Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time (31266 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Ronaldo723: 10:22am On May 19, 2023
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by 1Alex: 10:31am On May 19, 2023
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple

950 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by PerfectStranger(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2023
And you call yourself Ronaldo.

Definitely not my G.O.A.T grin

347 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by donbachi(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2023
Ehen!
Go na.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Zonefree(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2023
In reality, she's the one wasting your time.

You're the trophy. A Nigerian girl got nothing to offer you aside her over stretched smelly kpekus.

Dust your slippers and move on to the next hoe. There are plenty of them in this part of the world. Your gain.

296 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by tolufase: 10:42am On May 19, 2023
If you have hard time moving on, then you will have hardest time making important decisions in your life.

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by UcheKingsley1: 10:42am On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much that I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this and I'm having a hard time moving on

Relationship Love is not MAKING MONEY
Relationship Love is not GREAT CAREER
Relationship Love is not PEACE & HAPPINESS
Relationship Love is not UNCONDITIONAL
Relationship Love is not WHAT DEFINES YOU
Relationship Love is DESPENSABLE
Relationship Love is not SKILL
AND SO ON.

Bruh, make your life great, get a high paying skill and make money. That's what you need, not some DUMB NAIJA GIRL that is steadily fvcking behind you.

86 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by mbaise1000: 10:45am On May 19, 2023
There's no space on our shoulder for people to cry over lost girl friends, how old are you BTW?
That we have all these gigantic problems in this nigeria and your problem is a girl who dropped you? Who checked out?
BTW again haven't you dropped a girl for whatever reason before? Did you hear that the girl committed suicide or came on nairaland to seek advice or sympathy?
Look if you must need our advice, do that THING you think those ones you dropped did,
CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS.
Can you believe that there's this girl I met in Feb, 3 months ago and for the first time in my life, I decided to get married and made up my mind to do it, under 3 months oooo,
She told me her birthday is on 7 April, I don't know what made me tell her mine is on 4 April, mine came and went, there was no questions on how we will celebrate it, just hbd d, on 5 April she said she is celebrating that I should bring money for the cake, very expensive cake, I told her that, it's no problem that I will give her some of the money, or if that's NOT okay that she should get the whole thing and I will pay her later and I was very serious and meant to pay, but she stopped calling me and stopped picking my calls, but before this birthday thing , it's always my honey my sugar every night video calls toll 3 am.
Anyone who dies because of a free girl is the biggest fool anywhere

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Paulnoma(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I love this girl so much that I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this and I'm having a hard time moving on

Go and wash plates you are just immature(excessively emotional).
Arm your heart with these words bro...
A kind woman with a heart of gold MAY not be beautiful or elegant (it's even the elegant ones that are putting pepper in men's eyes as we speak)but she has the eyes of a builder,she sees greatness where there is nothingness now.a woman that can't patiently follow you is not qualified to be around.or maybe you are the unserious and play about type cheesy.if you are pursuing a good cause then let her be,what you feel is just same thing we feel when as kids we are stripped from licking icing sugar.
Get your priorities right.
Get a job
Get consumed with becoming the best version of yourself.
DON'T do these to prove a point to her or get back at her.
It total waste of time just move on and wish her the best.she will learn and also become successful too.
So you both don't destroy yourselves.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Paulnoma(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:
In reality, she's the one wasting your time.

You're the trophy. A Nigerian girl got nothing to offer you aside her over stretched smelly kpekus.

Dust your slippers and move on to the next hoe. There are plenty of them in this part of the world. Your gain.

Honestly I can't tell what male and female relationships are becoming these days. cry

Young people are becoming so self willed and very unruly.small small girls are becoming something else,even boys too are out of control.sex used to be a MYSTERY,but now it's a ministry everyone is fulfilling both married and all,the infidelity the incest the homosexuality,the sexual immorality.its alarming to say the least.
GOD HELP THIS GENERATION.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by elmagnifico411(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2023
U don't have to do anything. Let her go her way.. how do u expect a teenager to understand life? She's still out there and more concerned about herself . And u, how old are u? I want to check something.
Ronaldo723:

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by AsomStructures: 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
Forget about her and move on

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
Mtcheww angry

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by shomutuski(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You are truly in love with a 19yr old girl? LMAO XD

men like you lack gut and drive, you are here crying while shes leaving you for another guy who is creating value for himself, cant you see that the you are the cause of your problem and your solution?

Go and make your family proud, stop all this nonsense over a small girl that alot of niggaz will still Bleep the shit out of.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by vincenteger: 2:25pm On May 19, 2023
Our men are getting weaker by the day.

You should be happy that you escape some debit alert.
You are still struggling and yet you have a serious girlfriend
Nonsense and ingredients

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by TheFreshVanilla: 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
vincenteger:
Our men are getting weaker by the day.

You should be happy that you escape some debit alert.
You are still struggling and yet you have a serious girlfriend
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

being In love with current NIGERIA girls shows u r unaware of street happening, and that is dangerous

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by engrjosefz(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by iscom(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2023
OK
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Elvis2kay: 3:40pm On May 19, 2023
Go and hustle to make money. Connect with E-money,Obi cubana and Mc Oluomo..she will come back and beg for your time.

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by iCauseTrouble: 3:40pm On May 19, 2023
grin
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Flick490(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2023
Are you a time waster? On a serious note, for you to be dating a 19year old Nigerian girl means you're either 20yrs or slightly above 20yrs. This implies that you both are still too young to go into relationship, at least a serious one. A girl of 19yrs can never be loyal to you, she still wants to explore and taste all the available dicks first.
The sad truth is that you love her more than she ever loves you. You're broke and can't throw a birthday bash for her, u can't afford good gifts for her birthday. Girls like to get birthday gifts from their guys and want a big party. But u can't do all these now cos you're broke.
I advise that u move on, redouble your effort at hustling so u can make good money. She has already found a guy that can do all these for her .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:41pm On May 19, 2023
Idan girlfriend left the chat........

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by yesloaded: 3:41pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

If you are less than 25yrs, bro please forget about dating and channel your energy on money making

Learn a reasonable skill and monetize it

A girl of 19yrs is not ripe for any serious relationship (quote me anywhere)

I'm not trying to sound harsh but I love to be realistic

Work hard and smart, make money because this is what you need

Good luck

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by zolajpower: 3:41pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

grin
Before given you a cognate advice , how old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by OCTAVO: 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by erai30(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
Asking what you should do after a gurl left you heartbroken? My brother if you can't move on then go to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon, there are too many fishes in the river.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Negroid001(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Some years from now. You'll be happy she left you. Una no go dey the same level again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Dzzzz: 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
Do you need a shoulder to cry on?..Go hug transformer..

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by arantess: 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Are you above 23?

This is her whoring stage, she wants to explore

Let her go and focus on your education or learn skills...
Leave woman for now, and don't fall under any pressure whatsoever to take her back when she returns

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Olam09(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
Idiot no go find money.. na love you dey carry for head wey your mate don get stable career.. we love help??

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Biafraaa: 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

If she can't understand then find who go understand and follow her. Instead of you asking for how to improve your life you are here complaining of how she can't understand. You that's broke you understand your life?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / How To Know You Are Dating Yourself / How Do You Deal With A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.