Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex (4215 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Tell her you don't want spending of cash as well

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by cooluzi: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:
She really smart lol cheesy grin
You wan chop nd run abi?
If you really love her then you should wait!!or better still pay her bride price!!
Don't turn her to second hand nd dump her later!!
you think >
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
you think >
Better don't let me start with you again
You think it was when i was still new on nairaland? Ask those account that were trolling me b4, they have stopped because i gave them hot hot,dnt quote me ever in your miserable life again!!
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by cooluzi: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Better don't let me start with you again
You think it was when i was still new on nairaland? Ask those account that were trolling me b4, they have stopped because i gave them hot hot,dnt quote me ever in your miserable life again!!
bit.ch chill im nt hear to stroll
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
bit.ch chill im nt hear to stroll
Lol no be only stroll grin grin
I was thinking you gonna start with your character again,i was already about to give you your size.
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by cooluzi: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol no be only stroll grin grin
I was thinking you gonna start with your character again,i was already about to give you your size.
whats your character,yeah i delibrately did that just becuz u acted childish and sissy tho you are sissy
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by dinodesmond(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Ladies with no sex of a thing and a guy will fall for that? Ask am,na angels dey Bleep am?

You have urges to do other things but you don't have urge to have sex and a guy will accept this?

There are tiny percentage of ladies that can tell me this.

Its possible op has never dated a cute and plump girl before so he has to thread carefully not to offend her.

My guy, pussy na pussy. Dont let her intimidate you except you are a sissy.
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
whats your character,yeah i delibrately did that just becuz u acted childish and sissy tho you are sissy
You just did that to get my attention!! They are many guys like you here also,that use trolling people to gain girl's attention!! Bt trust me that's not a wise way because you just gave her the impression that you a bully,verbally abusive,blackmailer,thats why it was easy to remember we once had a clash!!
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by cooluzi: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You just did that to get my attention!! They are many guys like you here also,that use trolling people to gain girl's attention!! Bt trust me that's not a wise way because you just gave her the impression that you a bully,verbally abusive,blackmailer,thats why it was easy to remember we once had a clash!!
u got it all wrong girl ,im never into you its just the way you acted with d insult was feeling like playing along which you cant compete with
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
u got it all wrong girl ,im never into you its just the way you acted with d insult was feeling like playing along which you cant compete with
I will just advice you to change your ways b4 it's too late!! If you think you can hide behind an anonymous account nd be trolling then you wrong not all people you can troll nd go Scott free!!
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by cooluzi: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I will just advice you to change your ways b4 it's too late!! If you think you can hide behind an anonymous account nd be trolling then you wrong not all people you can troll nd go Scott free!!
you troll me,i troll you ,scott free as in i dont understand you,nobody can do shit bruv,idk y u keep repeating dat shit you dont even know me ,should i dm you my location to meet up if you have the liver
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
you troll me,i troll you ,scott free as in i dont understand you,nobody can do shit bruv,idk y u keep repeating dat shit you dont even know me ,should i dm you my location to meet up if you have the liver
Lol who is your bro grin
Just mind your business
People like you only make mouth online!!
Asking i trolled you,who started it first?
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by cooluzi: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol who is your bro grin
Just mind your business
People like you only make mouth online!!
Asking i trolled you,who started it first?
you started it and i gave you what you deserve,you were rude and arrogant ,if you have liver lets share location and see who is making mouth becuz i can see u like making empty treat
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
you started it and i gave you what you deserve,you were rude and arrogant ,if you have liver lets share location and see who is making mouth becuz i can see u like making empty treat
Mumu cheesy always behaving like commando online bt sissy offline cheesy
Let me just leave your miserable self already
Just next time you see my post just Waka nd pass except you wanna be unfortunate!!
My last reply though!!
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by abbatoir(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Im talking about if she's a virgin!
You can spend on a virgin girl because you know she's keeping herself for you!!
Bt if she's sleeping with someone else nd denying you sex then it obvious she's just using you as mugu grin
God bless you for this statement girl
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Lamanii22(f): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Omar09:

At the bolded is a freaking lie.

It's not a lie.... Sex shouldn't be the basis of a relationship in the first place...

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Omar09(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

It's not a lie.... Sex shouldn't be the basis of a relationship in the first place...

So does money too.
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Lamanii22(f): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Omar09:

So does money too.

I'm not a money freak... But a lil gift and sweet nothings isn't a bad thing...
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Omar09(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

I'm not a money freak... But a lil gift and sweet nothings isn't a bad thing...

Okay. Suits ya.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Bbnaija: Angel Was Caught On Camera Touching Her Vagina (video) / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.