to speak for Yoruba on many occasions.
Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by CeterisXVII: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

Oga, Imade is NOT a Yoruba name. It is pure Edo. The name belonged to Davido's late mum.

And while it is true some Edo people have Yoruba names, many of them speak their native language as well as Yoruba.

Finally, the appellation of "Omo Baba Olowo," means child of a rich man, and not child of a man from Owo.

Yoruba words carry accent marks on top of their vowels, and those accents determine how the word is pronounced, and their meanings.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by BareFacedLies(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
ctleurocollege:
All Davidos children answer Yoruba names, if this one is answering Igbo name then he's an outcast

What about the one called Haley?

Is "Haley" a Yoruba name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.