Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" (87905 Views)

Mompha Is Bisexual And He Like It In The A$$. Daffyblanco Revealed / Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Warner Bros Studio In London, Shares Adorable Photo / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by wallezee: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
DonHummer:
It's a very stupid thing to steal from people and still flaunt the money like you worked hard for it... This people are putting a lot of pressure on hardworking Nigerians, making it look like hard work is disgusting. Na that hushpuppi I de wait for.
And who told you hard work pays? If it really does, politicians won’t always be so desperate to win elections or be re-elected. They would look for something else to do. Dig deep into how the likes of Dangote, Otedola and co got this rich and you will realize we are all thieves. It’s only a handful of people that got so rich through hard work.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin Wetin concern Baba Buhari for this?

Niceman4u:

y shud one b surprised at the gibberish u just put up when u r a supporter of Mustapha's fellow scammer called Mohammed Buhari?
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by seniorkachion(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
The earlier the better our boys get sense tongue Instagram is a trap to track your activities on web. The whites are wise, they knew Africa especially Nigerians like showbiz reason you see them opening websites for you to display your stupidity. They started from Facebook, later to twitter now Instagram while they're cooking another ones.

Nigerians are learner in the game of street, Russians and Chinese are bomb yet you hardly see them paraded for anything simply because they always pipe low. Once small change enter our system, local man will do shopping and the next is to display everything on ie Gucci boy, Rolex king, Oba wayawaya, Aboki waya, wayaa fundz, IG, FB, WhatsApp status like say na curse tongue

What are you driving at? You mean Nigerians should commit crimes and lie low to enjoy the proceeds. Tufiakwa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by manando1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:
This is totally wrong. Just because they went through his Instagram they give an assumption into the kind of scam they think he is into, without any proof.

Fvck USA, u guys are not gods, u know nothing, just because u are in the USA doesnt mean there's anything special about you or anything u say.

USA thinks rule the world , I hate that country and it government ...

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
U can’t just conclude that based on his ig account. I was hoping on hearing Smtn more concrete.

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Top 10 got me, so they have a list?

He hehe the USA remains undefeated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Mshad662(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
WE KNOW SAY ONE DAY THIS DAY GO COME.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by adenugatoyin(f): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
So mompha is a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sense no go kill you grin grin grin Maina is to be reminded in the prison for billions of naira, by next week he will release. In few years you will see the same man flauting his wealth claiming he made it from scratch....No money without ugly side.

wallezee:
And who told you hard work pays? If it really does, politicians won’t always be so desperate to win elections or be re-elected. They would look for something else to do. Dig deep into how the likes of Dangote, Otedola and co got this rich and you will realize we are all thieves. It’s only a handful of people that got so rich through hard work.

6 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Maldini213: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Akeem79:
Mompha is finished

Finished for what

Worse come to worse na jail term

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by drmikeadams(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
tunary:
This will eventually make hushpuppy tighten up his own security
grin grin common sense suppose make hushpuppi get sense by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Newboss(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
If he's judging by what's on the IG page, then there's nothing forensic about that. You can't just do that because it's plain dumb

I guess his comment matters because he's a white man. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Sunnymatey(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hushpupi, already cumming on his trouser.

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Maldini213: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
adenugatoyin:
So mompha is a fraudster

No be only mompha

Hush puppi

Emoney,,,,gone legit since

Pretty Mike

Churchil

Many have gone legit

6 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by bikerboy1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:
grin

You would wonder how some of these guys who can barely speak good English go about doing these things.

I'm telling you oh. This gets me puzzled.

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by fineguy11(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:
This is totally wrong. Just because they went through his Instagram they give an assumption into the kind of scam they think he is into, without any proof.

Fvck USA, u guys are not gods, u know nothing, just because u are in the USA doesnt mean there's anything special about you or anything u say.

They know everything,including this rubbish u just typed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by executive12: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
AMvanquish:
Funny! Most of them know how to show off their wealth and material assets acquired but 99% never reveal their source of income. No factories/ industries/ company or how many people they have employed. Did the wealth just fall from the sky! They re all shady! Period!

I have concluded a long time ago that majority (not all) of rich people in Nigeria are criminals.

12 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by drmikeadams(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
manando1:
USA thinks rule the world , I hate that country and it government ...
grin angry grin they rule d world grin hate em or love em

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by lilfreezy: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maldini213:

No be only mompha

Hush puppi

Emoney,,,,gone legit since

Pretty Mike

Churchil

Many have gone legit

You are leaving out one big fish, a federal lawmaker in the name of SHINA PELLERS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Newboss(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
lilfreezy:
. The fact that he mentioned hushpuppi means they know what's up. These foreign agencies already have a list of scammers and they probably waiting for one to enter some specific countries so they can nab them. If invictus didn't go to the USA, man would probably still be in Nigeria. Those yahoo Boys using a white man's internet thinking they ain't watching, them no know say their name don already enter vc's list grin

That guy is not any agency. He's just another guy that has an opinion. Just that he's a white man. Nothing more.

