Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man (61190 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy / "My Girlfriend Cancelled Our Date Saying She Was Sick" -here's What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by jaybenugo: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Samuel Ekundayo: You Are Still Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife Did While We Were Dating (Photos)

Popular Nigerian preacher and motivational speaker of international repute, based in New Zealand, Dr. Samuel Ekundayo, shared a throwback photo of his wife devouring a piece of chicken in his presence when they were still dating, IgbereTV reports.

Dr Ekundayo, who is popularly called “The Purpose Preacher”, stated on Facebook that couples in relationships who don't eat chicken the way his wife did are still 'forming'.

Sharing a throwback photo of his wife eating chicken during a date with him, he wrote;

"If you’re in a relationship and you cannot eat your chicken the way my wife is eating it in this picture, in the presence of her then fiancé (me), just know that you both are still “forming”.

This is one litmus test to know if you both are real or pretending

**See somebody’s long neck**

Someone guess the year…

#RealRelationships
#ThrowbackThursday
#rhemawithdudushewa"
https://www.facebook.com/100044838408101/posts/376530650518212/?app=fbl

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by XXXXTENTACION: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
undecided Momento Mori this life i can't kill myself ooo allow me to flex oooo laga o:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by kushercain: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omo she calm down smag the chicken correct woman grin

Unlike Adaobi wey form for boys that year for mile 12, dey use toothpick after drinking ordinary kunu gida

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by tempem: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Correct Babe! cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by bjprodint1: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wahala 4 who no get money for outings(dates)

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by 3gpvids: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na fowl be that abeg

3 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Anyhow e go be , even my sister have not seen me eat chicken like that , I Will be uncomfortable , its not everybody that's like that biko

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Ladylawyer(f): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
All because i want to be seen as a "real"girl, i will now eat chicken like that. I love forming please.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by cassyrooy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
This takeaway looks like Hexagon in IB. cool

I once visited a friend who love to eat on the floor, and don't pretend too. grin

7 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Kriely(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Omo see date that year. Affordable and simple.

Now you’ll have to spend over 40k for rubbish food with no taste

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by michlins(m): 4:16am On Jul 16, 2021
So your wife is now the yardstick on how to eat in public even though she eats like a goat abi.

Living with manners isn't forming. It's what differentiates us from the beasts in the wild.

Eat like this anywhere and I will jakpa

47 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by iamyemiakins(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Let them form in peace to avoid see finish on a date.

If they form you complain and if they keep eating like this on a date you'll still complain. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by meritadavize1(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Lol. Na the people wey no amount to anything dey always form. People who amount to something in life don't form cos they have seen it all and realized there's no need for unnecessary forming.

9 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by emmabest2000(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2021
From the picture you will know that the girl was the one that footed the bills

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by omoadeleye(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Good for you
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
How did this nonsense get to front page

5 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Tyranny: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
No be lie! Bullsh!t! Some people go dey use fork!
To y'all callin' "fork" as "feck", I swear una dey craze!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by temitope27(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Dudushewa, I love that names

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by RichDad1(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Your wife is surely underfed and lack access to good food. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by GreaterFuture(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Irrelevant

Sided body Trucks and full cover body trucks available for Hire. 3.5 Tonnes, 5 tonnes, 7 Tonnes, 10 tonnes, 15 tonnes, 20 tonnes, 25 Tonnes and 30 Tonnes all available
See Signature for Contact and Whatsapp, thank you.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Farid24224(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2021
I like her!!

Better to show your true colour than basking under the fragrance of another personality....

*see English Abeg... SMH

7 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by PericomaNwankwo: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Sebastine1994(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
no be wife you call am?

wife and girlfriend are not the same

3 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by temitope27(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
kushercain:
Omo she calm down smag the chicken correct woman grin

Unlike Adaobi wey form for boys that year for mile 12, dey use toothpick after drinking ordinary kunu gida
cheesy grin I can't laugh jare

3 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by FILEBE(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Someone went through another person's Facebook to screenshot and post this here? Issoraite. We are the youths of UAR
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Franzinni: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Hmm no comment...

But let me Say this.

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by YorubaKinging: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021
The end is near

There's no sinner that will go unpunised

The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know

Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government

And no one can fight the government

Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins

God is a righteous God
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021
well nah ladies dey form pass.. many of them still pretend they don't even scrap pots haha.. watching my elder sister scrap pots make me realize girls can pretend for Africa.. but if u want to surprise them just visit them Saturday in the morning then u will see wonders..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.