Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,339 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate (523 Views)

I Need Advice On How To Go About This Confusing Situation. / Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by chrysora: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Debate Of The Day.

A man wants to marry from his village. He lives in Abuja, as a result he sent some money to his father in the village to find him a good wife. His father made a good choice and took all the necessary steps concerning the in-laws of his son. Now he decides to send the wife to his son in the city. He gives her the address of his son. But she arrived the city late. As she gets outside the motor park, the lady wanted to take a taxi to the indicated address. However, she was offered a lift by her husband unknowingly on his way home late from work. The guy took her straight to a hotel and spent the night with her. The next morning, each of them go their separate ways. She took another taxi which finally took her to her husbands house. To her biggest surprise, it’s the man with whom she spent the night with in the hotel.

The question is: :
if you were the man or the woman, how would you react?
Men and women, defend yourselves.
The debate is open.

YOU CAN COMMENT VIA THE LINK BELOW PLEASE

https://www.chrysora.com/2019/10/24/what-is-your-stand-in-this-confusing-story-debate/

Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by Gideoniteprime4: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
ftc
i just felt like writing ftc
its not like i give a fvck about what op is saying grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by DozieInc(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Let me stay here
Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by Lordwheez(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ok.... Good story.....
Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by ade002: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sh**t happens the dad definitely made a mistake. The guy got what he paid for... It must not be perfect
Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by Upworkwriter007(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
They're perfect for each other. ..they both had a one night stand.
Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
ftc
i just felt like writing ftc
its not like i give a fvck about what op is saying grin grin
You got me rolling with laughter with that pix

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by Bruno3000(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Both of them need to give their life to Christ and forget about marriage. They are not yet ready for any holy matrimony.
Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
deduct the short time sex payment from the bride price he paid, collect the balance, tell this olosho to be going...
Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by 24kmagic: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Even poor nollywood can't come up with this wack storyline. You can do better
Re: What Is Your Stand In This Confusing Relationship Debate by ShayGirl(f): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Very deep!!

Trust issues will be the major problem if they should go ahead with the marriage cos they've both known few of their weaknesses even without knowing themselves fully yet.
I bet you, even if I choose to go ahead with him, forget about what transpired and adjust my lifestyle, I may not be able to cope with the fact that he might keep reminding me of that everytime we fight despite the fact he was also guilty of it Some men can be funny.

Except He's ready to accept we both made the mistake and promise to adjust, take our time to know ourselves better to see if we can both blend and in the process, I find him to be a husband material, I guess we r good to go...gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Treatments For Couples Stuck During Sex / Men Are Scum And Heart Breakers / Guys Dating Far Experienced Young Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.