Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" (87918 Views)

Mompha Is Bisexual And He Like It In The A$$. Daffyblanco Revealed / Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Warner Bros Studio In London, Shares Adorable Photo / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by generationz(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Midas01:
Two words, Perseverance and resilience. That's what they have that most normal people don't.
God punish their resilience. Useless bunch. I hope they all rot in jail. angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by LZAA: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Newboss:

Stop overrating these agencies.
Dem dy warn una una dy form smart
Mke nobody sha claim it was the devil later o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

Slave trade is not an excuse for crime.

Africans were already practising slavery, Africans were so stupid that in the west they buy slaves then use the labour to build infrastructures and cities, Africans had slaves what they used them to do is sacrifice to gods.

Why should the whites pay for our stupidity?

Or did they force us to sell the slaves? Even when whites wanted to stop it same Africans were against it, so what are u saying
What do you know about slavery. If that's the only argument you have in support of slavery then I can't argue with you any further. You should read history to understand how the system started and was sustained. You should also look at the long term effect of the phenomenon and its impacts on our institutions.

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by generationz(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sleevia:

It's not that hard. Just as you can use the internet, so also can you do same.

Invictus was the nail on the coffin.

Apparently, they have a list of these guys on their radar already, through invictus.

My guess is henceforth, All of them will pipe down.

Most of the Idiots in my Area can barely speak good English yet I wonder how they are able to chat with those white women.

One even sent me an email from nairaland claiming to be an American soldier with bad grammar.

Mo block radarada angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by lastmessenger: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:
This is totally wrong. Just because they went through his Instagram they give an assumption into the kind of scam they think he is into, without any proof.

Fvck USA, u guys are not gods, u know nothing, just because u are in the USA doesnt mean there's anything special about you or anything u say.

Most people arguing with me saying the guy is right, he even called hushpuppis name. If really he had proof other than Instagram do u think hushpuppi will still be walking free?
don't you think this guy who suddenly show up and start writing rubbish is an agent of the efcc to continue with their media trial?

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by nzeobi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

Now u see the reason why senate didn't want to confirm Magu as Efcc chairman.

The amount of yahoo boys Efcc has caught this year alone, not to talk of big shots that have been arrested, invictus obi, mompha, the delta prince, etc.

And they aren't done
Is it the fault of the senate that magu has not been confirmed.
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by WildChild00(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
lilfreezy:
. The fact that he mentioned hushpuppi means they know what's up. These foreign agencies already have a list of scammers and they probably waiting for one to enter some specific countries so they can nab them. If invictus didn't go to the USA, man would probably still be in Nigeria. Those yahoo Boys using a white man's internet thinking they ain't watching, them no know say their name don already enter vc's list grin

Mompha is Hashpuppy's boss, so arresting the boss, means hash is in for a show down with the law enforcement agencies, he might be hiding in far away Dubai, but I can assure u nothing last forever, as rich as he claims to be online, you can never pinpoint any business, or investment that belongs to him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by mila1121(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Use ur head

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Buharimustgo: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:
This is totally wrong. Just because they went through his Instagram they give an assumption into the kind of scam they think he is into, without any proof.

Fvck USA, u guys are not gods, u know nothing, just because u are in the USA doesnt mean there's anything special about you or anything u say.

Most people arguing with me saying the guy is right, he even called hushpuppis name. If really he had proof other than Instagram do u think hushpuppi will still be walking free?

Please who is your weed supplier,i need some

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Leeprince: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oh boy, crime does not pay o.. Legit is the best way..dear lord bless everything I lay my hand on!

7 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maldini213:

Party ain't over

More will go into it knowing that it pays well

Of course, people will never learn. Remember when the us went after the Colombian cartels in the 90s? That is what this is. Of course, most of you do not know what it is to work for five years before you hammer. Keep on.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Yoighaman(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
This Mompha guy deserves a mega award for stupidity, bad enough you are a fraudster, worst still, you flaunt your ill-gotten wealth for the entire world to see...beats my imagination, so far, he's the most stupid man I have ever seen. Good job EFCC, good job FBI, we waiting for the next obvious one.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Bbbwings: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
emeijeh:
Nkechi Blessing, you see your life?!

