Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma (11537 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Breaking News: Take Isese Festival Elsewhere, Police Warns Yoruba Traditionalist / ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I laugh at your statement, yoruba girls wey my igbo nigga they knack anyhow that year for Lagos and the worst part be say anyone wey carry belle go still use her hand return the child to family of the guy no matter how long it takes to find him.

Igbo Girls have values that why Some knowledgeable yoruba men come for them and the ones who can afford a proper wedding never joke with their wives but unfortunately many yoruba guys are damn broke only few can accord a proper marriage rites.

I pity Davido if he hasn't done any traditional rites on chioma's head then he should just forget about the child unless he's ready to fight the full Community which he can never win no matter how wealthy he is, I'm happy for him and i see how cute they're together. Davido is a smart guy i know he has already done all these but i'm just saying in case he hasn't.

I bet you even if you find love in igboland, people like you can't afford an igbo woman, Our women love us because we know what it takes to keep an igbo woman as a wife and we love and cherish them with our lives.

Why should I waste my money on an Igbo girl when I am not mad? Is it a slave trade where girls are sold?

In saner climes/ developed countries, you marry your woman with less token or free of charge but you’re here boasting about a barbaric culture where parents take solace in selling their daughters to the highest bidder.

Every father can be greedy to ask exuberant fees for their daughters, but sane men knows marriage isn’t a business venture so what is there to envy about when Igbo fathers sell their daughters?

Igbo girls are the most free people in the SW here, infact there isn’t any Igbo girl in the West that Yoruba guys haven’t knacked coz they are usually easy to catch, just dangle #100 suya and indomine and you will go down with them.

Lest I forget, go to brothels all around the country, you will see lot of Igbo girls in brothels getting bleeped by people that can afford #500 so what is the dignity in that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by coolcentbigman(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

Hahahaha, you're so funny. cheesy

Are you saying Davido is copying psquare btw? Because I seem to remember a thread on nl about an expensive car gift he (psquare) presented his wife.

No dude, you don't get the Op, Dude needs Psquare to inform him personally whenever they gift Lola anything as her relation base on the wealth she has created for both of them in past rit Op? Now i see why does two(Mr p & Rude boy) are apart. Hope his wife(Lola) keep writing him songs but nope that Dude Mr P. who claims his wife is behind their success his career is so bleeped up and Rude boy is killing it all Mr P. has now is audio money.

Back to Davido and Chioma, theirs was built on Love and Davido has reasons he keeps gifting Chioma contracts and gifts which he hasn't done for any of his other baby mamas. Chioma is not a slay Queen, she's a career woman before davido met her and davido knows these.
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by nlPoster: 1:40am On Oct 25, 2019
coolcentbigman:

No dude, you don't get the Op, Dude needs Psquare to inform him personally whenever they gift Lola anything as her relation base on the wealth she has created for both of them in past rit Op? Now i see why does two(Mr p & Rude boy) are apart. Hope his wife(Lola) keep writing him songs but nope that Dude Mr P. who claims. . .

I didn't read the whole thread, only that comment.

Btw, are you typing like this intentionally?

Back to Davido and Chioma, theirs was built on Love and Davido has reasons he keeps gifting Chioma contracts and gifts which he hasn't done for any of his other baby mamas. Chioma is not a slay Queen, she's a career woman before davido met her and davido knows these.

Davido and Chioma's matter does not concern me, these comparisons are what I dont get, are they age mates with psquare?

As per contracts and gifts, did we not see some business started for one of his other kids some months ago?
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by coolcentbigman(m): 2:12am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Why should I waste my money on an Igbo girl when I am not mad? Is it a slave trade where girls are sold?

In developed countries, you marry your woman with less token or free of charge but you’re here boasting about a barbaric culture where parents take solace in selling their daughters to the highest bidder.

Every father can be greedy to ask exuberant fees for their daughters, but sane men knows marriage isn’t a business venture so what is there to envy about when Igbo fathers sell their daughters?

Igbo girls are the most free people in the SW here, infact there isn’t any Igbo girl in the West that Yoruba guys haven’t knacked coz they are usually easy to catch, just dangle #100 suya and indomine and you will go down with them.

Lest I forget, go to brothels all around the country, you will see lot of Igbo girls in brothels getting bleeped by people that can afford #500 so what is the dignity in that.

