Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,740 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" (51777 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by peeps4u: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
hatchetman:
they wont get the message becos its naira marley.. hypocrites

Leave them. Naira Marley is the cause of BH, Buhari's failure to pay minimum wage, high prices of goods, high unemployment rate etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Maldini212(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Baba stay strong

Las las

You will walk
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Ategberoson(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Abi

politicians are corporate thief who steal their own money while yahoo are official thief who t
steal from white

you're both arm robbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by lovingyouhun: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
This one still dey get mouth, wait till they give you baill of 500m naira, then your eye go clear

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Idiat. Who decode him message self
Mumuni

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
You talk too much, your level of maturity is just too low. Try to reduce that level, what so ever you are taken.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by WalkerMichael(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why are people attacking naira?

He has a point tho. Forget about the fact that you hate his music this time around.. Read that first tweet twice first....

I'd just advice him to leave 9ja people and do his thing... He should try to stay clear of issues that could cause serious issues for him again... Naija people dey too docile gaan.... Look at how they killed that anambra issue case.. Till today, no one was sacked due to incompetence!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Gudguyz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hope this guy is in his right senses?

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Some strong weed right there. Are the walls closing in?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by HacheNoire: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
This boy has no value just like Naira

Always craving for attention.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Kvngwitty(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Try and decipher what he posted.

especially the first one.

All I can decode from that is that NAIRA ( MONEY ) MARLEY ( DRUGS ) is the problem of Nigeria
If you're not under the influence of money you'll be under the influence of drug

You're free to quote me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Frankfuse: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Lawalemi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nonentity

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Truthbites: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hyberbole.....only those who read Literature will understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Kvngwitty(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ategberoson:
Abi

politicians are corporate thief who thief their own money while yahoo are official thief who theif from white

Eh person wey Sabi
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by thundafire: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
He is looking for support from marlians sorry u are a fraudster simple

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by kunmiiii: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
What is he smoking, the trial is putting pressure on him, but this guy should just shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by elgramz: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
he is a fool, by the time they are through with him, he will get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Kumadami: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Try and decipher what he posted.

especially the first one.
bro please explain to him the meaning of decipher cos guys like that eheen

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
This idiot is standing trial... Shouldn't he be off social media till he's totally off the hook??!...

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Tapout(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
a lot of people didn't get his message...they won't calm down, read and let it digest...I tire oh
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Kumadami: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
hatchetman:
they wont get the message becos its naira marley.. hypocrites
they could not get the message not bcoz its Naira Marley it's bcoz they are zombie oooo zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by tsinzu: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
foolish criminal
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Myself2(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira Marley should just shut up!!! He is a big idiot.

The idiot doesn't realize he is a problem to himself, his family and society

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kvngwitty:

All I can decode from that is that NAIRA ( MONEY ) MARLEY ( DRUGS ) is the problem of Nigeria
If you're not under the influence of money you'll be under the influence of drug

You're free to quote me ooo

His first post is sarcasm, bro.

in that context, it is the other way round.

dude was hitting/mocking the government, SARS, Police

well, prison is 80% sure for him grin grin

Naira Marley should have come as a rapper, that's the lifestyle of rap gangsters.

stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Rolex66: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Can EFCC and the courts do the needful already?

This kid is so disruptive and a threat to public safety and peace

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by joytothewise(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
He is sick and you replying to a quote of someone who sick wey no go reply you

feelgoodstuffs:
This guy is sick.... why the noise making? We know b4 say u be bad influence tongue

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by nellynonso: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Naira Marley is simply saying instead of the government to focus on their problems they’re calling him bad influence. The difference btwn strippers and prostitutes is one entertains you by going naked while the other steals wives from their husband through sex.
Reading is one thing understanding what you read is another thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Akano5(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Naira Marley took to his twitter to open up on the problem of Nigeria. He also revealed the difference between Prostitute and Strippers.

Naira Marley tweeted also that he is a bad influencer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1187351950360301568

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/24/am-the-problem-of-nigeria-not-sars-not-police-not-fg-naira-marley-says/

Mtchewww
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Macgyver1: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Side effects of weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit / Charly Boy Proposes To His Wife, Lady D, Again After 45 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.