Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma (11542 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Breaking News: Take Isese Festival Elsewhere, Police Warns Yoruba Traditionalist / ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by kettykin: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Go and tell that to Jude and Paul!

They will reveal your ignorance.

If the lady made the twin brothers break up, how does that translate to being worshipped. Chioma did not sow any seed of discord in David's family yet David is all over chioma and even released a song in her name with an expensive car gift but lola sowed a seed of discord among 2 brothers and did not get a common mention in a song not to talk of a full dedicated song with an expensive car gift

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by RPirez: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
ccffwx:
Eeyah! Yorubas are really pained that Davido worships an Igbo girl, Chioma. Trying hard to break them up. Osu ko, Abobaku ni! All their men want to marry Igbo women but only a few wealthy ones get the prize while their women are left unattended to.

angry

How far with P-square and all other Igbos wey wan kill una selves on top Yoruba ladies ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
femolii:
All igbos are OSU's.
but Yoruba men wan die ontop Osu girl matter...if them no marrry Osu them never achieve anything in life....an Afonja man will chose an ugly Osu girl over a pretty Afonja girl fact....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
RPirez:

angry

How far with P-square and all other Igbos wey wan kill una selves on top Yoruba ladies ?
lola na halfcast if say she be proper Afonja you think peter go marry am?

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
kettykin:

If the lady made the twin brothers break up, how does that translate to being worshipped. Chioma did not sow any seed of discord in David's family yet David is all over chioma and even released a song in her name with an expensive car gift but lola sowed a seed of discord among 2 brothers and did not get a common mention in a song not to talk of a full dedicated song with an expensive car gift

You are very confused! What are you even implying coz I can’t seems to understand your statement.

Peter had to leave his brother because of Lola which shows you how much loyalty and trust he accorded her.
He even had to break the promise they made to their mom about not marrying that Lola coz Psquare mom never wanted Peter to marry her.

What more can be used to show loyalty and true love than to protecting your girl with everything even if it will go against your belief or family.

You keep mentioning song like all artist don’t mention different babes in song. Even in Wonder Woman video Davido featured all his baby mama so what are you saying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

You are very confused! What are you even implying coz I can’t seems to understand your statement.

Peter had to leave his brother because of Lola which shows you how much loyalty and trust he accorded her.
He even had to break the promise they made to their mom about not marrying that Lola coz Psquare mom never wanted Peter to marry her.

What more can be used to show loyalty and true love than to protecting your girl with everything even if it will go against your belief or family.

You keep mentioning song like all artist don’t mention different babes in song. Even in Wonder Woman video Davido featured all his baby mama so what are you saying.
there is nothing Yoruba about Lola only her name ...she looks like an Igbo woman that’s why Peter married her....you think peter would marry her if she looks like the regular Yoruba girls know for their ugly features....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
there is nothing Yoruba about Lola only her name ...she looks like an Igbo woman that’s why Peter married her....you think peter would marry her if she looks like the regular Yoruba girls know for their ugly features....

Seems you are even more confused than the other guy. Why is it that it’s only confused people that are quoting me tonight!

No, Lola is from Cameroon and Peter is dumb to not know the name sound Yoruba from the first day.

Seems you just finished smoking weed!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by chudyprince: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
But Tinubu's kids are not outcasts? cos i heard his wife isn't a yoruba woman... Just asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by kettykin: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

you are the one that is very confused how does bringing confusion into a family translate to being worshiped , if Peter worshiped lola the social media would have been awash with pictures or story of their love , how can one ascribe family issues and problems to a lady being worshiped.
what spectacular gift has peter bought for Lola or what spectacular love has he shown her .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Seems you are even more confused than the other guy. Why is it that it’s only confused people that are quoting me tonight!

No, Lola is from Cameroon and Peter is dumb to not know the name sound Yoruba from the first day.

Seems you just finished smoking weed!
sharap Lola is a half cast her Yoruba genes are properly diluted that’s why she is beautiful...the average yoruba girl I know look like eniola badmus ..or severely bleached with black knuckles like bobrisky..that’s why yoruba men are always running to Igbo women to cure their ugly genes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
kettykin:

you are the one that is very confused how does bringing confusion into a family translate to being worshiped , if Peter worshiped lola the social media would have been awash with pictures or story of their love , how can one ascribe family issues and problems to a lady being worshiped.
what spectacular gift has peter bought for Lola or what spectacular love has he shown her .

