Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans (9961 Views)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Dorcas243(f): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Another slay queen with her saggy boobs storm Benin night club in bra less outfit.

See reactions below…

[url=9janews.club/2019/10/25/another-slay-queen-storm-benin-night-club-in-bra-less-outfit-fans-react/]SLAY QUEEN STORM BENIN NIGHT CLUB IN BRA-LESS OUTFIT WITH HER SAGGY BRE@$T FANS[/url]

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by majamajic(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2019
the girl on jeans was not really shouting for the shot

she take style peep into her friend's sag

for me I prefer the sagged boobs to the other one, there's light at end of the tunnel.

I like that nip

11 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Kdon2: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2019
majamajic:

she take still peep into her friend's sag

for me I prefer the sagged boobs to the other one, there's light at end of the tunnel.

I like that nip

Me too! grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by jom28gy(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Dorcas243:
Another slay queen with her saggy boobs storm Benin night club in bra less outfit.

See reactions below…

[url=9janews.club/2019/10/25/another-slay-queen-storm-benin-night-club-in-bra-less-outfit-fans-react/]SLAY QUEEN STORM BENIN NIGHT CLUB IN BRA-LESS OUTFIT WITH HER SAGGY BRE@$T FANS[/url]
what is this word,slay-queen, means, because is often been used here frequently?
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by asgard01(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2019
ONE bobby for hand beta pass .,.. if u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Pokiss(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2019
there's nothing there nah
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2019
We men are seeing beyond this now cool
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Leonron(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2019
asgard01:
ONE bobby for hand beta pass .,.. if u knw u knw
E beta pass 2 for bra!
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by asgard01(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Leonron:
E beta pass 2 for bra!
correct guy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by TheSourcerer: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
We men are seeing beyond this now cool
for our own good , these women are scamx
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by jnoz23(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
D boobs are good enuf
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Opportuneke(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
tuueeehhhh.........

Fallen Olympus with second hand value.....

Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by tillaman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Brezzzzzzzz just the way I like them!! aro1 where you @
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Coldie(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
I
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
Brezzzzzzzz just the way I like them!! aro1 where you @
bro,me love saggy boobs with pointed nipples die
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Donexy16(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kdon2:

Me too! grin

Man wey sabi
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by Donexy16(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
majamajic:

she take style peep into her friend's sag

I like that nip

Correct guy
Re: Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans by happybee: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:
I know that girl on red. She used to be all these stupid girls that form models in pH but she relocated to Lagos and is forming video vixen. I think she's from Kwara.

The day I met her on her bday which I was a special guest I met her from Facebook and I thought I had met a reasonable person cause she was acting all cute and cuddly the previous days, before I know she light Benson start to smoke... shocked

For my eye I don jam
Who ask you all these
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin Dis Woman Carry Dey Block My View For Traditional Marriage / See How Niggas Seperate Fight Between Girls / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.