I know you think that as selling off their daughters to their husbands because your own custom and Tradition where your men impregnate your women and automatically she is now his wife. He will just throw a small party and invite both families and they've become couples, trust me that why many of your married couples don't last in marriage and marriage is easily dissolved.

Igbo Custom and Traditions are very unique, We value our wives because we know how valuable they are to us. I know you're ignorant of the igbo traditions, we don't have to break the bank to marry our women but it depends on your pockets and you've to have a good job before any igbo man gives you his daughter for marriage and they don't sell their daughters bride price is extremely cheap. Do some research your self.

I believe some igbo girls are loose but at least you bought suya or pay some cash before you get their attention trust me yoruba girls are osho free and all of them are potential olosho not to talk of the ones in brother that can charge less than 500 and they don't have shame many of they are being knack in the market at night in my area on top table even for on top person car.

Even for open street at night you go knack yoruba girls that's how cheap they are and hardly stick with one man in a relation or marriage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by coolcentbigman(m): 2:24am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

I didn't read the whole thread, only that comment.

Btw, are you typing like this intentionally?

Davido and Chioma's matter does not concern me, these comparisons are what I dont get, are they age mates with psquare?

As per contracts and gifts, did we not see some business started for one of his other kids some months ago?

Bro i was indirectly quoting that dude, His point is based on Tribalism he saying Davido spend levishly on chioma(Igbo) who has done anything for him but Lola(yoruba) wife of Mr p. who has contributed much on their success hasn't being shown any love by the twin. He's not talking about their age here bro! but he's indirectly saying Psquares(Igbos) are ungrateful or not appreciative, Hope you get it now?

It better you read through a thread before commenting,
Peace.
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by LegendHer0: 2:31am On Oct 25, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I know you think that as selling off their daughters to their husbands because your own custom and Tradition where your men impregnate your women and automatically she is now his wife. He will just throw a small party and invite both families and they've become couples, trust me that why many of your married couples don't last in marriage and marriage is easily dissolved.

Igbo Custom and Traditions are very unique, We value our wives because we know how valuable they are to us. I know you're ignorant of the igbo traditions, we don't have to break the bank to marry our women but it depends on your pockets and you've to have a good job before any igbo man gives you his daughter for marriage and they don't sell their daughters bride price is extremely cheap. Do some research your self.

I believe some igbo girls are loose but at least you bought suya or pay some cash before you get their attention trust me yoruba girls are osho free and all of them are potential olosho not to talk of the ones in brother that can charge less than 500 and they don't have shame many of they are being knack in the market at night in my area on top table even for on top person car.

Even for open street at night you go knack yoruba girls that's how cheap they are and hardly stick with one man in a relation or marriage.

I can’t even pin point one fact from all what you wrote up here.

@the bolded, isn’t that what Davido just did with Chioma? He got her pregnant without doing wedding, then fix a marriage for next year. Don’t you see you the confusion in your words?

The custom of selling daughters is not a unique custom, it’s a greedy custom. Every father can choose to be greedy, there is nothing to be proud of for being greedy, it dosen’t take too much to be greedy, just that sane fathers don’t see marriage as a business venture where they give out their daughters for highest bidder.

Even on Nairaland here, we see your Igbo kinsmen condemning the activities of Mbiase people and their greediness for selling their daughters through the exuberant bride price. There are lot of articles on Nairaland where Igbo guys are trying to sensitize those fathers to stop those greediness coz it shouldn’t be a practice in this age and time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by nlPoster: 2:39am On Oct 25, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Bro i was indirectly quoting that dude, His point is based on Tribalism he saying Davido spend levishly on chioma(Igbo) who has done anything for him but Lola(yoruba) wife of Mr p. who has contributed much on their success hasn't being shown any love by the twin. He's not talking about their age here bro! but he's indirectly saying Psquares(Igbos) are ungrateful or not appreciative, Hope you get it now?

It better you read through a thread before commenting,
Peace.

