Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys (55630 Views)

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nthrone(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2019
Olalan:
That's not completely true as we have majority of the guys still chasing after boobs and ass. Cause that's what can explain the reckless cheating by men both single and married in this generation

Yes, just for the sex, after which all man to his tent. Men this days look beyond boobs and ass.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by forreelliinc: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2019
angry the geh na joker so she think say we go craze over bra, my friend open the thing make we see before we go fit dey attracted
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Psoul(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's very pretty and with a beautiful body too. I'm sure her dm must be bursting with messages now.

Bursting with boys that will just want to use and dump her. No responsible will be moved by those stuff not to even talk of when the carrier display it publicly this way.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Boltob: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2019
If u like stay naked � if u like walk in the street with out clothe mature men will not be moved
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2019
Story!
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SmartyPants(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2019
blackboy:
Which men see beyond these? Lie, dont mind him. Your action just got men's attention. If you can see how many have zoomed

Meaning my kind must be rare.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by purples25(f): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2019
I don't believe men see " all beyond these ". Tits and ass and beauty. Basics. They can never see beyond. These ones? No o.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SmartyPants(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2019
purples25:
I don't believe men see " all beyond these ". Tits and ass and beauty. Basics. They can never see beyond. These ones? No o.

Boobs and ass are just pieces of flesh. Once you exit puberty they become much less exciting.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Psoul(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:

The girls never reply because men who make such comments are ne'er do wells.

.....and u want to beliv that girls that display their bodies on social media platforms are responsible and well doers?

Well, they will not respond cos they want the chase/comments to keep flowing in. The hotter the chase, the sweeter.
They enjoy the silly chase.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by BRATISLAVA: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2019
froshroy:
A hypocrite.
you don't know how much I hate seeing "an" hypocrite. And they're all doing it
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by emonis88: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
The sad truth is things like this sells like hot akara.

Yeah for a hit and run intension but not to take home as a wife.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Thank you for saying that..

Good characters and financial beauty seduce me more grin
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:
Which men see beyond this? undecided

You mean the same one's all over social media who flood pictures like this with comments like,

" Good morning beautiful. My name is Nana Benson. I will like to know you better. Have a lovely day." undecided undecided
grin grin

But what happens after knowing her more??

If the guy met emptiness in the ladies' personalities, that's the end of the show!!

Next lady.... undecided
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2019
purples25:
For sex only undecided
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by davillian(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Olalan:
That's not completely true as we have majority of the guys still chasing after boobs and ass. Cause that's what can explain the reckless cheating by men both single and married in this generation
If you attract them with boobs and ass they will come for boob and ass eat finish and lay pass for another before she knows it na only Bleep boys go de come her way...
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by purples25(f): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
For sex only undecided
tongue
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SuperKlean(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2019
karkinase:
Men are wiser now....
how many "men" are wiser now? Most are still stvpid and drowning in lust
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SuperKlean(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2019
purples25:

tongue
hello purple, how are you?
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SuperKlean(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
The sad truth is things like this sells like hot akara.

are you minding them?
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by purples25(f): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2019
SmartyPants:

Boobs and ass are just pieces of flesh. Once you exit puberty they become much less exciting.

is daaaaaat why two grown men were fighting over 15 year old puss puss yesterday, to the extent that it made headlines? Hmmph, i see.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SmartyPants(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2019
purples25:

is daaaaaat why two grown men were fighting over 15 year old puss puss yesterday, to the extent that it made headlines? Hmmph, i see.

There will always be deviants. Isn't that obvious?
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Proffdada: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Oluwatosean:
Local girl just looking for traffic(likes) na this kind thing men dey rush to like
she may even be a "him"
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by purples25(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2019
SuperKlean:
hello purple, how are you?
purple is okay.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by purples25(f): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2019
SmartyPants:

There will always be deviants. Isn't that obvious?
Oh well. Im not even serious about this anyway.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SuperKlean(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2019
purples25:

purple is okay.
I like that. Hope you don't mind a pm?
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by SmartyPants(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2019
purples25:

Oh well. Im not even serious about this anyway.

Good girl.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by purples25(f): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
SuperKlean:
I like that. Hope you don't mind a pm?

something's wrong with my email address. Thanks anyway.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by cRAFTsVEN: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2019
I shall spend the remainder of my day attempting to dislodge that emoji. tongue shocked
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by ghettochild(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Come to S.A u will see more than this o.. even on their fb profile pix u go see dem boobs..
its a symbol of feminity here in S.A...
they even have a festival where virgins are the only ones that participate wearing no covering over their breast
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by kvngtomi(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Some men still fail to see beyond the two cone shaped soft structures, while some have seen beyond like me. Different people with different taste, some want the boobs and ass while some want the heart.
My two cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.