Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It (1565 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by liver123(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
I toasted a girl yesterday and she said i should give her time, My confusion now is how long could the time be. I really love this girl
Re: When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by kelvine(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
She means
....go and make more money
....she hasn't broken up with her boyfriend
....she wants to do a research on you
....she is not yet ready for a date
....still not sure if she likes you

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by SKhanmi: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Move on. Na Operation backup list be that. Anything less than yes/no should be jettisoned by you.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by Easybela(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
undecided it may take 3years for her to respond and I ask,can you wait
Re: When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by Vulcanheph(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Give her like one to two weeks before asking her again, if her answer isn't "YES" or She gives You the sign that She has agreed , Forget her and move on.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by Junkie1: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
U ARE NOW A STANDBY OPTION FOR THE BITCH
Re: When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by Omar09(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Give her like one to two weeks before asking her again, if her answer isn't "YES" or She gives You the sign that She has agreed , Forget her and move on.

A week is too much.

liver123:
I toasted a girl yesterday and she said i should give her time, My confusion now is how long could the time be. I really love this girl

Bro go back to her, ask her again n if she says give her time as she will still give this same answer, then move on.
Re: When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It by flexxyworld(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
liver123:

do guys still "toast" babe's this days?? mehn. I don't even know what it's like again.. I felt all this chat site and whatsapp has made life easy. anyways she needs too sort herself out, maybe be sure you are what she wants needs at this point in her life or what she wants and maybe need to do some background check. don't worry, you can still keep hope alive is her attitude remains positive, else.. move on too greater things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things Love Does To Your Brain / Painter Painted Two UI Students, Impregnated Them, One Aborted. PHOTOS / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls Disturbing New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.