Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (53259 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Get the dates annouced by jamb for 2020/2021 utme here https://naijaedulib..com/2019/12/jamb-utme-date-for-20202021-is-out.html
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Americana123: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
So I am currently trying to create a platform on telegram/whatsapp whereby Yoruba folks in and around South South (Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, AKwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo etc) can mingle and share information such as job offers, business, advert, relationship etc.
If you ready to mingle with your other yoruba brothers and sisters.... Send your phone number to yourbayouthclub@gmail.com.
You can also join if you ain't yoruba by tribe but Yoruba at heart or will like to mingle yoruba folks.

N.B this is group for serious minded people (Corpers, Graduate, Undergraduate).
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by TrustZee(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
If you are a skillful teacher and interested in getting lots of Students to teach (private lessons) and therefore earn more, then we've got you covered. register now at https://www.palmtutor.com today and add your area of focus so as to get hired. We will officially launch on January 1, 2020.

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by julius2580(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
A reputable school situated in Egbeda local government area, urgently needs a qualified and competent part time phonics' teacher.
Salary: attractive
Call:09026892679
Classroom teachers are welcome as well
Qualification:NCE, B.ed or B.sc
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Charisgeorge: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wow nice experiences
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by ekoson95(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by panistefanin: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by tck2000(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rapmoney:
Throwback Thursday: Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus

At one time or the other, we all had one embarrassing moment on campus that one would remember and just laugh...especially, after many years have gone by.

Mine:

In my 2nd year in school, I was chilling at Nwanyi Nempi pepper soup joint after a long boring lecture from a lecturer who took sadism as a hobby. I had a cold HARP in my front (mortuary standard). I say make I take am dey hold conscience because the stress too much for department. Not long, I saw this tall pretty light-skin girl passing. I was instantly attracted to her but I didn't follow her. I grew up with the mentality of not stopping a girl on the road; especially, when you are not coming from an opposite direction. I quickly did a research on her by asking someone at the joint as if I was working as an investigative journalist for Channels TV!!! I was able to get her name, level and department and the info that she's an 'aje-butter' from a known family in Onitsha. From that minute, I started plotting my 'graph'.

The next day, I planned I would approach her. After my first lecture, I went straight to her department (Computer Science) to accomplish my mission. Na so I spread like virus full everywhere...well polished shoes, starched and well pressed shirt, new haircut...come dey form James Bond. After hanging around for some time without seeing her, I decided it was an unsuccessful trip.

That same day, while discussing with friends at photo stands (where school photographers stayed), I saw her approaching. I pinched myself secretly and told myself that it is 'Now or Never'. Based on say I be Warri boy, I nor fit carry last. Right there, as crowded as the place was, I approached her and that was the killing mistake I made. This was what happened:

Me: Hi, Onyinyechi, how are you doing?

Babe: How did you know my name?

Me: They say when you're interested in someone, you would also be interested in things that pertain to them.

Babe: Really? You've not answered my question and moreover, I don't know you.

Me: OK, I got to know your name from a friend in your department. I'm interested in you...

Babe: (Speaking loudly and angrily to the hearing of every student present) You should have something better doing! Pls don't ever stop me again! Now take some steps back and behave as if this conversation never took place!!!

Ogbeni, na so I pose like vulture wey rain beat...right there wey I stand, malaria, typhoid and diarrhoea hold me at once. I come stand like image wey deh carve for shrine grin One side of my belle come dey do me like say I wan weewee, the other side come dey do me like say I wan poopoo. To look back na problem. Crowd of guys and babes dey observe me like cinema. Even my guys sef dey help me dey shame! I was receiving consoling pats on the back as if say my palee kpai! Dem say when house fall, goat go climb the roof. Na the courage say at least Warri boy try to try I take waka pass school gate that day. I nor gree show face for photo stands through out that semester.

It's been 18 years now but each time I remember this event, I just laugh it off as my most embarrassing moment on campus.

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by LuciusX: 1:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Yoouthu:
Well as an upcoming artiste I registered to perform at my University carnival. I was a very shy introvert so I decided to take some substances so as to gain confidence to perform in front of the crowd. Voila my time came and I was called on stage. What really happened I still can't remember all I know was that I started seeing stones, corn Hobbs(shuku agbado), bottle being thrown at me. The M.C just came to put his arm around me and walked me off the stage politely. How I didn't commit suicide that day I don't know. The most painful part was a girl that I was about to knack that was there. The girl said she saw someone that looks like me on stage. Me wey I be ode instead of me to deny I said yes na so she block me ooo. My only chance of getting laid at the University. 3 years after University at 25 am still a virgin na wa oo.
Kukuma kee me na...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by araemard: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Time is free but it is priceless. You cannot own it, but you can use it. You can use it, but you cannot keep it. Once you lose it, you will not be able to get it back. Thank you for sharing your ideas friv

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by brightassignmen: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice Post

Assignment Help

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.