Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To (34028 Views)

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by newlandf: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
ok
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Freemanbobble: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Okay
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by thundafire: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
While others u say Hi,boom dey lack data,house rent
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good for you. I will never reply these boys on Facebook

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by angelEmade: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
lovely...
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:
Proper definition of evening newspaper

Shouldn't you be learning your Swaroop before insulting anyone ?
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by degamemaster(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kendumazy:
Congratulations! One idiotic girl will go on her Facebook now to reply that guy she ignored her message. Last last, the guy has been taken.

Nairaland girls will not like this grin grin grin
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by SenecaTheYonger: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:
Don't you know that comments like this are hurtful?
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Wuuworld(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
24kmagic:
Hmm

Make e last sha
Bittered Son of Buhari.
Wish them well.
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by SweetPreeq(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chai

And me I've sent hi to almost 200 ladies

Fada lawd epp me
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by tunary(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Everybody with him own time for life, this one be evening newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by kestolove95(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
How will dey tell dia kids dey met on Facebook?
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by tomdon(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:

Fool. You are shortsighted. You forgot that you will also grow old soon

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
I know the lady will be a good Wife....
Not all these nairalander ladies wey be say nah just to dey do yanga ... Money , Dem no get.
Beauty Dem no get...
Even ambition Dem no get ... And dey want marry guy wey don hammer.....
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by gbolahanmudashi: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
THE SAME FACEBOOK HAS SCATTERED SOME PEOPLE MARRIAGE
LIFE SHA

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by dalass(f): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
agbonkamen:
is the man not an evening magazine too or is the man younger?

No mind the idiot jare. Enemy of peoples happiness cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:
abio

complete leftover grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by CanadaOrBust: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:

Go and quench, morning newspaper

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Realhommie(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Datazone:
E be like dem don do you strong thing ooo.. Lol

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Some people are plain stupid.

What is the meaning of 'and is Igbo group'.

It really makes one want to dislike these set of people even when you try not to.

I really hate chest beating.

HML to the couple
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by OdefaGirl(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congratulations to them both, some people make use of social media well while some use it for tribal war and hate speech, in fact for every negative stuff you can think of.
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by back2sender: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
agbonkamen:
is the man not an evening magazine too or is the man younger?
Men no dey old naa women dey under biological cycle.
Evening newspaper is even nicer to say ,that woman naa affidavit paper from old court papers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by CanadaOrBust: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Datazone:

Let your hook always be cast cos in the stream where you least expect it, thereā€™d be fish

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Samuels90: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gforce2015:
I know the lady will be a good Wife....
Not all these nairalander ladies wey be say nah just to dey do yanga ... Money , Dem no get.
Beauty Dem no get...
Even ambition Dem no get ... And dey want marry guy wey don hammer.....
grin grin grin..
Guy all of them here wan chop ur money ni, u para sha.
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Crownbefitsme(f): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pls tell me

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tundemuttee:
A newlywed is thanking God for sending her husband to her via Facebook. Roselyn Awuzie said her relationship "started with hi on Facebook messenger". It blossomed and they tied the knot.

She went on to thank Mark Zuckerberg for creating Facebook, thereby giving her the platform to meet her husband.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2616622025086612&id=100002165207174

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/it-started-with-hi-on-facebook-bride-thanks-god-for-directing-her.html

Really!!!So Facebook isn't that bad the way people are condemning it
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by EkwensuAmosu1: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

abio

complete leftover grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:
No bro, u are the one who is a proper definition of a very foolish lowlife
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Datazone:
Aunty wat are u feeling like?
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Hoephase: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:

It's someone like you that will rush into marriage even when you haven't seen garri drink just to be among the "I am married gang".

Later your children will come to NL begging her children money to either compete their tuition fee or "join money pay House rent" since their papa being you can't afford it. grin

I know your type una yapa for NL

4 Likes

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by noble71(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
God! When will LadyF reply my pm. Let make babies boo kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.