Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mtn Is Trying To Play A Fast One On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mtn Is Trying To Play A Fast One On Me (501 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Is He Trying To Play A Fast One On Her? Your Opinion Are Needed Here / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Trying To Play A Fast One On Me by fidelmarshal199: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Mtn Is Trying To Play A Fast One On Me by fidelmarshal199: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin
I laughed in Spanish
Re: Mtn Is Trying To Play A Fast One On Me by MiseryHimself: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
grin grin grin

I got a debt of 1200 on my mtn backup sim, and I'm already contemplating on discarding the sim and getting a new one when I recieved a very funny message from them this morning.

FREE 10MB for you! To enjoy, simply recharge your line with any amount. 10MB BONUS is valid for 30days.

This people think they are wiser but I'm wiser.

You are the one playing fast and loose with them. Don't steal and bail sis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies: Will You Reject 1 Million Naira offer to date a guy??? / 1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids / What lesson has several relationships taught you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.