Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" (51840 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by fortran12: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Why are people attacking naira?

He has a point tho. Forget about the fact that you hate his music this time around.. Read that first tweet twice first....

I'd just advice him to leave 9ja people and do his thing... He should try to stay clear of issues that could cause serious issues for him again... Naija people dey too docile gaan.... Look at how they killed that anambra issue case.. Till today, no one was sacked due to incompetence!

Without noise he is making he will be irrelevant. His music alone cannot hold him up to the limelight for long.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:

That's your problem... Everyone who speaks up is a fraudster? Where is your sense oga! Omg Nairaland is filled with self righteous idiots.

And Nairaland is filled with scam artists. You are speaking up, for what? For who? Have you spoken up for the journalists presently being incarcerated by this regime?

You are speaking up for someone who is still in court to prove his innocence despite a long rap sheet.

You are complaining that they raided his home. How else were they supposed to collect evidence against him? By asking him if he has any evidence?

If you support fraud then what are you?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Dabirideji: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
i think it is not naira marley that typed this stuff.....who says his name while making a sentence ,when you can just say 'i' ......it happened twice...... Recall he is not in custody of his iphone
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by kole88(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
HE IS NOT RANTING, HIS WORD MADE SENSE, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. OKAY, KILL HIM AND SEE IF ALL IS GOING 2 B OKAY WITH 9JA.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by webngnews: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by hatchetman(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
martowskin1:

U guys should keep crying, u are asking for a better Nigeria bit when the little moves are made towards it u start shouting again
yahoo is not among nigeria's top 100 problems, yet dis guys are always on the news. govt wey dey collect millions yet no fit pay 30000 nko?
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by jojothaiv(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jaybnjamin:
The next thing that will follow all this whole rant epistle is...

Motivational quotes grin.
E no go too surprise local man no be today nau..
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by goldmatrix(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
...weeded brain and actually you are very stupid.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by WalkerMichael(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
fortran12:

Without noise he is making he will be irrelevant. His music alone cannot hold him up to the limelight for long.

Lol tru sha.thats showbiz for you bro. But why dem dey ignore the fact for him post come de attack am?
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by olusola200: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
No matter what, I remain with naira Marley
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by berbz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
For those of you getting those tweets wrong... That's pure sarcasm smiley .

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by shogsman(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Truthbites:
Hyberbole.....only those who read Literature will understand
Your literature teacher didn't try at all.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by martowskin1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
hatchetman:

yahoo is not among nigeria's top 100 problems, yet dis guys are always on the news. govt wey dey collect millions yet no fit pay 30000 nko?

See think what ever u like, we the way cyber crime is booming in Nigeria, if not slowed down, Nigeria won't have a future.

We complain about our bad leaders, look at this yahoo boys very soon they will start seeking for political office, imagine a yahoo boy become a governor, senator, president.

What we are experiencing now will be a joke. A man who can con his fellow man with no iota of regret, if given an office, we are finished..

All I care is the future, because we have lost the past and present........

If u say yahoo boys are no harm, then u are not beta than the government we are complaining about

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by ovcwality(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
nellynonso:
Naira Marley is simply saying instead of the government to focus on their problems they’re calling him bad influence. The difference btwn strippers and prostitutes is one entertains you by going naked while the other steals wives from their husband through sex.
Reading is one thing understanding what you read is another thing.
hmmmm, you are making sense on the prostitute thing, but maybe even naira marley intended somthing else, anyway nice one.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Omoslim26: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira Marley should just shut up!!! He is a big idiot.

No he is not a big idiot
Nigerians are for making him relevant in d first place talk true dont you like the soapy and am i a yahoo boy beat
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Kenneth10110(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Teebilion:
Hypocrites coming out to bash who they are not better than , Nairalanders always coming out to form good

Leave the young man alone

Most of them believe since they are not into yahoo they are not thieves so they can say anything to any fraud related thread. Hypocrites some do worse than naira Marley.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by shogsman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
FrLukas:

And Nairaland is filled with scam artists. You are speaking up, for what? For who? Have you spoken up for the journalists presently being incarcerated by this regime?

You are speaking up for someone who is still in court to prove his innocent despite a long rap sheet.

You are complaining that they raided his home. How else were they supposed to collect evidence against him? By asking him if he has any evidence?

Trying to answer shallowminded folks like this is a waste of time,just leave them be .
you're supporting a fraudster and you're saying nonsense about speaking up.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
FrLukas:

You are speaking up for someone who is still in court to prove his innocent despite a long rap sheet.

Keep displaying your joblessness... Say whatever you want, that's your life's problem.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Omoslim26: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Me i still dey wonder watin join innocent strippers join dis mataa dis guy is heading to
majek fashek bustop
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by bolafez(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
someone should please remind him of Terry G. Terry was crazier than this, what became of him? He went off street. You don't stay relevant on street by being a bad influencer, the street only needs time to forget you. Don't forget danfo driver as well. someone should please get this message accrossed to him. He's fading gradually. He has a very limited time.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Staircases(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
So this guy matter never even start be that. All these gra gra we know how e take dey end.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Truthbites: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
shogsman:

Your literature teacher didn't try at all.

'Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally'....... that's the meaning of Hyberbole...

Now let me ask u, is Naira Marley the problem of Nigeria? Him telling u that he is the problem is a hyperbole cos he's not. (Illiterate correcting a highly educated person)...now decipher Marley's statement and get back to me, ode
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by West2019(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
him.want black faze to feature him.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Jaybnjamin(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
jojothaiv:

E no go too surprise local man no be today nau..

Local man is already ready for them
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by tunary(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good Irony
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by seunjungle1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
You are there ranting on Naira Marley for what he knows how to do best to get his cash while you are wasting your little data...sorry is your second name.
Is naira marley been the reason for you not having job or poor governance from Buhari?
You better focus on your problem and leave marley with is problem.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by bejeria101(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
This guy is just dumb!
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by hatchetman(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
martowskin1:

See think what ever u like, we the way cyber crime is booming in Nigeria, if not slowed down, Nigeria won't have a future.

We complain about our bad leaders, look at this yahoo boys very soon they will start seeking for political office, imagine a yahoo boy become a governor, senator, president.

What we are experiencing now will be a joke. A man who can con his fellow man with no iota of regret, if given an office, we are finished..

All I care is the future, because we have lost the past and present........

If u say yahoo boys are no harm, then u are not beta than the government we are complaining about
gov dey do u yahoo yahoo..u no complain, na me and naira marley own dey vex u..
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Bigluv(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin
sanity12:
cool down igbolabi
grin
sanity12:
cool down igbolabi
Weed in action coz all what is saying is arrant bullshit he gat no brains
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by introvertme: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
So many illiterates on NL. cry
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:

[s]Keep displaying your joblessness... Say whatever you want, that's your life's problem.[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
shogsman:

Trying to answer shallowminded folks like this is a waste of time,just leave them be .
you're supporting a fraudster and you're saying nonsense about speaking up.

Don't mind him. They will be the first to complain about corrupt politicians, yet support online fraud. Anyone caught wearing some silly "Marlian" branded T-shirt should be flogged to his/her parents house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) / Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.