Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Body Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Odour (735 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Odour by Inanslove(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
We've been dating for about 3 months now, initially I was cool with it but right now I'm left with either letting her go or keeping her over my friends, comfort and peace.

Please I need your advice.
Re: Body Odour by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
If you love her you can help her out!!!
If it's not hereditary it can be treated.
You can help her out by getting her crusader soap(its a medicated soap that deals with infection)which could be one of the reason of body odour!!! Get her roll on nd armpit spray
Tell her to take her bath three times a day especially when she is on her period,she should brush her teeth twice a day,she should get a vagina wash nd clean the private part well!! If i can continue this process for at least a month she will definitely see changes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Body Odour by Inanslove(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hey thanks a lot.....
Re: Body Odour by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You can help her out by getting her crusader soap(its a medicated soap that deals with infection)which could be one of the reason of body odour!!! Get her roll on nd armpit spray
Tell her to take her bath three times a day especially when she is on her period,she should brush her teeth twice a day,she should get a vagina wash nd clean the private part well!! If i can continue this process for at least a month she will definitely see changes!!!
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Body Odour by drmistng: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please get her DR.mist and thank me later as it will take care of the body odour and other things. Available in online stores and reputable stores Nationwide.

Re: Body Odour by ItzSpartacuz: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
How can only you one have so much sense like this?
Re: Body Odour by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bad odour, my greatest turn off, me wey dey sensitive to smell
Re: Body Odour by AstroG: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Re: Body Odour by midnighter(f): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Have you told her and she hasnt done anything about it??
Re: Body Odour by Lamanii22(f): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:

And she can use Epsom salt too.... And always have a warm bath... Body mist would do too and baby powder...
Re: Body Odour by Mstick: 2:37am On Oct 26, 2019
Lemon mixed with baking soda under her armpit and groin area 15 minutes before bath, she should change her sponge to a stronger sponge that's good for skin exfoliation, bath twice daily, wash her hair at least once a week.

Get a good anti perspirant with aluminum chloride.

Before a week the odour will stop TOTALLY.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is LORD / Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys / Man Seek For Advice: On How To Break Up With His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.