Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (77312 Views)

Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by anochuko01(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
and ur state is number what? u better shut that gutter u call mouth. unam ikot
E pain am die! grin

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by HowDareU: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
What level of debasement! Shame of the centuries! So, you don't have anything to offer but sex. What happen to your level of intellectualism? I tired for our Naija lady oh. Check my blog for all things safety and security: www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
franchasng:
Me I am proud of my sexy, hot female gender mhen, loving my new gender kissgrin

While our Calabar babes are waiting to finish them in Cali town, we Kano chicks are waiting for them at Kano and Abuja, they must vomit shocked grin
when did you suddenly grow a pussy?

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Wickedtruths: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Below is the full list of states and their HIV prevalence rate.
States
HIV prevalence (%)
Abia 2.1
Adamawa 1.2
Akwa Ibom 5.5
Anambra 2.4
Bauchi 0.5
Bayelsa 1.9
Benue 5.3
Borno 1.2
Cross River 2
Delta 1.9
Ebonyi 0.8
Edo 1.9
Ekiti 0.8
Enugu 2.0
Gombe 1.3
Imo 1.8
Jigawa 0.3
Kaduna 1.1
Kano 0.6
Katsina 0.3
Kebbi 0.6
Kogi 0.9
Kwara 1.0
Lagos 1.4
Nassarawa 2.0
Niger 0.7
Ogun 1.6
Ondo 1.1
Osun 0.9
Oyo 0.9
Plateau 1.6
Rivers 3.8
Sokoto 0.4
Taraba 2.9
Yobe 0.4
Zamfara 0.5
FCT 1.6
HIV prevalence rate according to Zones
Zones HIV prevalence (%)
South-South 3.1
South-East 1.9
South-West 1.2
North-Central 2.1
North-West 0.6
North-East 1.1

Funny guy. Listing alphabetically instead of according to prevalence.

No. 5 in Nigeria
Here is the source
https://paradisenews.ng/38071/cross-river-5th-hiv-prevalent-state

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
anochuko01:
E pain am die! grin
u shut up too
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by content208: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
pocohantas:

What of posts on rape, ritual killings, kidnapping, thuggery, fraud, terrorism...etc?

The vices that actually make earth inhabitable for we women grin

If you like, be onion in your next life. Who cares? Like y'all don't do worse. Nonsense and ingredients...

Will it also interest you, madam myopic analyst, that women are equally participating in those crimes you mentioned?

5 Likes

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wickedtruths:

No. 5 in Nigeria
Here is the source
https://paradisenews.ng/38071/cross-river-5th-hiv-prevalent-state
keep being obsessed about cross riverians.
you're obviously pained cos we rejected u from marrying our daughter cos you were too broke to pay her dowry.
sorry our daughters are held in high esteem and they are not as cheap as afonjas
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dey shld extend d gesture us dat r living in abuja too o

We sef na abrod we dey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by livebyday(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kalixx:
Sometimes I wonder what exactly makes up a typical african woman's brain.

If I talk now, they'll say I've come again, 'boys are misogynists' bla bla bla.

In the 21st century, look at all what grownup girls can gather to think about.

On Nairaland, Ive never seen a post involving a group of girls argue which is better between Vue.js or React.js, or whether jQuery will always remain relevant.

I've never seen an intellectual topic between ladies on what SQL injection is, what multi-threading, the importance of data-mining, how to scrape data etc.

The typical african woman's brain is so so dull and what is worse is they are so comfortable with it.

The other time it was the attention-seeking wh*re saying 'Beauty is the greatest asset of a woman'. That shows u how they think.

All they think of is 'breasst, nyansh, hair, wig, phone, camera, bleach, makeup, f*ck, sex, boyfriend' - then when they now grow old, they will go and sell pepper in the market. angry

Naija babes are a significant millstone to this country because many of them make up unskilled workforce and only look to offer their body for money either through fake relationships and marriage as well.

The best comment here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Horlami4u(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
See Nigeria future
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by htweet(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nigeria and sex related news these days is sickening!
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by amaks: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hahaha...these girls have humor sha.

But any girl who seriously does this lifestyle should pls get a life.
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by pweshboi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Isinweke:
Ekanborn, Irenborn and Etenborn
Dem go dey born born born born bom born

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Nowenuse: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kalixx:

On Nairaland, Ive never seen a post involving a group of girls argue which is better between Vue.js or React.js, or whether jQuery will always remain relevant.

I've never seen an intellectual topic between ladies on what SQL injection is, what multi-threading, the importance of data-mining, how to scrape data etc.

The typical african woman's brain is so so dull and what is worse is they are so comfortable with it.

The other time it was the attention-seeking wh*re saying 'Beauty is the greatest asset of a woman'. That shows u how they think.

All they think of is 'breasst, nyansh, hair, wig, phone, camera, bleach, makeup, f*ck, sex, boyfriend' - then when they now grow old, they will go and sell pepper in the market. angry

Naija babes are a significant millstone to this country because many of them make up unskilled workforce and only look to offer their body for money either through fake relationships and marriage as well.

The fault is from all of us including we the men.