Another confused person quotes me. He’s asking me what spectacular gift Peter bought for Lola and one would but wonder how a grown up man can think like this.

Anyways I will still cure you of your ignorance. Below is the news when Peter bought a new Range Rover for Lola.

Can we rest now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by EasternActivist: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
femolii:
All igbos are OSU's.

So that's how you want to be miserable in life?? Abobaku grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by oyatz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmm, but neither Davido nor Chioma nor the baby is living In Igboland!

Every child is precious in the sight of God and in the sight of his/her parents.
This is what you get when

Modernity clashes with tradition.
melodynk01:

Davido didn't marry her properly
They only did introduction
That's the reason their child is being termed an outcast
Also in Igbo land, since she wasn't married
The child is seen as *hers* and not *theirs*

So until he weds her properly,they won't have a problem
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by ikennamadu1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

please be guided.

You don't term a child an outcast(Osu) in Igboland because they didn't marry the mother properly.

You submission is a lie.

No such term exist like that.

cc

oyatz

If them born u well.. Go Twitter and Instagram go call davido pikin osu.... Make I see weather u no go sleep for kirikiri for 10years...
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by RPirez: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
lola na halfcast if say she be proper Afonja you think peter go marry am?

You see typical okoro mentality. Igbos prefer to marry Yorubas, no be today. Whenever you see Igbo women with Yoruba men, it's usually the Igbo women after the Yoruba men. Go to youtube and see several videos of Igbo girls not wanting anything to do with their fellow Igbo men due to less civilization, primitiveness and stuff.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Tomvi: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
RPirez:

You see typical okoro mentality. Igbos prefer to marry Yorubas, no be today. Whenever you see Igbo women with Yoruba men, it's usually the Igbo women after the Yoruba men. Go to youtube and see several videos of Igbo girls not wanting anything to do with their fellow Igbo men due to less civilization, primitiveness and stuff.
[/s]
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Tomvi: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
RPirez:

angry

[/s]
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by tillaman(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
That traditionalist is a lowlife/derelict seeking validity!! Osu caste system had been abolished long ago and if they still practice it
Why tf would you call someone’s only son an Outcast!! I hope you find peace

1 Like

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by chiboyjohn: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Just like the Igbos are pained for that Peter worships Lola a Yoruba girl. He even had to fight his hateful family for the Yoruba woman.

You should rather be concerned that your Igbo girls are running away from you guys and marrying the Yoruba guys you always hate. The Igbos are constantly eroding their heritage and assimilating into the Yoruba heritage and in no time your people will all be called with a Yoruba surname. That should be a major concern to you guys if you are really parading a double digit IQ.'

Davido kid will always be Yoruba coz surname superceeds anything in Nigeria's culture.

The Yoruba traditionalist the OP mentioned is either drunk or on weed coz I don't see the reason why he had to say rubbish about the cute kid.
afonja people with low self esteem,
how many igbo girls ran,
just because most yoruba men prefer our women ,, ,you are now feeling like champion,, what of ibo men that dont like your women, nko,, how about that?
we are surrounded by multiple tribes in iboland and we inter marry,,,,, we must not marry from yoruba land,

1 Like

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
chiboyjohn:

afonja people with low self esteem,
how many igbo girls ran,
just because most yoruba men like our wkmen ,you are now feeling like champion,, what of ibo men that dont like your women, how about that?

The person with low self esteem here is you. The guy up there was the first person to evoke the tribal sentiment on this thread. All I just did is to put him in his place.

In 50 years time, 80% of your girls would have been married to Yoruba men and their surname will all be Adewale, Oladipo, Falade.

Instead of you to be clamoring for your elders to start a crusade to sensitize your people about losing their heritage to the Yorubas, you are on here saying rubbish. By next year, all things being equal Chioma official name will be Adeleke Chioma?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by MusaChukwudi: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
RTSC:
When did been Yoruba equate to a great status?

The poor boy does not need to be Yoruba..
It is not an American citizenship.

It is more than American citizenship to our OSU Igbo people. They want to live and thrive in Yoruba land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

It is more than American citizenship to our OSU Igbo people. They want to live and thrive in Yoruba land.

They prefer to die in Yoruba land than go to America. Their girls love changing their surname to Yoruba name which explains why they are dumping their guys for the cute Yoruba guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Joystark(f): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Will there ever come a time when Igbos n Yorubas would stop fighting on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by chiboyjohn: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

The person with low self esteem here is you. The guy up there was the first person to evoke the tribal sentiment on this thread. All I just did is to put him in his place.

