Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,640 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Oh Well, Life Happens And Most Importantly, You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Well, Life Happens And Most Importantly, You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It (466 Views)

Oh well / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Well, Life Happens And Most Importantly, You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It by yazga: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Someday....
Just maybe, I'll be strong and bold enough to write about all my relationships and the sexcapades. Until then, let me tell Y'all how I left a relationship because it was too perfect.

I met him in 2013 when I was rewriting ssce, then, he too was writing ssce but had a girlfriend, we limited to being just friends till the girl relocated and the relationship died a natural death.

We started dating in 2014 or so....

Nigga was just too good, always ready to do whatever I wanted so far it made me happy. He never objected to anything I said or wanted. I met his family, his mum loved me like a daughter and one time, she even told us she'd like to know my mum in case I get pregnant because she wouldn't accept an abortion.

Even when I was wrong, bros claimed my wrongness and said it was his fault, he worshipped even the ground I walked on, he was always there, it was too good to be real. You know that kind of love you only see in movies. I felt I would never give him enough in return, I felt he was too soft for me because he wasted no time in unleashing emotions at every given time, he'd call for long, he'd cry, he'd visit if I don't take his calls.He was just too sweet and had no flaws, all the fights in that relationship was my makings.

Most times, it was a deliberate act just to see him angry, but he always had a way of putting up with everything I did as if they were right. I got even more scared. He was too perfect for me, I didn't deserve such love and affection. So I thought. I walked out of the relationship. He begged, he pleaded, he cried, but I wouldn't give in. He moved on.

After that relationship, I have been the one loving the most in almost all my relationships. I've realized I was stupid and let go of raw gold while I was chasing absolutely nothing. I've lost count of how many times I've been hurt by guys. Something he'd never do, something he'd rather get hurt than see me get hurt, something he was ready to lose himself just to find me.

Oh well, life happens and most importantly, you can't eat your cake and have it back.
Re: Oh Well, Life Happens And Most Importantly, You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
That's life for you. Sometimes we do not value what we have at hand not until we loose it. Is not your fault dear. Sometimes when you haven't figured out what you want out of this life, it will just take you unaware until you finally figure out who you really are. I have a similar experience but the worst thing that can ever happens to anyone is when you live in regrets. It will just keep you socked up in one place. Life comes in pages and chapters. Don't force love it will come when you least expected it.
Re: Oh Well, Life Happens And Most Importantly, You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh no!!! It is true that people don't value what they have until they loose it!!!
Bt I'm glad you have realized nd learnt your lessons,ladies should never take the guy that love them for granted because good guys are really rare this days so when you find one you shouldn't let him go!!!
Re: Oh Well, Life Happens And Most Importantly, You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It by yazga: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
wink
Pettyprincess:
Oh no!!! It is true that people don't value what they have until they loose it!!!
Bt I'm glad you have realized nd learnt your lessons,ladies should never take the guy that love them for granted because good guys are really rare this days so when you find one you shouldn't let him go!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Being Desperate In A Relationship / Navy Seal And Strike Force Command Hqs,volunteers Recruitment. / Meant To Be Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.