Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,798 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

He Cheated And Blames Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Cheated And Blames Me (5181 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Yinibixema: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2019
cococandy:
Why don’t they dump the triplets in a dumpster so she can have time for the husband

Or the stupid husband can help out and they both have time for each other. Senseless
Shut up. Husband comes before kids. So the husband no go Bleep well because of kids abi?

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by StPete: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not when she is taking care of triplets alone and also doing the housework. When she is not a superhero. The man needs to get involved with his family, get help for his wife instead of conveniently using it as an excuse and cheating.

I like your response. Even though we may argue on varying lines, you’re couth and reasonable
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by cococandy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
He can get a vasectomy so he will never impregnate anyone ever. That way he won’t have to worry about the children he made with his own peniss getting in the way of his fvck.

Solved.
Yinibixema:

Shut up. Husband comes before kids. So the husband no go Bleep well because of kids abi?

5 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zainab20198:
I recently found out my husband of 5 years has been cheating on me , he accidentally left his Facebook account open on my laptop and I read everything. He told this girl he loves her and want to spend the rest of his life with her, I confronted him and his side of things is I have been pushing him away to care for our very high needs 2 years old triplets sons and my sons needs constant attention , it’s very tiring working , caring for the kids and keeping the house clean with no house help. I know I have my faults , and all my energy goes into the kids and trying to keep the households running , so there isn’t much left at the end of day. I’m always tired and once the kids are sleeping I’m far to tired to do anything ... like sex. He knows all this yet I’m at fault. I feel heart broken , I try to talk to him and he just blames me , even if I’m in wrong , how is cheating justified by what I have done ? I don’t know what to do ?

You & your husband have three special needs sons whom you supposedly care for alone.

How do you cope with your three kids + full time work + house chores?

Do you want to kill yourself?

If you don't take care of yourself, how can you even available for your husband?

Why is your husband not hands on or involved in your life? Why is he an intimate stranger?

Why don't you have helps to care for the home why you face the kids coupled with professional help?

I am waiting to hear from you.

3 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Octopusssy:

Someone posted screenshots of you advising women to divorce cheating partners. Oya you sef follow the advice you have been giving people. If you don't divorce your husband then you are a very big hypocrite and one of the society's problems.

Oya, we are awaiting feedback. Divorce your husband!

Hahahahahahaha

Leave her na.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by ImaIma1(f): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yinibixema:

No doubt, husband before kids. I totally agree. But the husband needs to find a way to relieve her of the plenty work. If not she will always be fagged out. Try taking care of twins and doing the housework all alone and come and testify. Kids wear you out and they don't know or care that you are tired.

They want to eat, they poo, the litter the place. One can make you go crazy, not to talk of three BOYS. Her husband needs to face his responsibility and help his wife and not conveniently going out to cheat and blaming her.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by crackhaus: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha

Leave her na.
cheesy

They should drag her very well oo.
These women here need to understand that the divorce solution they so easily administer is not that easy to follow through if they were in similar situations.

I remember typing something to you sometime last week or so about how majority of the females on NL forgive/have forgiven/will forgive their cheating husbands. Most of them are also the ones doing all the chores in their homes despite working.
The internet just provides a platform to share an idealized version of how marriages should be, not how it really is for them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by generationz(f): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
StPete:
One thing most women don’t know is that the moment your attention totally shifts to the kids and place them on high priority, you’re gradually losing your husband. The neglect we feel even though society does not expect us to lament is much more than mere words can describe. Always consider your husband first as you both are living your lives while the kids will grow up and live theirs with their own family.
You men are wicked o. What happened to the man helping her with the triplets.

His he also a baby?

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
crackhaus:

cheesy

They should drag her very well oo.
These women here need to understand that the divorce solution they so easily administer is not that easy to follow through if they were in similar situations.

I remember typing something to you sometime last week or so about how majority of the females on NL forgive/have forgiven/will forgive their cheating husbands. Most of them are also the ones doing all the chores in their homes despite working.
The internet just provides a platform to share an idealized version of how marriages should be, not how it really is for them.

True people project their fantasies alot online.

Some others can see clearly until it is their turn.

Others realize that people bring half baked stories here to look like saints.

But the OP nor try sha.

Three divorce advises back to back with calling the husbands names.

I try to internalize situations and analyze critically before I advise.

I also search to see if I have real life references of the end point for further guidance.

I believe we would all give account of our words and actions to God. Whether typed, said or written.

With that in mind, I don't dish what I can't follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by generationz(f): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Three posts on this screen shot. On all of them you gave one advice...... Divorce. Follow your advice. Bye

Oga police weldone o.

I hope you will remain with your wife if she was sleeping with your nephew or you found out she has HIV

1 Like

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by crackhaus: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
bukatyne:

True people project their fantasies alot online.

Some others can see clearly until it is their turn.

Others realize that people bring half baked stories here to look like saints.

