Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Do You Regret Moving Abroad? - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? (41329 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / Do You Regret Living Abroad??? / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
Invisible, why now. Don't take it personal. I said you were already cursed. That comment of yours shows that you are a failure. As your forum name goes "Invisible". So shall you become physically soonest to your loved ones . All what you said shall become yours. Expect Grand mourning in your household.
It will not come to pass only if you did not start with this to me :

invisible!:

Na wao! What can Nigerians not do for money? [b]When religious fundamentalists kill him later, [/b]his people will cry foul and say islam is bad. Why cant this guy belong where he belongs, abi he will now blend in, change religion, language, beliefs, appearance (those heavy beards) all these because of money? How many Americns will do this, how many brits will try this. We just like money too much.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2010
rotimiland:

Invisible, why now. Don't take it personal. I said you were already cursed. That comment of yours shows that you are a failure. As your forum name goes "Invisible". So shall you become physically soonest to your loved ones . All what you said shall become yours. Expect Grand mourning in your household.
It will not come to pass only if you did not start with this to me :

geezzz yall need to chillax. it aint that serious now grin why are you an angry lil fella ?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
buzugee:

it is obvious to me that you cant read or comprehend basic english language. dude ? i dont care where you live in the world but just dont start talking trash about nigeria. this has always being my platform up in hurr  grin better not drink gulder in pubic or mohammed will cut your scrawny neck in qatar as punishment  grin grin

No wonder you are a Liquor addict. Really, Qatar is not meant for you. It's meant for responsible people. Definitely you will hate this place. How many bottles have you taken now? You love Nigeria yet you prefer Gambia to relocate to. Don't tell me you were intoxicated while typing the comment.
Mind you, here in Qatar, there is freedom of movement for everyone. Provided you don't break their laws. Which a responsible Nigerian will enjoy not to.
We have Nigerians (Christians), who have been here since 30 years. Yet they go to Nigeria on vacations. I thought you were more brilliant than Invisible, but your ignoramus comments is pitiful.  If you don't know something, you make enquiries from reliable sources.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
rotimiland:

No wonder you are a Liquor addict. Really, Qatar is not meant for you. It's meant for responsible people. Definitely you will hate this place. How many bottles have you taken now? You love Nigeria yet you prefer Gambia to relocate to. Don't tell me you were intoxicated while typing the comment.
Mind you, here in Qatar, there is freedom of movement for everyone. Provided you don't break their laws. Which a responsible Nigerian will enjoy not to.
We have Nigerians (Christians), who have been here since 30 years. Yet they go to Nigeria on vacations. I thought you were more brilliant than Invisible, but your ignoramus comments is pitiful.  If you don't know something, you make enquiries from reliable sources.
i am quite partial to the occasional bottle of red wine. prefarably a merlot, shiraz, carbarnet, sauvignon or a hybrid of those. i have been known to quaff a whole bottle of julio gallo in the past  grin whats it to you  grin i love nigeria, i love africa. wow so nigerians have been in qatar for over 30 years ? can you buy homes in qatar as a nigerian ? how much do their house prices go for ? how many nigerians are in qatar (a rough estimate) ? what kinds of jobs do nigerians do out there ?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
dang qatar has the highest GDP in the world http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar  and the second highest gas reserves in the world.  grin grin i can see why long throat rotimi has taken his parasitic self there  grin

and a white woman was blown to smitherens by an islamic radicalist there only a few years ago. is this what you call a safe place ?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by NubianQ(f): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
na waoooooo,

can you guys let this matter go!!! its has now become the battle of the ego's!!

relax, if someone wants to live in Nigeria or Abroad it should be their business, all this country and decision bashing is just wrong, SMH
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
NubianQ:

na waoooooo,

relax, if someone wants to live in Nigeria or Abroad it should be their business,  all this country and decision bashing is just wrong, SMH

Thanks, I told them too. It's a choice.

buzugee:

dang qatar has the highest GDP in the world http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar  and the second highest gas reserves in the world.  grin grin i can see why long throat rotimi has taken his parasitic self there  grin

and a white woman was blown to smitherens by an islamic radicalist there only a few years ago. is this what you call a safe place ?

I did not call it a safe place alone, it is official. I am here and have never been harrassed. Qatar is the most peaceful in the middle east. I thought you know how to use wikipedia, but you let down.
If you don't know something, just keep mute and find out.
To know the official ratings of Countries and compare Qatar at number 15, Nigeria at 137, USA at 85 in the world. 

check : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

I have seen the two sides of the coin.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
Invisible, eni ba da eru ni eru nto. Mo di agbado inu igo fun adiye re. Nitori ati di mi ni edidi ti agbara aye kan ko le ka. Ito ko tun ni pada si enu mo.  oun ti mo so ni pa re aro ti ro mo.  grin grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by NubianQ(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2010
rotimiland:

Invisible, eni ba da eru ni eru nto. Mo di agbado inu igo fun adiye re. Nitori ati di mi ni edidi ti agbara aye kan ko le ka. Ito ko tun ni pada si enu mo.  oun ti mo so ni pa re aro ti ro mo.  grin grin grin

abeg translate nah!! cheesy
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by NubianQ(f): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
At the of the day sooo many people have said do not regret leaving Nigeria,  some do and some dont.

everyone has a reason for everything,  i do not see some people's points on here. as you have seen, the people who have left have expressed love for the country and i will not blame the ones that dont either,

ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE STATED THAT MOVING IS A PERSONAL DECISION.

Yes oh Naija is lovely but have some of you not heard of migration? some people from other countries live in Nigeria too,

can some of you stop acting all ignorant and accept that people are different so are opinions.

you are giving me an eye ache,

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
NubianQ:

na waoooooo,

relax, if someone wants to live in Nigeria or Abroad it should be their business, all this country and decision bashing is just wrong, SMH
the matter has been let go a few threads ago. this here is just mindless banter which re-connects us with our brethrens all over the world. its either this or we buy a gun and start shooting up the workplace in boredom grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ NubianQ, sincerely I would have loved to translate. I want to work that lil boy a bit. He directed his vituperations wrongly. I did not suffer in Nigeria, while there and not suffering here. He is just a ludicrous dude. Any curse he makes here will go back and glue to him for the little time remaining of his life.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by NubianQ(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
Buzugee,

you are even joining to turn the fire hot pot!

you are enjoying the fight, na wa for you sef,

stop before i come and smack you and invincible!!!!

and believe me the koboko i have is bad a$$ cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
NubianQ:

i hope you guys know that Qatar is a lovely country!

stop dissing or rotimi will not send you invitation letter oh!

@Rotimi,  dont mind them jo,  

oya go and create a new topic please i am looking for berra discussion. i am back from work and bored!

@ NubianQ , Don't mind them, empty barrels make the loudest noise. I will come with a catchy topic.
It is senseless to brag on Nairaland. We know our comfort levels.  I gave Buzugee a link that negated his wrong position about peaceful nature of Qatar. He came back ranting. I argue intelligently with facts. Won't it interest you Qatar is more peaceful than UK, USA, Germany, let alone Nigeria. I want Nigeria to be great, but that does not mean I must lie all is well with her. The truth must be told.  cool
To check the Peace ranking of countries:

check : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

Back to the Topic question, which I had answered before. I don't regret leaving Nigeria and will never.
Haters should go to hell. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34)

A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / Thread For France Prospective Students / Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.