Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option (8472 Views)

Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by franchasng: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Ibos and 5% vote are also chestbeating .. lets face it nobody needs your vote, you can keep it

And we don't even need Muslims in the South, very soon we will convert all the Mosques in Yoruba land to RCCG and Winner's worship center, if you want to do anyhow, go to the North, that's where Islam is practiced, South is for Christians not for confusionists bringing division and hatred in the progressive Southern Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by content208: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2019
helinues:

[s]Are you this empty.. So me myself be wasting myself replying this half clever guy who is trying to shifts goal posts half way

Well, you have been duly noticed.. Can you now crawl back to your shells as you have no proofs of your allegations..

Exactly what the topics is all about and see how you exposed yourself cheaply.. Saying things with no proofs .

Have a shame buddy.. [/s]

See the way you are writing epistle like a nincompoop. Who did this to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by solmusdesigns: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin

Winners and RCCG are still headed by Yoruba men, so its a win win.. hope you know that islam is the growing religion in the world? our target is to have Ibo muslims become governors by 2023 insha allah

franchasng:
And we don't even need Muslims in the South, very soon we will convert all the Mosques in Yoruba land to RCCG and Winner's worship center, if you want to do anyhow, go to the North, that's where Islam is practiced, South is for Christians not for confusionists bringing division and hatred in the progressive Southern Nigeria angry
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by franchasng: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin grin grin

Winners and RCCG are still headed by Yoruba men, so its a win win.. hope you know that islam is the growing religion in the world? our target is to have Ibo muslims become governors by 2023 insha allah

as a Yoruba Muslim, oya go to Papa Oyedepo and try nonsense, he will deliver you from that demonic spirit from Saudi Arabia holding you down, clown!!

Yoruba Muslims are a problem in Yoruba land and they must be sent back to the north where they belong, they are potential threat to Southern Nigeria, we don't want suicide bombers and terrorists in our midst, go to the north and practice your Arabian religion in peace!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by solmusdesigns: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
grin

walai talai, you are very funny

Oyedepo was born a muslim and still has muslim in his family, his elder sister is an Alhaja

Ibos would rant and rant, wail and cry but they have the lowest PVCs after Northeast so its all empty chestbeating

SouthWest 2023

franchasng:
as a Yoruba Muslim, oya go to Papa Oyedepo and try nonsense, he will deliver you from that demonic spirit from Saudi Arabia holding you down, clown!!

Yoruba Muslims are a problem in Yoruba land and they must be sent back to the north where they belong, they are potential threat to Southern Nigeria, we don't want suicide bombers and terrorists in our midst, go to the north and practice your Arabian religion in peace!!
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by profmnuhu(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:
I wished Osinbajo can be given a slap that will reset his head.

Which abuse of social media?

If not for the abuse of social media by people like JJ and others abusing it during GEJ's time, would buhari have become president?

He has forgotten so soon how they ascended to power.

Get a one-page secure website for your business. I have a promo that goes for ₦5k. Don't dull.
Keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by donprinyo(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Hehehe, finally dis guy don give up
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by franchasng: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Oyedepo was born a muslim and still has muslim in his family, his elder sister is an Alhaja

Ibos would rant and rant, wail and cry but they have the lowest PVCs after Northeast so its all empty chestbeating

But on a more serious note, you need to give your life to Christ and shun all these idol worshipping that won't take you anywhere; no signs, no wonders, nothing to show that what you worship lives, instead you devote your physical strength trying to kill for him. Don't you guys ever reason this

Think about it, Papa Oyedepo saw this and gave his life to Christ, today he is a fulfilled man. You can still do same, we will welcome you with joy and smiles, as the heavens too will celebrate you.

Go and think about it, Christ is love and He loves you, even me wink

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by profmnuhu(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2019
God bless you for the piece
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Wada3: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2019
I have never seen Vice President in the history of Nigeria democracy's that is as liberal as this Professor Yemi Osinbajo. Nigerians should thank their God for the gift of this man
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by solmusdesigns: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
i believe in yeshua son of mariama(virgin mother), a prophet of God of Abraham (Yahweh).. i have read his scriptures even as a muslim and i can tell you yeshua isnt same as colonial White man Jesus used to brainwash you people

Jesus said seek the truth and it shall set you free, so why dont you research outside what your scammers called pastors and white slavemasters feed you

franchasng:
But on a more serious note, you need to give your life to Christ and shun all these idol worshipping that won't take you anywhere; no signs, no wonders, nothing to show that what you worship lives, instead you devote your physical strength trying to kill for him. Don't you guys ever reason this

Think about it, Papa Oyedepo saw this and gave his life to Christ, today he is a fulfilled man. You can still do same, we will welcome you with joy and smiles, as the heavens too will celebrate you.

Go and think about it, Christ is love wink
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by simpleseyi: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2019
franchasng:
Osinban Osinban, the amiable Yoruba Christian we cherish, except that you joined the corrupt Muslim Jihadist party, the Lord will help you overcome their numerous sins and temptations hanging all around you, it is well with you, our prayers are with you.