But the OP nor try sha.

Three divorce advises back to back with calling the husbands names.

I try to internalize situations and analyze critically before I advise.

I also search to see if I have real life references of the end point for further guidance.

I believe we would all give account of our words and actions to God. Whether typed, said or written.

With that in mind, I don't dish what I can't follow.

This is certainly obvious from your comments a lot of times.
No let your head swell cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
crackhaus:

This is certainly obvious from your comments a lot of times.
No let your head swell cheesy

The head that haff burst.

Gracias.
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by crackhaus: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
bukatyne:

The head that haff burst.

Gracias.

cheesy
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by crackhaus: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
generationz:

Oga police weldone o.

I hope you will remain with your wife if she was sleeping with your nephew or you found out she has HIV
My dear, it's better to divorce him now before he starts sleeping with her younger sister or gives her AIDS.
Why wait until it's too late.

5 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by frozen70g(f): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zainab20198:
I recently found out my husband of 5 years has been cheating on me , he accidentally left his Facebook account open on my laptop and I read everything. He told this girl he loves her and want to spend the rest of his life with her, I confronted him and his side of things is I have been pushing him away to care for our very high needs 2 years old triplets sons and my sons needs constant attention , it’s very tiring working , caring for the kids and keeping the house clean with no house help. I know I have my faults , and all my energy goes into the kids and trying to keep the households running , so there isn’t much left at the end of day. I’m always tired and once the kids are sleeping I’m far to tired to do anything ... like sex. He knows all this yet I’m at fault. I feel heart broken , I try to talk to him and he just blames me , even if I’m in wrong , how is cheating justified by what I have done ? I don’t know what to do ?

Relax my dear, men will always have reasons to cheat

Only the descent ones will want to respect themselves

You are busy with your twins and boys gives more problems at home than girls

Just try and reserve little energy for him when they demand

Sex is like food to men, that is where nature death with them

He can't leave you for another woman but he can tell another woman that he is tired of your marriage with him, do you know why ❓

Just to keep her and keep using her and she too will be expecting him to marry her, until she realises that he is not breaking up with you then she pulls out

Don't just get borethed about his flirt, that's men for you
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Octopusssy(f): 2:45am On Oct 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha

Leave her na.
That's the thing. People come here to dish out all sorts of advice that they can't apply to their own situations. That's why we should be very careful the kind of counsel to follow

1 Like

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by CHoccolaTE: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Op ignore the people focusing on your former posts to write off point here, many are men who want women to stay in abusive and depressive marriages and swallow all sorts of rubbish from husbands like husband sleeping with wife sister.

If a woman was useless enough to sleep with her husband's brother all the men on earth will be fast to advice him to leave her but they are here castigating you for same thing, as if women are some sort of lower class animals that must bear matreament. Next time use a new account to post your marital issues to avoid the childishness you see on this thread

As for your selfish and self centered gaslighting husband, you wear the shoe with him so you know where it hurts most, you can use your knowledge of how his character is to know if the way out is reporting him to elderly members of his family or separating from him. If you can for now, use protection when having sex with him because if he infects you with HIV and you get sick or worse, nobody will be there to care for the innocent children he is currently neglecting.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2019
UjuJoan2:

This is heartbreaking. Your husband is supposed to worship you and thank you everyday for all you do for him and the family. . . I wonder what is wrong with men of nowadays.

Please never ever blame yourself for his indiscretion.

Focus on your kids and try to ignore him. It is well.

uju, while what the guy did is effed up abeg take it easy. if i say you should worship your husband and thank him everyday for everything he does for the family, you go gree?
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2019
24kmagic:
Your moniker sounds like you're a muslim.

If you are, then I don't think there's much you can do cos polygamy is allowed in Islam.

You're lucky it's still at the wooing stage, so you can still convince him to let her go, but it might be a little bit difficult.

But if you're a non Muslim, just sit down and have some talks with him and you're back to normal.

But you sef, try de give am even if na one round.

tell that to ned nwoko

plenty of christian polygamists out there. so you can try some other argument
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2019
unless you have the money for a live in nanny, or have a relative that will come by, taking care of a child from birth to age 3 is a full time job in itself.
taking care of triplets is a complete nightmare.

you will not even be able to have sex in peace because the children can wake up at any time.

if the husband was so desperate to have sex, he should have hired a nanny. the girl he is messing with, he will still spend money on her. he could have simply diverted that money to maid/nanny/relative for support.

unless OP has serious financial resources, not much she can do. this is Nigeria where people will make excuses for men even as they are killing their daughters
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2019
Octopusssy:

That's the thing. People come here to dish out all sorts of advice that they can't apply to their own situations. That's why we should be very careful the kind of counsel to follow

True.
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by UjuJoan2: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
ornicus:

uju, while what the guy did is effed up abeg take it easy. if i[b] say you should worship your husband and thank him everyday for everything he does for the family, you go [/b]gree?