In 50 years time, 80% of your girls would have been married to Yoruba men and their surname will all be Adewale, Oladipo, Falade.

Instead of you to be clamoring for your elders to start on a crusade to sensitize your people about losing their heritage to the Yorubas, you are on here saying rubbish. By next year, all things being equal Chioma official name will be Adeleke Chioma?
yes u can marry alll its a good thing you like our girls u are welcomed my inlaw like davido went to ibo land to see his inlaw, uself can do the same, we have a lot of pretty girls in iboland to choose from
oshey
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2019
chiboyjohn:

yes u can marry alll its a good thing you like our girls u are welcomed my inlaw like davido went to ibo land to see hos inlaw, uself can do the same

Instead of me to do that, Peter already came to yorubaland to seek Lola’s hand in marriage and they have been successfully married since then.

Lest I forget, we have lot of cute Yoruba demons for your girls, they can’t stop tripping for us and we’ll keep marrying them off till no girl is left in Ala-Igbo to bear the Igbo name.

Gracias in-law!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by chiboyjohn: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Instead of me to do that, Peter already came to yorubaland to seek Lola’s hand in marriage and they have been successfully married since then.

Gracias in-law!
peters type is rare and his types is one in a million, we hardly settle with yoruba ladies bro ,thats is how we see it, we marry withing out zone, people withing south east or south south
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2019
chiboyjohn:

peters type is rare and his types is one in a million, we hardly settle with yoruba ladies bro ,thats is how we see it

Well there are numerous Igbo guys that married Yoruba girls and many even graced Nairaland front page during their pre-wedding shoot.

That is not even the bone of contention. In 2050 according to the UN report, 85% of Igbo girls would have been converted to “Afonja Chioma” like you guys love saying.

Will you now start hating those girls too since they and their kids will all bear an Afonja surname, drink Agbo, have Oriki, and live and grow in Yoruba land!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by chiboyjohn: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Well there are numerous Igbo guys that married Yoruba girls and many even graced Nairaland front page during their pre-wedding shoot.

That is not even the bone of contention. In 2050 according to the UN report, 85% of Igbo girls would have been converted to “Afonja Chioma” like you guys love saying.

Will you now start hating those girls too since they and their kids will all bear an Afonja surname, drink Agbo, have Oriki, and live and grow in Yoruba land!
whatever, bye
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2019
chiboyjohn:

whatever, bye

Alright bye bro!
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by coolcentbigman(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Just like the Igbos are pained for that Peter worships Lola a Yoruba girl. He even had to fight his hateful family for the Yoruba woman.

You should rather be concerned that your Igbo girls are running away from you guys and marrying the Yoruba guys you always hate. The Igbos are constantly eroding their heritage and assimilating into the Yoruba heritage and in no time your people will all be called with a Yoruba surname. That should be a major concern to you guys if you are really parading a double digit IQ.'

Davido kid will always be Yoruba coz surname superceeds anything in Nigeria's culture.

The Yoruba traditionalist the OP mentioned is either drunk or on weed coz I don't see the reason why he had to say rubbish about the cute kid.

Fun Fact: Do you know by next year, all things being equal, Chioma's full name will be Adeleke Chioma?

I laugh at your statement, yoruba girls wey my igbo niggas they knack anyhow that year for Lagos and the worst part be say anyone wey carry belle go still use her hand return the child to family of the guy no matter how long it takes to find him.

Igbo Girls have values that why Some knowledgeable yoruba men come for them and the ones who can afford a proper wedding never joke with their wives but unfortunately many yoruba guys can't afford to marriage an Igbo woman just few can.

I pity Davido if he hasn't done any traditional rites on chioma's head then he should just forget about the child unless he's ready to fight the full Community which he can never win no matter how wealthy he is, I'm happy for him though but that's the plain truth.

I bet you even if you find love in igboland, people like you can't afford an igbo woman, Our women love us because we know what it takes to keep an igbo woman as a wife and we love and cherish them with our lives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by nlPoster: 1:08am On Oct 25, 2019
kettykin:

Hahahaha, you're so funny. cheesy

Are you saying Davido is copying psquare btw? Because I seem to remember a thread on nl about an expensive car gift he (psquare) presented his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote's Website Hacked / Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts / We Have Weakened Boko Haram - Defence Headquaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.