Ok
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Mrveggiesng: 2:39am On Oct 25, 2019
As a student, You don't need to depend on your parents in all payable fees , You can support them too with the usage of your smartphone. I make #10.000+ weekly with my smartphone ,U too can do same ......stop wasting your data. Say No to insufficient fund.
Not for students alone. You can also join, Yes You!
*Presentation holds by 10am*
*Venue: Closed WhatsApp Group*
Question and Answer after the presentation.
For Businessminded!
Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp group
https:///AuQgXqrrhciKzpY8CTBHqG
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by nlPoster: 2:43am On Oct 25, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
there is nothing Yoruba about Lola only her name ...

You know your statement is very insulting to the lady. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Emilokoiyawon: 2:52am On Oct 25, 2019
Igbo women love Yoruba men because they are hoping to have children who do not have flat head. Flat head is a curse. Flat head is the ultimate sign of osu-ism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by coolcentbigman(m): 3:03am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

I can’t even pin point one fact from all what you wrote up here.

@the bolded, isn’t that what Davido just did with Chioma? He got her pregnant without doing wedding, then fix a marriage for next year. Don’t you see you the confusion in your words?

The custom of selling daughters is not a unique custom, it’s a greedy custom. Every father can choose to be greedy, there is nothing to be proud of for being greedy, it dosen’t take too much to be greedy, just that sane fathers don’t see marriage as a business venture where they give out their daughters for highest bidder.

Even on Nairaland here, we see your Igbo kinsmen condemning the activities of Mbiase people and their greediness for selling their daughters through the exuberant bride price. There are lot of articles on Nairaland where Igbo guys are trying to sensitize those fathers to stop those greediness coz it shouldn’t be a practice in this age and time.

The part you high lighted is me reminding you of how many of your yorubas girl are being impregnated and even if the guys agrees to marry them the Traditional rites looks very childish though not all but very few are well organised. I grew up in Lagos and i know how your people takes marriage, to them it's nothing and they can always get another partner whenever they want which is truth.

Many of the yoruba guys in my compound then only one lives with his wife after 3 divorces he made in the same compound changing his wives like cloths after they bear a child for him, he will divorce them and marry another one that's how cheap your women are and marriage belittled.

My people(Community) don't charge that much i don't know too well of the region you are speaking about but at least majority of the igbo men takes marriage very serious and important and never complain of the expenses. Marrying in igboland isn't by force if they don't agree with it then they can go else where and marry.

Peace, now i drop my pen grin
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by o1111111111111o: 4:13am On Oct 25, 2019
kids thread
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 25, 2019
femolii:
All igbos are OSU's.
You are OSU jare!!Ur spouse na confirmed OSU, Ur generation born and unborn are OSU,,,even the ones they marry r OSU,, you mistaken creature,,,Ur entire tribe are OSU...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by bukatyne(f): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2019
kettykin:

Peter doesn't worship lola anything otherwise he would have sang with her name or released a song for her

So you think a man who allegedly broke away from his family for his wife worships her less than a man who made his girlfriend his third baby mama because the latter sang for his girl?

Hmmmmm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by bukatyne(f): 5:08am On Oct 25, 2019
kettykin:

you are the one that is very confused how does bringing confusion into a family translate to being worshiped , if Peter worshiped lola the social media would have been awash with pictures or story of their love , how can one ascribe family issues and problems to a lady being worshiped.
what spectacular gift has peter bought for Lola or what spectacular love has he shown her .

Hahahahahahaha.

I hope you are not female sha.
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by tspouse(m): 5:17am On Oct 25, 2019
kettykin:

Peter doesn't worship lola anything otherwise he would have sang with her name or released a song for her
ode
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by McTobe(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2019
How is another man’s affair and business their concern. I don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by jnoz23(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

You really are EVERYTHING people say you are.
It's unfortunate Seun keeps giving people like you a platform. Smh

I feel sorry for the kids you'll lead. They deserve better

When I see stupidity, I have no option but to suppress it,

See we all have a right to be here and express ourselves!
Disembark that foolish sense of entitlement you have as if you paid for VIP ticket to enter nairaland!!!
I know you will be a wicked person in real life
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2019
ikennamadu1:

If them born u well.. Go Twitter and Instagram go call davido pikin osu.... Make I see weather u no go sleep for kirikiri for 10years...

can you read at all?

just go back to school

Illiteracy is a disease and dangerous to the society
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

You are very confused! What are you even implying coz I can’t seems to understand your statement.