I already do that, just as he does for me.

Appreciation, respect and acceptance is what keeps a marriage.

Nobody is perfect, and accepting each other's weaknesses and helping them overcome it is the true definition of love.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I already do that, just as he does for me.

Appreciation, respect and acceptance is what keeps a marriage.

Nobody is perfect, and accepting each other's weaknesses and helping them overcome it is the true definition of love.

cheesy grin uju has accepted hubby is not a billionaire cheesy
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by UjuJoan2: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
ornicus:

cheesy grin uju has accepted hubby is not a billionaire cheesy

Okay you are still hung up on that abi?

Sorry ooh, not my fault that I can never respect a poor man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by yeyeosoronga: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
ornicus:

tell that to ned nwoko

plenty of christian polygamists out there. so you can try some other argument

Ned Nwoko is a Muslim as I heard.
Though I agree we have many Christian polygamists who chose to live their own life as they so wish and not be bound by the dictates of their religion.
Funny enough, in some core Muslim nations like Pakistan, most are still very monogamous.
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Yinibixema: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

No doubt, husband before kids. I totally agree. But the husband needs to find a way to relieve her of the plenty work. If not she will always be fagged our Try taking care of twins and doing the housework all alone and come and testify. Kids wear you out and they don't know or care that you are tired.

They want to eat, they poo, the litter the place. One can make you go crazy, not to talk of three BOYS. Her husband needs to face his responsibility and help his wife and not conveniently going out to cheat and blaming her.

You have a point
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Yinibixema: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
cococandy:
He can get a vasectomy so he will never impregnate anyone ever. That way he won’t have to worry about the children he made with his own peniss getting in the way of his fvck.

Solved.
Vasectomy kor autonomy ni
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by yeyeosoronga: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yinibixema:

Vasectomy kor autonomy ni

What's wrong with a vasectomy? It's one of the best forms of contraception.
It has more advantages than disadvantages especially if you've completed having children, and its reversible if done properly too.
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Yinibixema: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

What's wrong with a vasectomy? It's one of the best forms of contraception.
It has more advantages than disadvantages especially if you've completed having children.
Then the woman should remove her own womb instead
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by yeyeosoronga: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yinibixema:

Then the woman should remove her own womb instead

A vasectomy is safer to do. Removing the womb is a major surgery with all the possible complications of surgery you can imagine such as bleeding to death, infections, blood clots to block the lungs, problems of anesthesia and even problem of village witches.
It is a majorrrr and risky operation.
Nobody does a womb removal for contraception. Perhaps you meant tying the woman's tubes? A vasectomy is still more effective than tying the tubes from research. The difference is 7up. Failure rate of tying the tubes is about 1 in 200, while that of a vasectomy is like 1 in a thousand.
Vasectomy on the other hand is a minor procedure, where you're out within 15minutes and only mildly sedated. All those major risks of surgery are avoided.
Tying the tubes has about 20x more MAJOR complications than a vasectomy, 10 - 37 times more likely to fail, costs 3 times as much as a vasectomy and mortality from the procedure (though rare) is 12 times higher than a vasectomy... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10596397/

Pls kindly read this article. It's quite enlightening if you could be patient enough to read it. Also well researched, and can be corroborated by many other research articles
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by Yinibixema: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

A vasectomy is safer to do. Removing the womb is a major surgery with all the possible complications of surgery you can imagine such as bleeding to death, infections, blood clots to block the lungs, problems of anesthesia and even problem of village witches.
It is a majorrrr and risky operation.
Nobody does a womb removal for contraception. Perhaps you meant tying the woman's tubes? A vasectomy is still more effective than tying the tubes from research. The difference is 7up. Failure rate of tying the tubes is about 1 in 200, while that of a vasectomy is like 1 in a thousand.
Vasectomy on the other hand is a minor procedure, where you're out within 15minutes and only mildly sedated. All those major risks of surgery are avoided.
Tying the tubes has about 20x more MAJOR complications than a vasectomy, 10 - 37 times more likely to fail, costs 3 times as much as a vasectomy and mortality from the procedure (though rare) is 12 times higher than a vasectomy... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10596397/

Pls kindly read this article. It's quite enlightening if you could be patient enough to read it. Also well researched, and can be corroborated by many other research articles
Sorry i meant the tube instead. You’re a woman right
Re: He Cheated And Blames Me by yeyeosoronga: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yinibixema:

Sorry i meant the tube instead. You’re a woman right

Yes I am, though I'm not sure the relevance of my gender in this discussion between us, especially when we're talking about documented and well researched facts, not riddled with emotions and folktales.
Our contraception talk has nothing to do with the obvious gender wars btw, not a case of him vs her. People get blinded and lose focus of the real issues when they get carried away with gender wars etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Confused, Should I Take Her Back Or Let Her Go? / Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home / Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.