Nigerian fathers and mothers raise their daughters to believe that the best thing they can achieve in life is a good husband and a succesful marriage.

The average Nigerian parents will be bored, uninterested and even pissed off when their daughter of 29 tells them about her career and how well she is doing in her new job and planning to acquire new skills to enhance her career........ But let that same daughter tell them that she met the son of so so and so who just came from abroad and he is interested in marrying her and they may come soon for the introduction.
Watch how that same parents will leap with joy and pat her for being a true daughter of her mother grin

Our women are a reflection of our culture. It is not their faults. Let us work on changing our culture.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by royalads: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
How guys are turned on by this caliber of ladies is way beyond me I swear down. Anyway, it will be like-minded dudes they will come for.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
SAMTOBIJU:
@pocohantas, is it that you are encouraging this ladies or saying what they are doing is good. We all have to come together from both genders to scold this people.

No, that is not what I am saying. I am saying, you guus are worse. So miss me on that "I am proud to be a man" bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wickedtruths:

No. 5 in Nigeria Here is the source https://paradisenews.ng/38071/cross-river-5th-hiv-prevalent-state
Check the date of your post and stop deceiving yourself
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by SoNature(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kalixx:

I don't think it's peculiar to Nigeria.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg once launched a project through the company to encourage Indian women to embrace IT like their male counterparts.

While it's good for a lady to be educated and exposed, a lot of this category of laides are very difficult to manage, especially when they are financially independent.

One of our major purposes in life, according to the Bible, is to multiply. And we need loyal ladies to build a good home

So, be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
SO THEY COME HERE TO "TRADE S..E..X FOR THE XMAS ?

It is well O!

After the s..e..x thing make una come tell us how the thing be like O !

Naija babes and their story these days !
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by content208: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
pocohantas:

95% men, less than 5 percent women.
Even the women will have more men in their team. Giving us 99% men.

What is the ratio of male to female prison?

Abeg, I want to be a woman in my next life. grin

Statistics without evidence. undecided
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Sirfemi: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
franchasng:
Me I am proud of my sexy, hot female gender mhen, loving my new gender kissgrin

While our Calabar babes are waiting to finish them in Cali town, we Kano chicks are waiting for them at Kano and Abuja, they must vomit shocked grin
And the first adjective that came to your brain was "sexy" thank God I'm a man
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by MedicH: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
What else can a Naija Babe of today be if not a hoe. Every other career path requires a lot of brains and unfortunately relaxer and hair drier na wicked combination for brain cells. If I have me way I no go like father a girl child.
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by omenka(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Calli girls though. They got game, make I no lie. grin grin grin

But we are retired though. smiley
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Happyguy201: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
this is why i dont blame Gracious west the porthacourt serial killer .
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Nowenuse: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
SoNature:

I don't think it's peculiar to Nigeria.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg once launched a project through the company to encourage Indian women to embrace IT like their male counterparts.

While it's good for a lady to be educated and exposed, a lot of this category of laides are very difficult to manage, especially when they are financially independent.

One of our major purposes in life, according to the Bible, is to multiple. And we need loyal ladies to build a good home

So, be careful what you wish for.

India is also a 3rd world country like Nigeria where women are groomed from childhood to please men. Women are taught to be better cooks than better Computer typists. Women are taught to be better home cleaners than critical thinkers.
It is a reflection of our culture.

Westerners & Chinese/East Asian people also had a similar culture in the past, but they succesful eradicated it through the industrial revolution and fight for women's rights.

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by EzekaUdene1: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
omenka:
Calli girls though. They got game, make I no lie. grin grin grin

But we are retired though. smiley
cry kiss

but you're still banging naa

btw
Amatarasha said you used and dumped her back in 2014/2015
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
MedicH:
What else can a Naija Babe of today be if not a hoe. Every other career path requires a lot of brains and unfortunately relaxer and hair drier na wicked combination for brain cells. If I have me way I no go like father a girl child.

See this one with his suit. You better grow a womb, you will be needing it to "father" that your desired male child. Abi na another person (well trained) daughter go born for an ignoramus like you?

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
pocohantas:

What of posts on rape, ritual killings, kidnapping, thuggery, fraud, terrorism...etc?

If you like, be onion in your next life. Who cares? Like y'all don't do worse. Nonsense and ingredients...
@pocohantas, is it that you are encouraging this ladies or saying what they are doing is good. We all have to come together from both genders to scold this people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by SoNature(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Angelfrost:
Tomorrow, their parents and kinsmen will write long list of demands for husbands to be, demanding heaven and earth... For damaged goods??!... Spits!!! undecided

Nobody is damaged goods

Those gurls are very beautiful

The first girl's brezz looks succulent grin grin grin
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by centboy123456(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kalixx:

bro u said it all that how Nigerians girls are all they want you to do for u to fee them morning and night without adding any value to your life I just trie for them

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by centboy123456(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
pocohantas:

I know ur type All u think about is 'breasst, nyansh, hair, wig, phone, camera, bleach, makeup, f*ck, sex, boyfriend' - then when they now grow old, they will go to church to church to pary for one fo+ol to come and marry them Nigerians girls are very useless] I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.