Top 10? Ridiculous! He's clueless

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by TemmyT002(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:
grin

You would wonder how some of these guys who can barely speak good English go about doing these things.

Me sef dey wonder o
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by abbey621(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Newboss:
If he's judging by what's on the IG page, then there's nothing forensic about that. You can't just do that because it's plain dumb

I guess his comment matters because he's a white man. Lol

Don't rush to comment, the Instagram reference is used to display how wealthy he is. The fact remains that most people who worked hard for their money legally, don't go about flaunting it carelessly. The same goes for politicians/religious leaders flaunting private jet or automobiles, dig deep down and you'll see something ain't right!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by ayomide8990(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

Ole Ole cheesy cheesy You are not even Ashame of yourself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
The earlier the better our boys get sense tongue Instagram is a trap to track your activities on web. The whites are wise, they knew Africa especially Nigerians like showbiz reason you see them opening websites for you to display your stupidity. They started from Facebook, later to twitter now Instagram while they're cooking another ones.

Nigerians are learner in the game of street, Russians and Chinese are bomb yet you hardly see them paraded for anything simply because they always pipe low. Once small change enter our system, local man will do shopping and the next is to display everything on ie Gucci boy, Rolex king, Oba wayawaya, Aboki waya, wayaa fundz, IG, FB, WhatsApp status like say na curse tongue

My brother they cannot have sense.They have poverty of the mind and intellectually bereft.These criminals get a lot of attention from ignorant folks who do not really care about the source of their cash.I have always asked myself how the people that do giveaways on Instagram get their money and throw it away just like that.Do they pay tax?What enterprise are they into?The guy that constantly distribute money and food to the poor should also be investigated and all NGOs.I work hard for my money so I don't throw it around buying Gucci's or champagne.Very dumb guys like and followed by equally dumb followers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by SoNature(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

nonsense and ingredient... pay us back abacha loot fvcktards

What's the meaning of this nonsense flying around the Internet?

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by fineguy11(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
YungMillionaire:
[s]White people are so hypocritical. You talk of scam. Lets start from the beginning:

1. Britain and other European nations stole trillions of pounds worth of resources from Africa, India, North America etc. through their so called colonial projects.
2. The United States of America STOLE hundreds of billions (if not trillions) of dollars worth of human labor of Africans used as slave in America.

3. During the Iraq wars (1st and 2nd) the government of the US appropriated hundred of billions of dollars worth of Middle East crude oil for American oil magnates like D1ck fvcing Chenney etc.

4. To this very day, they are still stealing loads of diamond from war torn African countries. Note that African countries with huge diamond deposits are always war torn. How best to steal diamond? Destabilize the nation and you can a free run. All you have to do is supply weapons for the warlords and the diamonds are yours.

I can go on and on about the unbelievably huge financial crimes of these so called civilized nations. But their scam is the BEST scam. Because, they are also the POLICE. Imagine if you are a thief and you get to also investigate yourself. This is the secret of 70% of the wealth of the so called western civilization[/s]
Typical jibberish of a fraudster/potential fraudster.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by lilfreezy: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
bikerboy1:

I'm telling you oh. This gets me puzzled.
that's why you suspect them easily. You see guys like invictus, that even backed theirs with masters degrees and speak polished English, you will never suspect them, them no born EFCC well

4 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Midas01: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Two words, Perseverance and resilience. That's what they have that most normal people don't.
generationz:
grin

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Lewisalexander(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
RenHub:
Oluwa.... Yahoo boys will pay Nigerian government more than oil last last grin
EFCC is no fool jor.

American government has a tab on everybody on earth. Even hushpuppi go hush after oyibo call him name.
Next bbqgrillz, sarki, emoney, prettymike, all oghara boys, everybody nice mentioned in that song and airforce one

Nice job efcc. These thieves are not even hard to find lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by saajus: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Let them continue. At least, they are making it easy to be caught. Please, read a little bit about the bourgeoisie and you will understand why blacks behave that way. A poor black man living in Mushin gets rich, the first thing in his mind is relocating to Ikoyi/Lekki. The same neighborhood where u grow up and they didn't kill you. The same neighborhood where you eat ewa agoyin with your friends. If at all you are afraid because of ur new status, then fix the neighborhood don't run away. Bring your neighborhood to ur status. The same thing is happening to blacks in America. A rapper from the hood suddenly becomes a multi-millionaire, he forgets those boys struggling. Those boys too will start envying him and be aiming that status. They too will be saying in their minds that "dem go take once I hit my own millions"

madridguy:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by juman(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
It is possible to live a fake life on social media like that without being a yahoo boy.
Those cars could be rented cars.

Nigerian politicians are the main criminals.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.