Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece (3329 Views)

Life As An Illegal Immigrant In Greece / Nigerian's Begging For Asylum In Greece / Any Nigerian Student Presently Studying In Greece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Hoodrat(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
I greet you brother no be so, Is just that i and my friend are curious about the polish embassy cuz every embassy has his own policy,terms and conditions. so please your opinion is welcome,i have reassured him several times but he seems to be a bite curious about it all, he is worried the embassy may not give visa because he never met his wife before contracting the marriage together and they may think the marriage is to invade the shenghen law.
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Vicjustice: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hoodrat:

I greet you brother no be so, Is just that i and my friend are curious about the polish embassy cuz every embassy has his own policy,terms and conditions. so please your opinion is welcome,i have reassured him several times but he seems to be a bite curious about it all, he is worried the embassy may not give visa because he never met his wife before contracting the marriage together and they may think the marriage is to invade the shenghen law.

I doubt he would succeed in getting the visa based on the information you gave.
   I'd advice that since he did not have a physical pre-marital relationship with the woman, he has every need to build up a post-marital relationship with her, that would increase his chance of getting the visa.
   He needs to encourage his spouse to be visiting him in Nigeria at reasonable sequences; this is very important to convince the embassy that he didn't just marry her for the document, but that they are genuinely married. If he applies for the visa at this stage and in this condition, his chance may be as good as that of a Molue Conductor applying for an American tourist visa.
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Penelopi: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2011
Hello-hello,
I have one question, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, sad
I will get marry for a Greek and i will get "ble veveosi". I can stay in Greece with that paper. But, does someone knows can i work with that?
THANKS!!
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Vicjustice: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2011
Penelopi:

Hello-hello,
I have one question, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, sad
I will get marry for a Greek and i will get "ble veveosi". I can stay in Greece with that paper. But, does someone knows can i work with that?
THANKS!!
   Welcome to Nairaland.
   Yes, holders of the Greek Bebeosi (veveosi), are permitted to work in Greece

Vicjustice:

* This article was my initial response to a thread in which someone requested of me to enlighten him about the Greek Residence Permit, and i thought it would help to share it in a new thread of its own.
Bebeosi (pronounce Veveosi) is a Greek word which is being translated as certificate (of registration) in English language. Now, when an alien applies for a fresh or for a renewal of a Greek Residence Permit (known as Adeia Paramonis), he or she is issued a Bebeosi (certificate) of application usually in the form of an officially stamped paper-document with no significant authenticity. This temporal document is deemed valid for as long as the authority takes to renew the Residence Permit or the time it takes them to reach decision which can take several years in some occasions.
This system of Bebeosi coming between Residence Permit application or its renewal is a measure of delay tactic which the Greek authority apparently applies to frustrate aliens who are qualified (or are deemed eligible by amnesty) for the Greek residence permit. Though a Bebeosi holder is eligible for almost everything that an actual Residence permit holder is eligible for, but the length of time that a Bebeosi holder can stay outside Greece is strictly regulated, and in some cases, a Bebeosi holder would have to contact the authority in order to get clearance to leave the country and also to know how long he or she can stay away.
Greece is an Orthodox country, about 95% of the Greeks are conservative orthodox "Christians", this is the reason it has always been difficult to obtain Greek citizenship, the cause dating back to the Ottoman empire period when the Greeks were ruled by muslim Turks for 400 years. Back then, they had a policy that whoever is baptised in the Orthodox church is a Greek, and whoever is not baptised is a Turk. This belief and practice was the traditional way by which the Hellas identified themselves as Greeks and the system has continued over time until this present day despite the modern civilization. Now, having been occupied and enslaved by the muslim Turks for 400 years, and having managed to repel the occupiers in a struggle that resulted in the Greek losing their cherished land Constantinople-Istanpolio (Istanbul) to Turkey which subsequently converted the magnificient "Holy Sophia" Church into a Mosque, the surviving Greeks now hate Muslims with passion, this hatred is the root cause of the Greek government's delay tactics by which they use the Bebeosi system to make it extremely difficult for aliens from Muslim world to get long term residence permit that would eventually qualify them for the Greek citizenship; The majority of immigrants seeking Residence permit in Greece are Muslims from Albania and the Asian world, and the Greeks are not comfortable with this fact and unfortunately, those who are not Muslims are also affected by this authority grievances: It would interest you to know that many people in their quest for the Greek passport turn orthodox and get orthodox baptizm which involves a ritual in which a protion of their hair is cut off as an oath of membership and faithfulness to the orthodox sect.
How much are you gonna pay me for this?
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by wishlolia(f): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
@Penelopi, where are you, i mean the country?
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Penelopi: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2011
@Vicjustice THANK YOU SO MUCH for your answer!!!!!
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Penelopi: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2011
@wishlolia
Hello. I am from Serbia, Belgrade.
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Hoodrat(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2011
Vicjustice my friend got that polish visa in January after a week of applying for the visa he is now in Poland, I wonder why you had doubted him before when he is legally married to an eu? for your information those information i stated that i used in getting mine was tendered by him and his wife had to issued out a polish invitation letter, that was all he submitted but it wasn't like that when i got mine in 2004 i guess so many things has changed in the immigration sector in Africa but notwithstanding you shouldn't be so quick to judge because you are not God and everyone has the right to dream and be happy in life,
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
endmoll:

@vicjustice,you are real malaka seems like you are an old soldier in Athens? How is life with you over there if you are still there?I got fustrated from the adias paramoni that started as far back as 1996 but till date never got my brasini karter.Am i Nigeria now feed up with them and almost spent 15yrs in that shuvlaki country.Thank God i got my US visa just last week and will be leaving for the US before Chrismas.I will advice whoever wants to go there to be sure of LEGALAZATION BLUNDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prety nice country and friendly loving people.

work on your spelling.
Re: Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece by endmoll(m): 1:33am On May 14, 2011
tpiah!:

work on your spelling.
It Seems like the person that they brought to baby sit you when you were born mistakenly dropped you and you hit your head on the floor,ever since then you have been growing in stupidity. Megalo malakas!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / Moving To Barbados. / Should Obese Passengers Be Charged For Extra Seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.