Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,730 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Weird Life. Am I Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Life. Am I Alone? (1201 Views)

This Is What I'm Experiencing In My Life! Am I Normal? / Help My Life , Am Confused / I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Life. Am I Alone? by partnerbizn3(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
My life is weird.

I drove to about 10 different joints one night in Enugu, from 7 pm to 4 am. I was restless. I wanted to see all and not told.

From Spices, to Lift, to Artisan, to 82 div, to Otigba ( 8 hours), to Cossy to Toscana to thru lounge.

I came back and vowed not to repeat it.

I never understood that idea of fun, clubbing, dancing to music in deafening decibels or watching hoes shake nyash, nyash that anyone can access with a few bucks.
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by Pubichairs(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for reading my comment
bye!.
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Life depends on how you see or take it
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Come to Lagos one weekend mention me. You will not return to where you came from. By the time I'm through with you your perspective will change. Bills on me
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by Starboytwo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
I guess we all different...
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by partnerbizn3(f): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Come to Lagos one weekend mention me. You will not return to where you came from. By the time I'm through with you your perspective will change. Bills on me

lol

What different thing will I experience naa.
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
to each their own...if you dont like the clubbing/bar scene then nobody should force you into indulging in it....do whats best for you and be MERRY with the life you choose.

.. but just for the record, MANY love to go out and unwind in these place of joy (after a long hard week at work)
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by tpiar: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
partnerbizn3:
My life is weird.

I drove to about 10 different joints one night in Enugu, from 7 pm to 4 am. I was restless. I wanted to see all and not told.

From Spices, to Lift, to Artisan, to 82 div, to Otigba ( 8 hours), to Cossy to Toscana to thru lounge.

I came back and vowed not to repeat it.

I never understood that idea of fun, clubbing, dancing to music in deafening decibels or watching hoes shake nyash, nyash that anyone can access with a few bucks.

Can you try to make a post without insulting women?
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by partnerbizn3(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
tpiar:

What's insulting to women in my post.
Could you flag it?

1 Like

Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by partnerbizn3(f): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
to each their own...if you dont like the clubbing/bar scene then nobody should force you into indulging in it....do whats best for you and be MERRY with the life you choose.

.. but just for the record, MANY love to go out and unwind in these place of joy (after a long hard week at work)

its well
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by kingxsamz(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2019
tpiar:

Yes, you can get yansh for a few bucks. It is a known fact. No one is insulting anybody here.
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by Depressed101: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pubichairs:
Thanks for reading my comment
bye!.
undecided seriously? Na so you like to dey waste space?
Re: Weird Life. Am I Alone? by Depressed101: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
tpiar:

Nairaland Women's Spokesman... Where op for insult women.?

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About The Person That Disvirgined You? / Video: Side Chick Confronted For Having Anal Sex Reacts / Pastor Gets Arrested For Making Love To Senior Pastor's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.