Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper (810 Views)

Is A First Class Still Possible With My Current CGPA / Can I Graduate With First Class With My Current CGPA(4.24) / Can I Make A 2.1 With Current CGPA Of 3.44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hello nairalander.

Need an answer to this question, still bothering me, I am presently on A CGPA OF 2.67 lower credit, and I still have 4 semesters to go, what is the chances of graduating with 3.5 upper credit on a scale of 5.0.

If yes what this the minimum Gp that will be needed for the remaining semester to be able to achieve my aim.

Thanks
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by sirqeeboi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
If you can target 4.5 all through u should get the minimum of 3.5..
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Don't put yourself under any pressure just study well, understand and put it into practice, las Las exam na scam
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by iaamxavier(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
You should target nothing less than 4.7 or 4.8 per semester then you'll achieve such feet

Good luck!!
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
sirqeeboi:

Ok thank you very much
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
iaamxavier:
You should target nothing less than 4.7 or 4.8 per semester then you'll achieve such feet

Good luck!!

Wow ok then will put my possible best, thanks
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Don't put yourself under any pressure just study well, understand and put it into practice, las Las exam na scam

Thanks
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by generationz(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
SALLYBERRY01:
Hello nairalander.

Need an answer to this question, still bothering me, I am presently on A CGPA OF 2.67 lower credit, and I still have 4 semesters to go, what is the chances of graduating with 3.5 upper credit on a scale of 5.0.

If yes what this the minimum Gp that will be needed for the remaining semester to be able to achieve my aim.

Thanks

Ask someone in your department na who would be kind enough to do the the calculations for you.

It is good to know now so you will be able to channel your energy to the right place.

I would advise yo start working towards having professional certificates and a side business.

There are not many jobs out there even with a 2.1
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:41am On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:

Ask someone in your department na who would be kind enough to do the the calculations for you.

It is good to know now so you will be able to channel your energy to the right place.

I would advise yo start working towards having professional certificates and a side business.

There are not many jobs out there even with a 2.1

Thanks for this, I will surely do that, but can you suggest any professional courses I should take.
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by generationz(f): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2019
SALLYBERRY01:

Thanks for this, I will surely do that, but can you suggest any professional courses I should take.

Create another thread and ask the same question. Add the name of what you are studying.

Many nairalanders will recommend to you. So much content on YouTube, udemy, coursera, etc.

Also, start browsing more often through nairaland tech, business and investment sections.
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Thanks I really appreciate I will surely do this
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2019
If ur institution is 4yrs like mine u need 4.34 every semester for the remaning 4 semesters
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
If ur institution is 4yrs like mine u need 4.34 every semester for the remaning 4 semesters

Thanks for this response, actually my course is a 4 years course but, I applied with D.E 200l directly without 100l, so I don't have any profile in my first in school, I started having Gp, in 200l, I started with a 2.0 though, but now In 300l second second with a Gp of 3.27 and CGPA of 2.67, remaining 4 semesters to go , because 400l second semester is IT. Thanks
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2023
sirqeeboi:

I did not make it I finally ended up with 3.35/3.50
Re: With My Current Cgpa Is It Possible To Graduate With 3.5 Upper by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2023
iaamxavier:

Good luck!!

I did not make it , I ended up graduating with 3.35/3.50

(1) (Reply)

OAU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Form / Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video / How Do I Apply For Emergency Appointment For My F-1 US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.