Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" (51782 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Terry442(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Waiting man no go see �

1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by mrvitalis(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Any sniper will be rewarded handsomely by giving him just one shot.
Cos he is the cause of ur frustration
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Terry442(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
himmm
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by xtervaganza(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira Marley should just shut up!!! He is a big idiot.
you should shut up. You're the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by martowskin1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
hatchetman:
they wont get the message becos its naira marley.. hypocrites

U guys should keep crying, u are asking for a better Nigeria bit when the little moves are made towards it u start shouting again

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by mercyvivv(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
The court appearance heat is seriously getting to him. grin
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Kvngwitty(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

His first post is sarcasm, bro.

in that context, it is the other way round.

dude was hitting the government, SARS, police.

well, prison is 80% sure for him grin grin

Naira Marley should have come as a rapper, that's the lifestyle of rap gangsters.

stay blessed, bro.

He was into trap music while in the UK man na TRAPSTER

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Chicastle: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Dick head shouldnt make Buhari and his cabal shine with him

Abeg no dey mention that name wey dey give problems
Thank u
Let's enjoy other news
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by heartofcity12: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Someone should collect Naira Marley’s phone! To avoid further issues!
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kumadami:
bro please explain to him the meaning of decipher cos guys like that eheen

no need to dey drag am, my brother.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Harrymax(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
weed at work
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Slymonster(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
lovingyouhun:
This one still dey get mouth, wait till they give you baill of 500m naira, then your eye go clear

You are one of the people he was talking about, obviously. Last I remember, he has been granted bail before and due to his status he can move anywhere. ALL that remain is if guilty or not from the judge. Smh
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Any sniper will be rewarded handsomely by giving him just one shot.
why do u need a sniper when u can easily approach him with ur intentions and kill him by yourself?
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by DSoj(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Shut up and go answer to ur fraud case.

Fraudulent guy. Even armed robber will say he's not the problem of Nigeria

Because of Fraudulent people like U, good Nigerians are looked down at in foreign countries.

Stupid!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by karashita: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Try and decipher what he posted.

especially the first one.

Yeah.I don't like the guy but I am agreeing with him on this.He isn't Nigeria 's problem, for crying out loud.Haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
This, guy is making cool money with all these publicity. Everywhere naira Marley everywhere naira marley

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Why didn't I look suprise...No

FFK was right few days ago and has vowed to liberate himself from such diabolical machinations.

Femi is a free today and an ooduan.

Naira is still under same influence kayode liberated himself from.

More

bobrisky
denrele edun
bisi alimi

FFK is a crackhead
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Naijaarchive(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
What has he be smoking since morning?
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by armadeo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Stripper and prostitute ....

Lol. This guy dey craze.

He dropped some shit there but many people wont u understand what he said

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Egbesu1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
babadeee:
You should be the one to shut up, why face your own problem.. Any way am back cool
thank God they finally released you form prison, no do another one again o
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nostradamus: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
The criminal is trying to shift the goal post!!

No worry,kirikiri dey for you bro.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
He is part of the problem bt a lesser problem definitely compared to those he listed obviously.

Nostradamus:
The criminal is trying to shift the goal post!!

No worry,kirikiri dey for you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by donprinyo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Foolish people, see as small pikin de rubbish una upadan
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by khome(f): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Hmmm, eye opener.......

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:
Abi o... Tell the hypocrites. They've been trying to attack me here just because I tried to question the reason his house was raided and he and Zlatan were paraded... There Ou have it ooo. He is Nigeria's problem, please focus your entire life on him.

Your day of reckoning is not far. I'd advice you to stop online fraud, but you will kuku do what is in your mind.

If Naira Marley is guilty of online fraud, who should go to prison for him? Dollar Marley?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Your day of reckoning is not far. I'd advice you to stop online fraud, but you will kuku do what is in your mind.

If Natural Marley is guilty of online fraud, who should go to prison for him? Dollar Marley?

That's your problem... Everyone who speaks up is a fraudster? Where is your sense oga! Omg Nairaland is filled with self righteous idiots.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by iReddington: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is one of the reason why dis county fit no better,because this criminal and crack head is a lesser problem,his argument is now okay,if Evans say this rubbish too,hope you people will say he's also a lesser problem

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by Alawode01(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Naiira marley is super star now and is coming to be super hero,like fela Anikulapo,Bob marly,lucky Dube.
Re: Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" by babadeee(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Egbesu1:
thank God they finally released you form prison, no do another one again o
yes dey release me and your father together is he home yet? omo ase undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke / Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.