Hushpuppi right now
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by healthserve(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
YungMillionaire:
White people are so hypocritical. You talk of scam. Lets start from the beginning:

1. Britain and other European nations stole trillions of pounds worth of resources from Africa, India, North America etc. through their so called colonial projects.
2. The United States of America STOLE hundreds of billions (if not trillions) of dollars worth of human labor of Africans used as slave in America.

3. During the Iraq wars (1st and 2nd) the government of the US appropriated hundred of billions of dollars worth of Middle East crude oil for American oil magnates like D1ck fvcing Chenney etc.

4. To this very day, they are still stealing loads of diamond from war torn African countries. Note that African countries with huge diamond deposits are always war torn. How best to steal diamond? Destabilize the nation and you can have a free run. All you have to do is supply weapons for the warlords and the diamonds are yours.

I can go on and on about the unbelievably huge financial crimes of these so called civilized nations. But their scam is the BEST scam. Because, they are also the POLICE. Imagine if you are a thief and you get to also investigate yourself. This is the secret of 70% of the wealth of the so called western civilization

No need to cry my friend. All you have to do is refute any of those facts I listed. That's all.

Brilliant and insightful. Thoughtful and intelligent as well. But though, let's not glamorize crime benefits. Some guys need to know this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:
Hustle legitly oh.

Make you no turn philosopher after them arrest your guy oh.

who no know... No go know
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by WildChild00(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

Try and get some sense the guy is a nobody he is not even a researcher or an investigator, he only shared his opinion without any facts involved.

His only yardstick for making declarations and assumptions are his Instagram, that's why he called hushpuppi, if they have proof why is hishpuppi still walking

Which hashpuppy still walking, since the arrest of his boss, have you being seeing him displaying wealth as it used to be? The answer is no, because he knew his time is almost up, some he will move from Grace to grass.

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Okuda(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
DonHummer:
It's a very stupid thing to steal from people and still flaunt the money like you worked hard for it... This people are putting a lot of pressure on hardworking Nigerians, making it look like hard work is disgusting. Na that hushpuppi I de wait for.

why do you lots compare yourselves with the people you castigate alot... how does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Bbbwings: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:

Most of the Idiots in my Area can barely speak good English yet I wonder how they are able to chat with those white women.

One even sent me an email from nairaland claiming to be an American soldier with bad grammar.

Mo block radarada angry
Are you oyinbo pepper?

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Coldie(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

What do you know about slavery. If that's the only argument you have in support of slavery then I can't argue with you any further. You should read history to understand how the system started and sustained. You should also look at the long term effect of the phenomenon and its impacts on our institutions.
Excuses are the beginning of failure.

That's how people rant about colonization being the cause of Africa's backwardness, but Singapore was colonized same as Malaysia and China and they have all advanced and we are still stuck at complaining

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by danot1030: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
The earlier the better our boys get sense tongue Instagram is a trap to track your activities on web. The whites are wise, they knew Africa especially Nigerians like showbiz reason you see them opening websites for you to display your stupidity. They started from Facebook, later to twitter now Instagram while they're cooking another ones.

Nigerians are learner in the game of street, Russians and Chinese are bomb yet you hardly see them paraded for anything simply because they always pipe low. Once small change enter our system, local man will do shopping and the next is to display everything on ie Gucci boy, Rolex king, Oba wayawaya, Aboki waya, wayaa fundz, IG, FB, WhatsApp status like say na curse tongue

Indians, South Koreans and Lebanese all engage in high degree of internet crime but they all keep low and keep off the prying eyes of the security agents but Africans display stupidity everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by oluwasegun007(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
No wonder hush puppy is on a low....

Them dey follow em too...

E go wan lie low for a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by healthserve(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Midas01:
Did he tell you he drew his conclusion from Mompha's IG page?

You're playing with America and their anti-cyber fraud agency. You think America is Nigeria, lmao. Before that man could say such then he must've been on their radar for the longest time and they must've also tracked his internet record.

