Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex (4196 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by supercase1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
... .. I have a hit on a new chick and I am currently partially happy why. My new babe say she no want Bleep!!!!!!!! Which kind wahala be dis na just I love u chat and chop money na I'm she wants do
Abeg nairalanders guys help a nigga how I if take enjoy this girl romantically as she say she no like sex!!!!!
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Ladylite: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
supercase1:
... .. I have a hit on a new chick and I am currently partially happy why. My new babe say she no want Bleep!!!!!!!! Which kind wahala be dis na just I love u chat and chop money na I'm she wants do
Abeg nairalanders guys help a nigga how I if take enjoy this girl romantically as she say she no like sex!!!!!
She knows you are only in it for sex. She wants you to truly love her. You are just there spending cash to get her cookie.

Grow and up your game.

8 Likes

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
She really smart lol cheesy grin
You wan chop nd run abi?
If you really love her then you should wait!!or better still pay her bride price!!
Don't turn her to second hand nd dump her later!!

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Omar09(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
supercase1:

Oga how you start with a girl is how you end it with her. I think you started on the wrong side. Since I don't have much details, it's best you let her be n move unto the next one.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by skylegend(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
my brother stop spending on her..

two cannot work together without an agreement.

maybe she is lying to you or maybe she is telling you the truth.

just make sure,she is not using you.for her own selfishness

if truly she is a virgin ,she will never like you spending on her..

Nigeria girls when they don't like a guy the first that comes to their mind is no sex and the want to use you as maga ..

just wake up if you the sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Newguyhere: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Homeboiy: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
And I believed her

I cry on your behalf
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Wolexdey(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
JESUS IS LORD... REPENT

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by AfroKnight: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
supercase1:

Ask yourself, do you like spending? No. So clear her like that too.

The relationship is still fresh and She’s already playing games.

Truth is, that girl no like you. She only agreed to date you cos she thought she could manipulate you for money. Better leave her.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by ItzSpartacuz: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Let her get comfortable with you first and besides, I'm guessing y'all just started the relationship so... Give her a freaking break man

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by bigpicture001: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Plz get far from her if by chance sh has ever had sex......u will regret it if otherwise u stick with her

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by seanjy4konji: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Stop spending on her... Show more love..

See if she will stay...

Stop spending on her.. Tell her you are now and introvert..

Only if she is a Virgin should you continue seeing her.. If she is not.. Just let her go and meet someone that is on her wavelength

Wise up

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by DenreleDave(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
supercase1:

She no want, she no want be that Bro.. Go codedruns, many ladies want sex
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by DenreleDave(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You wan chop nd run abi?
If you really love her then you should wait!!or better still pay her bride price!!

She should wait till they get married before she start chopping his money na

Before u insult me dear, I'm a broke niqqa..

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Tallesty1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
She wants sex like mad, just not with you

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by AstroG: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
supercase1:

Why not tell her that you no want make she chop ur mulla? Why the stress undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

She should wait till they get married before she start chopping his money na

Before u insult me dear, I'm a broke niqqa..
Lol it's funny how y'all compare money with dignity grin so because of 2k he probably spending on her literally means he deserves some choochie? Can't you give without expecting anything in return?
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by DenreleDave(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol it's funny how y'all compare money with dignity grin so because of 2k he probably spending on her literally means he deserves some choochie? Can't you give without expecting anything in return?

But what if another is spending notin on her but fucking her for free nko

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

But what if another is spending notin on her but fucking her for free nko
Im talking about if she's a virgin!
You can spend on a virgin girl because you know she's keeping herself for you!!
Bt if she's sleeping with someone else nd denying you sex then it obvious she's just using you as mugu grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by DenreleDave(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Bt if she's sleeping with someone else nd denying you sex then it obvious she's just using you as mugu grin

Sorry for the confusion.. We on same page
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
undecided
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by OmalichaJesus(f): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
If she doesn't want sex and sex is what you want, then give her space Biko.

So because u spend on her, u automatically expect her to be ur sex slave.

Oga she no force you to spend

No be by force to Bleep Biko

1 Like

Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Lamanii22(f): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
It's seem you've been friend zoned... It's more like friendship.. But if you truly love her, you can wait... Relationship shouldn't always be based on sex...
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You wan chop nd run abi?
Paying bride price is that straightforward??
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Originalsly: 2:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Guy..... this kind spending with expectations you should keep to yourself.... sing a mugu is not something to he proud of.
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Omar09(m): 3:15am On Oct 26, 2019
AstroG:

Why not tell her that you no want make she chop ur mulla? Why the stress undecided

As in eh. This thing simple. Not just mulla, time too. Cause my last relationship, I no spend shishi.. But na time I invest n it pained me I didn't get nada out of it.
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Omar09(m): 3:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Even devil is not aware of this lie. In fact he is in hunt for it so it can be added to his store house.
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Omar09(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Lamanii22:
It's seem you've been friend zoned... It's more like friendship.. But if you truly love her, you can wait... Relationship shouldn't always be based on sex...

At the bolded is a freaking lie.
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Make her want it by talking dirty, in a mature way
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Newboss(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Dump her and dodge that bullet
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Omar09:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Even devil is not aware of this lie. In fact he is in hunt for it so it can be added to his store house.
You can prove me wrong with fact nd stop shouting without claim!!!
Re: My Babe Says She Don't Want Sex by 24kmagic: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife / My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice / Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.