Peter had to leave his brother because of Lola which shows you how much loyalty and trust he accorded her.
He even had to break the promise they made to their mom about not marrying that Lola coz Psquare mom never wanted Peter to marry her.

What more can be used to show loyalty and true love than to protecting your girl with everything even if it will go against your belief or family.

You keep mentioning song like all artist don’t mention different babes in song. Even in Wonder Woman video Davido featured all his baby mama so what are you saying.

You are jubilating that Peter went against her mother's wish..

The old woman ( May her soul rest in peace) knows what lol can do. she has a a great sense of history that the girl will tear her family apart and today it is true.

We have recorded two consecutive and strong marriage to your women causing problems for us today. Apart from Peter, another is a king who married a Yoruba woman. Today the man is old but this wicked woman has ceased his only son to ascend the throne away from him while he the old man groans in agony.

Your people hardly bring peace to family they married into, that's a problem but yet they will want to marry igbo man anyday.

you guys should change una ways , moreover today families are now moving strongly. against such external marriages.
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Just like the Igbos are pained for that Peter worships Lola a Yoruba girl. He even had to fight his hateful family for the Yoruba woman.

You should rather be concerned that your Igbo girls are running away from you guys and marrying the Yoruba guys you always hate. The Igbos are constantly eroding their heritage and assimilating into the Yoruba heritage and in no time your people will all be called with a Yoruba surname. That should be a major concern to you guys if you are really parading a double digit IQ.'

Davido kid will always be Yoruba coz surname superceeds anything in Nigeria's culture.

The Yoruba traditionalist the OP mentioned is either drunk or on weed coz I don't see the reason why he had to say rubbish about the cute kid.

Fun Fact: Do you know by next year, all things being equal, Chioma's full name will be Adeleke Chioma?
Igbo girls are dream for any man ....only few people can afford ...
South south
South west even north all want Igbo girls

Why don't no body want Yoruba girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by RTSC: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

It is more than American citizenship to our OSU Igbo people. They want to live and thrive in Yoruba land.
So you need to be Yoruba before you live in Lagos?

Yorubas must be nearly 60 million in population then.
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

In saner climes/ developed countries, you marry your woman with less token or free of charge but you’re here boasting about a barbaric culture where parents take solace in selling their daughters to the highest bidder.

Mr, a good woman her prize is far much above Ruby.

I have see your people countless times of complaining about Igbos leaving even after dating to go back and marry from their place not them.

Is just characters, u guys aren't good at that.
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by RTSC: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Igbo women love Yoruba men because they are hoping to have children who do not have flat head. Flat head is a curse. Flat head is the ultimate sign of osu-ism.
An Igbo woman just got married to an Adamawa man.

Igbo girls love Adamawa men.

Insecure Clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by Solsix(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The child doesn't belong to Davido.

The child as it stands now belongs to Chioma's father as the biological father.

Tradition can't be upturned on the altar of riches..

With time the child will be renamed properly.
Yes according to igbo tradition David can't lay claim to the child unless they reach a compromise
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by franchasng: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
That traditionalist is a Yoruba Muslim disguised as a Yoruba traditionalist, if you know, you know grin

Chioma 50 0 Yoruba Girls shocked
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by ZZ22: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

South south

Bringing an Igbo girl in Yoruba land is like bringing home a trophy. They worship Igbo girls and if you look around its mostly their elites can afford Igbo wife.
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by franchasng: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

South south

Because of their religious confusion; you don't know if they worship Ifa or Allah or Sango, they are neither here nor there, so confused.

I met a pretty Yoruba lady in Vernice sometime last year, while discussing, I asked her religion, she said Celestial, I queried further to ask, is that your family church where u were born, she said no, that her dad is a Muslim, and her mom attends Methodist but that she and her Aunt attend Celestial, I was like wow, that's beautiful, boom I disappeared before someone kill me before my time!!

That is why they believe in juju a lot, they mix their religion like they mix agbo, to them it's cool and shows how sophisticated they are, and this is one reason Northern Muslims don't see them as true Muslims, they are neither here nor there, what a confused set of people, goodness!!
Re: Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma by jom28gy(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2019
Nonsense talk,osu,had been abolished,by the Constitution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? / The Diversity Of Nigeria Is Worth Celebrating. An Encounter With A Taraban / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.