I hope you know every single Google search , every time you login into your email, make a phone call, turn on your WiFi, browse the internet etc gives the FBI your exact location and not just your location, they know what exact device you used and this is just a tip of the iceberg and even when you use an VPN changer you think is powerful, they still know you changed your IP. They have records of the accounts you've been using to "wire" money as well.

Lol

Indeed and Tinubu and Orji Kalu and co are walking free
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by healthserve(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

Excuses are the beginning of failure.

That's how people rant about colonization being the cause of Africa's backwardness, but Singapore was colonized same as Malaysia and China and they have all advanced and we are still stuck at complaining

Preach bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Lagosfinder(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
lilfreezy:
. The fact that he mentioned hushpuppi means they know what's up. These foreign agencies already have a list of scammers and they probably waiting for one to enter some specific countries so they can nab them. If invictus didn't go to the USA, man would probably still be in Nigeria. Those yahoo Boys using a white man's internet thinking they ain't watching, them no know say their name don already enter vc's list grin
You said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by danot1030: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
The earlier the better our boys get sense tongue Instagram is a trap to track your activities on web. The whites are wise, they knew Africa especially Nigerians like showbiz reason you see them opening websites for you to display your stupidity. They started from Facebook, later to twitter now Instagram while they're cooking another ones.

Nigerians are learner in the game of street, Russians and Chinese are bomb yet you hardly see them paraded for anything simply because they always pipe low. Once small change enter our system, local man will do shopping and the next is to display everything on ie Gucci boy, Rolex king, Oba wayawaya, Aboki waya, wayaa fundz, IG, FB, WhatsApp status like say na curse tongue

You didn't remember to add E-money to slogans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by abbey621(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Newboss:

He owns a BDC.

You're just like that white dude. You let the luxury fool you. Private jet? Lol. You've heard of the word "first class". LMAO

Bro, take calculator, do some research and you'll arrive at a reasonable figure. Figures don't lie.

LMAO......Visit Instagram, you'll see it all. You think we are talking about 100 million here. Guy parades himself as owning a Lambo, Bentley, RM watch and so many more exotic items totalling well over half a billion Naira.....Dude there's money in BDC but don't fool yourself my guy.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Bekool(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
lilfreezy:
Gar Warner, an American computer foresnsic researcher on malware and social network of Criminals at the University of Alabama sounded pleased about the arrest of mompha by the EFCC. He tweeted that mompha is a top 10 BEC scammer and also suggested that huspuppi will be next. He tweeted...

https://twitter.com/GarWarner/status/1186809935486697473?s=19

This mompha guy just looks like ayiri imami of warri.

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Decolonel(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Midas01:
He is a fool, not a legend, keep glorifying scam.

Special thanks to he that sit in the holy throne of holies.. Father of all incorruptibles.. We respect thee, your holiness
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by danot1030: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
lilfreezy:

E-Money days are numbered, he should keep flaunting the his wealth the FBI and EFCC are tracking on him.
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by SenecaTheYonger: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mosesvic:
This white man knows nothing �

Yeah, stay there thinking you're hot shiit because you're hiding behind 7 VPNs. But as long as you use a computer with Intel chip, or a Windows OS you are already vulnerable to government spies, how much more if you have a Chrome browser? Most Operating systems have backdoors to use in spying on people, and so does Intel chips. If you're a fraudster, your name is already on a list. But they can't use that to come after you because information gotten through such means is inadmissible in court. But they will put you on a list and monitor you until they obtain complete evidence through 'legal' means. If you can't build an operating system from scratch, or make your own computer chip, then you're just an empty chest beater. And yes, IT CAN BE DONE, but probably only by absolute nerds. It's why you hardly hear of a Russian or Chinese, or American BEC's being caught. Those are the ones that don't do copy and paste in school.

Buhari is actually the ones giving this people the go ahead to come after small fishes like you guys because he's too chickenshiit to go after big time politicians for fear of being killed. It's why SARS harassment of youth hasn't stopped, it's bigger than what people know. Orders come from the toppest top.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Maldini213: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
grandstar:
The guy is right. Mompha was big time.

I thought Mompha was just a launderer of money for politicians but it seems that may not be right. He might have been into other things.

You're right

He doubles as money launderer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.