Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" (51828 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by aminusodiq(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin
sylve11:
Inside life, both Naira Marley, the government, prostitutes, strippers and sars they are all stuupid. undecided cool
lmao.... come back here bro grin
sylve11:
Inside life, both Naira Marley, the government, prostitutes, strippers and sars they are all stuupid. undecided cool
lmao.... come back here bro
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by martowskin1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
hatchetman:

gov dey do u yahoo yahoo..u no complain, na me and naira marley own dey vex u..

Am not angry bro, am saying we can be different, because our leaders are yahoo yahoo doesn't mean we should be too

Do u think Nigeria can be great if we all start thinking like this?

I won't go mad because every body is mad....

Am smarter than an average Nigeria youth, so cyber crime is no my way.

My heart works, my brain works, I can't live by another man sweat.

The ends is not what matter to me, but the means to the end.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by hatchetman(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
martowskin1:

Am not angry bro, am saying we can be different, because our leaders are yahoo yahoo doesn't mean we should be too

Do u think Nigeria can be great if we all start thinking like this?

I won't go mad because every body is mad....

Am smarter than an average Nigeria youth, so cyber crime is no my way.

My heart works, my brain works, I can't live by another man sweat.

The ends is not what matter to me, but the means to the end.

I did not say yahoo is good.. yahoo is not nigeria's problem..have u seen the figures in looted funds? or maybe we feel diff pains
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by shogsman(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Truthbites:

'Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally'....... that's the meaning of Hyberbole...

Now let me ask u, is Naira Marley the problem of Nigeria? Him telling u that he is the problem is a hyperbole cos he's not. (Illiterate correcting a highly educated person)...now decipher Marley's statement and get back to me, ode

It is sarcasm, what has he exaggerated there.listen and learn.--the food was so hot I was breathing fire(this is what an exact exaggeration looks like)
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by harryportter: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
ekaette1621:
SO THIS DOG-LIKE HUMAN BEING IS STILL RANTING
DICK HEADS EVERYWHERE. THE GUY MIGHT HAVE BEEN WRONG WITH THE STATEMENT HE MADE BUT FROM THE COMMENTS I HAVE READ HERE,YOU GUYS HAVE JUST PROVED HIM RIGHT.EVEN THOSE THAT HAVE NOT EVEN EATEN SINCE MORNING ARE ALSO ABUSING HIM.FACE THE SOURCE OF YOUR HUNGER AND FRUSTRATIONS AND LET THE YOUNG MAN BE.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by martowskin1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
hatchetman:

I did not say yahoo is good.. yahoo is not nigeria's problem..have u seen the figures in looted funds? or maybe we feel diff pains

Good citizens can only produce good leaders,

Yahoo citizen will produce yahoo leaders

Sane citizens will produce sane leaders

Our leaders are just cross section of who we are as a nation.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Trueyarn(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira Marley should just shut up!!! He is a big idiot.

He is'nt ...untill proven guilty.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Adakintroy2: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
What he means he that he is santan. Personifield. He is the problem.

He thought you soapy didn't he. I see even Christians Dancy soapy.

How easy for Satan to clown christians.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Revolva(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ode na marly be

Strippers are also prostituting along the striping hustle abeg go sidon you know how many I don bang
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Truthbites: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
shogsman:

It is sarcasm, what has he exaggerated there.listen and learn.--the food was so hot I was breathing fire(this is what an exact exaggeration looks like)

You didn't see the last part 'not to be taken literally' in the definition of hyperbole...in your example, you can't breathe fire ..so u see, u can't interprete hyperbole literally...if u read the comments from people, u will see they didn't understand what Naira Marley was saying...

I am catergorically telling u that Hyperbole is more appropriate than sarcasm in this context...
Now here's the definition of sarcasm:

Sarcasm definition is - a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Gabson001(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
shut DF up

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by nauto5: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Haha
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by lukui: 3:12am On Oct 25, 2019
I just like this guy #inside life grin
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Martins6545: 3:56am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Jayslicky:
Naira Marley should just shut up!!! He is a big idiot.

[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Martins6545: 3:57am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
sylve11:
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Martins6545: 3:58am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
feelgoodstuffs:
This guy is sick.... why the noise making? We know b4 say u be bad influence tongue
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Martins6545: 3:58am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Crixxx:
vfshameless criminal from that region. You will rot in jail
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Martins6545: 3:59am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Zeezxo:
Just ashamed to share the same name with this guy.
He even go Ile keu.
Spoiling Market for the Legit people.
Nonsense and kobomali.
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Martins6545: 3:59am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Dick head shouldnt make Buhari and his cabal shine with him
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Martins6545: 4:01am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Freemanbobble:
This untalented moda fuckkker is now more of a talkative
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Jakama90(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:
This guy is sick.... why the noise making? We know b4 say u be bad influence tongue
Nobody influenced anybody. We are matured enough to choose and decide what we wanna do.
If Naira Marley influenced you to do bad thing, that means you are a weakling.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by tobby20: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Freemanbobble:
This untalented moda fuckkker is now more of a talkative
Ehyah , okay you that has talent , where has yours taken you to, the untalented Mora fucker will buy you and your family , your unborn generations , dash you out to orphanage,
He no need sell you to make him money back , you are a talented worthless slowpoke ,
Try understanding before replying
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by shogsman(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Truthbites:

You didn't see the last part 'not to be taken literally' in the definition of hyperbole...in your example, you can't breathe fire ..so u see, u can't interprete hyperbole literally...if u read the comments from people, u will see they didn't understand what Naira Marley was saying...

I am catergorically telling u that Hyperbole is more appropriate than sarcasm in this context...
Now here's the definition of sarcasm:

Sarcasm definition is - a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain.

You really are cueless,you don't take to correction.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by daibro2: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
ekaette1621:
SO THIS DOG-LIKE HUMAN BEING IS STILL RANTING
Shebi you fine pass am
PIG LIKE HUMAN BEING
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by lovingyouhun: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Slymonster:

You are one of the people he was talking about, obviously. Last I remember, he has been granted bail before and due to his status he can move anywhere. ALL that remain is if guilty or not from the judge. Smh

How is that your problem or my problem No go find better thing do, wait, correct news will put food on your table... i dey busy since, shey you see when i take answer you? Doh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.