Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex (2772 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Martinez39(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
mrpaedo:

Nudes and toto haff tire me.I now prefare the subtler side of life cool
Good. There is more to life than romance, sex and relationship. Good day.
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
According to Suge Knight, "the best form of revenge is success".

Move on bruh!. Go hustle hard & reclaim those things she made u loose. It's hurtful though but, by exposing this sh!t, you're good. What u reveal , you heal.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Offpoint:
In what way did she 'ruined' your life?

Did you sponsor her education?
Did she infect you with a disease
Did you sold something valuable to save her life?
Did she turned you to a drug addict?

I'm trying to figure out what a girl can literally do to ruined a guy's life that warrants a murder thoughts.

Move on with your life, there are millions of people who one way or the other had made sacrifices for a woman and were dumped.

Killing her will further ruin your already 'ruined' life.

Try fixing your life up and become a better man.

To all the guys out there: In a relationship, you don't let the woman control your life.
I find it funny when a guy would a girl ruined his life.
We all have control of our lives, if you let someone else control yours... you're to share the blames.

Totally On Point! cool
For either sex, for every human being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eskimi Is Coming To An End / / What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.