Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? (9139 Views)

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by WalkerMichael(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
ABCthings:
Which side you dey, 'CU's the thing serious gan for my area.
e bi like say pple no go come Church today.

Bro. I just weak like this... I'm in lagos... Its so heavy & doesn't look like its stopping soon!
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by dangwarmai(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
I am opportuned to meet Tuesday Lobsang Rampa. Hmmm... if you know you know.
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by forreelliinc: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
error4040:
Parents: 1999 Study hard and you would become who you want to become (Education is the key to success)

Me: 2015 Graduated with Bsc Accounting 2.1
sat for two years No job seems to come around without asking for starting payment.

Me: 2019 Do check my blog for juicy contents

This days everything is a scam just like the op undecided

grin grin loser

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
The inspiration i picked from my childhood was "curiosity", My Grand-dad would seize my Snes, and PS1 so I was left with Encyclopedia and books to drive away the boredom, the encyclopedia made me want to study everything and know a lot of things. till now it's still there "Curiosity" and luckily Wikipedia too. I miss those days

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by solmusdesigns: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
cool

Going back to the place i was born was a fascinating experience evrything seemss to have shrinked,

2 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by error4040: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
forreelliinc:

grin grin loser
grin grin grin how man go do na.
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Bukden16(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pains.
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by frankputer: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'm inspired by Celine dion music and Arsene wenger arsenal coach mentality and business intelligence. Also I'm inspire by Steve Jobs(Apple CEO) innovation.

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
growing up in the ghetto Ajegunle was an inspiration to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Ategberoson(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
I got don't give up vibes from my mom. she's always telling me you can become whatsoever thing you want to be if you don't lose focus

I have never lose focus even if I failed in a particular things 10 times, I keep moving until I accomplished

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by femi4: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Try and fix it, if you damage it further ...you ve only learnt a wrong way to approach it

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Offpoint: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Everything I was taught and told happened to be all lies....

Nobody told me Adulthood sucks.

3 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Fidelismaria: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
That people are full of shit and only you got you
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Househelp(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Flogging only makes you stronger and more stubborn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by samwise180(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Parents listen to your children, we are leaders of tomorrow, try to pay our school and give us sound education
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by KingWarri: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Annie001:
Education is the key
But look at me now grin

But they never told us what the padluck is....
Smh

grin
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by DozieInc(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
My childhood went smooth, there exist love, peace and harmony in the family. Approaching teenage things got tough.
All hands had to be on deck... some of my strongest inspirations comes from those times.
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Ferdinand40: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Going back to the place i was born was a fascinating experience evrything seemss to have shrinked,

[/s]
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Gerrard59(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
- Curiousity and voracious reading
- You're responsible for your actions. Don't abdicate responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by tajualesh: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Back in primary school, Modinat would always come to our house with the excuse of coming to copy my notes in the evening, I'd tell her to come indoors but would insist she preferred us to stay outdoors, specifically inside my dad's space bus that looked like the interior of an old plane, she'd wear clothes revealing her pimples-like brezz with her legs widely opened in a bid to showcase what was in the skirt while she did justice to her notes. My innocence never for once made me think she was up to something until she seduced me when we were adults, then all the childhood drama started to make sense.

Another new classmate back in primary one would force me to dip my fingers into her private parts, enveloped with a threat that her dad would bring the police to our house to arrest my dad and I if her request wasn't met. The whole session was a depressing one as I was totally living in her bondage, I could have sworn the only thing she left out was hanging a leash on my neck with shackles round my ankles, having to finger a hot tight kitten anytime the class teacher stepped out plus letting her copy everything I wrote in tests and exams for us to score the same marks.....If she ever scored lower, my fingers sufferred for it. I was scared to tell anyone cos I couldn't imagine sirens blowing up at our luxury flat back then. It went on and on until her dad wasn't able to meet up with her school bills the next session.

Our housemaid would punish my bro and I using the push-up techniques, she would make us pump series of distorted push-ups, then call us in one by one into my mom's room to practise the same push-up we just did on her, She would moan softly while she fondled her breast as my pointing dick woud brush against her pelvic region, I later learnt about the clitoral stimulations when I grew all up.

I have more stories but I'm tired of typing, I don't trust kids.......My childhood has inspired my scepticism about kids' innocence.....
WATCH YOUR KIDS!!! THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK.
You are a bad nigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Mosesvic(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Funny how I spent half of everyday in the field play futbal, as a Kid.
And now, I cant even run for 20min�.
Can Neva stop telling people abt my past glories in the field BK den��.
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by najib632(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Honesty and integrity and being out spoken from my dad
Kindness from my mom
My parents tried a lot but I did the rest myself such as loyalty and selflessness
My parents made me docile while I was a kid but now I thank God that I can think myself
I think I respect people too much though, this is what I need to change about myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by UrVillagePpl: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mom is like "its new year, any habit/sin {or anytin bad} u do today, u will continue doing it till the end of the year grin grin "
and this is me cool trying my best not to sin or disobey mom and Dad, lols.

at the end of the day, guyman went back to DEFAULT grin grin
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dreaming of pissing in the toilet when in reality I’m on my bed. It inspired me to always be present in my environment.

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:04am On Nov 09, 2019
ForbesHomesNG:
Get in touch to take advantage.....-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family / Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.