Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? (986 Views)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / I Need Advice On How To Go About This Confusing Situation. / Can You Explain This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by johnrix: 10:38pm On May 18, 2020
I have 2 lady friends.

One is a bit aggressive, voices opinions, emotional, yabs a lot, somewhat can't say much about emotional balance. But in all this, seems nice, says her mind, no hidden agenda. Drama everytime. Even intellectual debate can turn into argument.

The second is quiet, calm, more thinks through, can have something on her mind and you won't know. She has dropped comments like, poison a guy if he cheats, men at times don't have sense etc. But no drama, so fast plenty of piece of mind.

Funny thing is even with secretive nature of Lady 2, and the loaded comments, I feel more comfortable/at peace with her. What could be the reason?

Is this what they mean by the devil you know (or can predict) is better then the one you can't? Or am I missing something?
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by blinking001(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by temblor1(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2020
Make her luggage pass screening as she enter house na em you go decode watsup wether na secretive or dumb n deaf sad
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by Oluromantic: 10:52pm On May 18, 2020
Forget about the first, being emotional isn't bad but she needs to work on her esteem despite the emotions. She will drain peace out of you with her thin him line of patience especially when she sees you with other women

You should perform a compatibility test on the second one. Provoke her; ignore her while she's present, quarrel with her over not washing for you or for not giving you some money you need or you not giving her a money she asks for, let her catch you with other girls or calling other girls etc. Her reaction will portray her real being and you will know whether she means those comments she dropped or she's just posting for fun.

If she goes wild in anger or resort to silence and ignore you totally despite begging her, then she's been pretending. You can reconcile with her for peace sake but you'll need to keep your options open. But if she feels bad and your little begging is enough to return her to sanity, then she's peaceful. The idea is there's no one without temper but some temper are gentle, some are violent. Some don't last hours and some even take days or weeks to settle which is bad. Some women(phlegmatics) despite their gentle temper are still easily forgiving. You see that issue of "when a woman says no, she means yes" does not apply to all women. Some women are still sane, simple and straight.

Anyway, that's just an idea, you shd also pray too cus women are black markets, their real nature comes out in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by johnrix: 11:13pm On May 18, 2020
temblor1:
Make her luggage pass screening as she enter house na em you go decode watsup wether na secretive or dumb n deaf sad

LOL. I've reasoned that angle �
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by johnrix: 11:18pm On May 18, 2020
Oluromantic:
Forget about the first, being emotional isn't bad but she needs to work on her esteem despite the emotions. She will drain peace out of you with her thin him line of patience.

You should perform a compatibility test on the second one. Provoke her; ignore her while she's present, quarrel with her over not washing for you or for not giving you some money you need or you not giving her a money she asks for, let her catch you with other girls or calling other girls etc. Her reaction will portray her real being and you will know whether she means those comments she dropped or she's just posting for fun.

If she goes wild in anger or resort to silence and ignore you totally despite begging her, then she's been pretending. You can reconcile with her for peace sake but you'll need to keep your options open. But if she feels bad but your little begging is enough to return her to sanity, then she's peaceful. The idea is there's no one without temper but some temper are gentle, some are violent. Some women(phlegmatics) despite their gentle temper are still easily forgiving. You see that issue of "when a woman says no, she means yes" does not apply to all women. Some women are still sane, simple and straight.

Anyway, that's just an idea, you shd also pray too cus women are black markets, their real nature comes out in marriage.

OK thanks. I'll try some of the things you mentioned here.

The only thing similar to this is I ignored her calls for half a day, and the next day (I knew she was unhappy), all she said was go back to where you are coming from. By the day after, she was talking normally.

Lastly, she has said a couple of times, that she is melancholic/moody. I haven't really seen that or feel she is.
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by Oluromantic: 11:27pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by PureGoldh(m): 12:33am On May 19, 2020
Dem know dey tell pikin say the fire from lighter dey hot...na when he first try am...he go know as e dey be.

Reason the lines above
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:02am On May 19, 2020
u see that one u claim is quiet, datz da real demon.
da day u will see her get angry, u will be terrified.
na her type dey do things wey dey make headlines.
she may be silent in words but bitter in her heart
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by johnrix: 4:37pm On May 19, 2020
anthonyuncle:
u see that one u claim is quiet, datz da real demon.

da day u will see her get angry, u will be terrified.

na her type dey do things wey dey make headlines.

she may be silent in words but bitter in her heart

I have tried to shake her but she is always matured, handles issues calmly..
Re: Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? by DenreleDave(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
johnrix:
I have 2 lady friends.

One is a bit aggressive, voices opinions, emotional, yabs a lot, somewhat can't say much about emotional balance. But in all this, seems nice, says her mind, no hidden agenda. Drama everytime. Even intellectual debate can turn into argument.

The second is quiet, calm, more thinks through, can have something on her mind and you won't know. She has dropped comments like, poison a guy if he cheats, men at times don't have sense etc. But no drama, so fast plenty of piece of mind.

Funny thing is even with secretive nature of Lady 2, and the loaded comments, I feel more comfortable/at peace with her. What could be the reason?

Is this what they mean by the devil you know (or can predict) is better then the one you can't? Or am I missing something?

Marry the two for peace of mind.... So that one can give u hypertension and the second poison you when u cheat...

Atlesst u were a man

(1) (Reply)

Man Express Surprise At Seeing Nigerian Airport Officials Push An Airplane (vid) / Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady / Indian Hot Top Model Nuud Leak Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.