We will rather vote you than vote for that ex convict former drug lord cum over corrupt, greedy political thug of the Southwest, we will humble him, he will only dream like Awolowo and Abiola but will never smell it until him and his likes develop sense and stop attacking and hating blessed people wink

Maybe after 30 years he has died, we will organize a ceremony to honor him as the GCFR of Yoruba thugs and Agberos, he deserves it because he worked hard for it after all grin

Still crying after all these years. You said Awolowo and Abiola are dreamers, well you are right. Awolowo dreamt about using human flesh for pepper soup, he actually achieved it. He used over three million Biafrans for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. Abiola too also dreamt about sleeping with the most beautiful of Biafran women, he achieved it, he had several Biafran concubines, he didn't even know how many he slept with, just too many. Even Obasanjo dreamt of serial sex with Biafran women, he did achieved it, he used millions of Biafran women, I mean your mothers, aunties, nieces, cousins as sex slaves after Benjamin Adekunle shot all the Biafran men and male animals at sight.

You said you will humiliate Tinubu, the same guy that disgraced you in 2015 elections and humiliated you in 2019 elections. I think you are the bad dreamer because in 2023, Tinubu will completely annihilate you and turn you to third class citizens of Nigeria from your current second class.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by simpleseyi: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
i believe in yeshua son of mariama(virgin mother), a prophet of God of Abraham (Yahweh).. i have read his scriptures even as a muslim and i can tell you yeshua isnt same as colonial White man Jesus used to brainwash you people

Jesus said seek the truth and it shall set you free, so why dont you research outside what your scammers called pastors and white slavemasters feed you

Wetin concern you say mumu Christians dey worship an imaginary son of God? Let them continue in their foolishness. I am a Muslim, I mind my business, you too as a Muslim brother should mind your business. The people you are talking to have been brain washed.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Arubajagz: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Freedom of speech however does not absolve any individual from legal consequences of libel and defamation of character that arise from social media activities of online miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by kcub: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Simy said .... To control this menace of fake news put a plug in it .

The hush plug would help in my own opinion
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Tomvi: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin grin grin

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Tomvi: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

SouthWest 2023

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by okefrancis: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2019
This is 100% true but some wailers won't believe this most especially the IPOB among us
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Shooyie: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2019
The social media shouldn't be misused to make false claims and to mislead everyone but should be used to pass useful informations.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by solmusdesigns: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2019
most of them never even read thier bible complete

simpleseyi:

Wetin concern you say mumu Christians dey worship an imaginary son of God? Let them continue in their foolishness. I am a Muslim, I mind my business, you too as a Muslim brother should mind your business. The people you are talking to have been brain washed.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Zeemam: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2019
We need to be careful when sharing stories on social media, the way fake news are spreading is very very uncalled for.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by johnad3(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Who should protect law and order? do they protect law and other? If they should shutdown social media there's a away to use it, it wouldn't affect someone like me sha. Nigerian govt cant shutdown social media why? cus they have calculated the revenue they will be gaining from every individual using it. Besides, are we in military regime where we can't express ourselves? I need to do something fast about my future cus this given govt ehen them be gbese Are they not the one who started the fake news against previous administration? now they don't want it against themselves. So who should we blame then?
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Tomvi: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Tomvi: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
shatap
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Lydia696: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2019
People with fake news should be careful on what their post on social media
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by simpleseyi: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I went to missionary schools and I got an "A" in BK. The Bible is straight forward and plain, yet these so called Christians will not read. They wait for a rogue pastor to interpret the Bible which is already in English language to them. Anyone who is a follower of Christ in accordance with the Bible, such a person will wash his feet and hands before entering the prayer house, such a person will bend down, then put his head down on the floor to worship our father in heaven just as Jesus did. Anything outside that is heresy. There is no report of Jesus dancing and jumping to worship God. They said David did that, but that is in what they called the old testament which they said in now null and void. But, that is non of my business. I am a Muslim, so I should be concerned about how my fellow Muslims worship God and not what Christians do.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Greenback: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2019
simpleseyi:

And yet you say you are minding your business!

Don't worry,keep on with your blasphemy and heresy..
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Greenback: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2019
simpleseyi:

I went to missionary schools and I got an "A" in BK. The Bible is straight forward and plain, yet these so called Christians will not read. They wait for a rogue pastor to interpret the Bible which is already in English language to them. Anyone who is a follower of Christ in accordance with the Bible, such a person will wash his feet and hands before entering the prayer house, such a person will bend down, then put his head down on the floor to worship our father in heaven just as Jesus did. Anything outside that is heresy. There is no report of Jesus dancing and jumping to worship God. They said David did that, but that is in what they called the old testament which they said in now null and void. But, that is non of my business. I am a Muslim, so I should be concerned about how my fellow Muslims worship God and not what Christians do.

After preaching,you end up with " it's not my business."

Shameless and shameful.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Jollylolly(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
You just abuse social media. any speach that do not promote good thing is an abuse.
OyiboPep:
I wished Osinbajo can be given a slap that will reset his head.

Which abuse of social media?

If not for the abuse of social media by people like JJ and others abusing it during GEJ's time, would buhari have become president?

He has forgotten so soon how they ascended to power.

Get a one-page secure website for your business. I have a promo that goes for ₦5k. Don't dull.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by thundafire: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2019
But u guys used it to the throne,so it will be used to bring u guys down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Lagos State Replaces Keke Napep/okada With Golf Cart (Photos) / Anambra: Buhari is not In Support Of Emergency Rule – Obiano / Fayemi Congratulates Newly Elected APC National Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.