Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (77319 Views)

Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
MedicH:
What else can a Naija Babe of today be if not a hoe. Every other career path requires a lot of brains and unfortunately relaxer and hair drier na wicked combination for brain cells. If I have me way I no go like father a girl child.
You don't want to father a female child but their mother will be someone else's daughter, right? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by MedicH: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
destinyy23:
You don't want to father a female child but their mother will be someone else's daughter, right? Keep deceiving yourself.

I can manage the mother.
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Awoo88: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
these ones no bi Calabar. them bi PH children
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Manasir(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
fairfora:
Nigeria, mama africa, see your shindrend cry
Nothing musa nogo see for gate
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Goel: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nowenuse:

India is also a 3rd world country like Nigeria where women are groomed from childhood to please men. Women are taught to be better cooks than better Computer typists. Women are taught to be better home cleaners than critical thinkers.
It is a reflection of our culture.

Westerners & Chinese/East Asian people also had a similar culture in the past, but they succesful eradicated it through the industrial revolution and fight for women's rights.
The degree matters. This culture is still prevalent in smaller degrees in Asia Pacific and higher degrees in and higher degrees in Africa & middle east. India definitely has higher instances of it than West and East Asia but lower than Africa and middle east.

And stop using this "third world" tag as a symbol of poverty. Third World refers to the nations which were allies of neither side during cold war. Case is different that most of us were poor.
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by abbatoir(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
OkCornel:
The moral compass of certain people might be irreversibly broken.

> Yahoo boys
> Fraudstors on the pulpit
> Runs girls
> Drug abuse among the youths

And now this thrash up there.

Something is definitely flawed with the human nature. Especially in countries where illiteracy and ignorance reigns supreme...
Bro. You are addressing the fundamental issues..Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by SmartDave(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Fryzi:
I heard sex is very cheap in calabar. How true is that? I'm asking for a friend that wants to relocate

Sharrap...na that one u go hear.

U never hear, Benue, kwale n Asaba(Delta) Abeokuta and Owerri girls
Even in Jo's...if you never hear story or experience am then shut your trap. You still be boy.
If you have been to these places you'll understand.
Indomie generation....
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by princfred(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
What else can they offer if not sex?
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by JavaKonjo: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Get Real....Can you not see they are just messing about ?
MUMU's FULL EVERY WHERE !!!

Gucciblog:
Calabar ladies reveal their plans for abroad-based men coming to Nigeria for Christmas.

In a video making rounds online, the ladies could be seen, saying all sort of derogatory words to girls and wives who would be expecting their boyfriends and husbands respectively who are in foreign countries.

The message they passed is really a wake up call for other ladies out there in expectant of their men.

Watch The Video Below

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/calabar-girls-reveal-their-plans-this-christmas-for-abroad-based-nigerian-men/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjUQQGFV22k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by OkCornel(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
abbatoir:

Bro. You are addressing the fundamental issues..Bravo!

Thanks bro smiley
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Firstcitizen: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lemme coman buy ma tiketii grin grin grin
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Legendguru: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by anochuko01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
u shut up too
bloody EmptyCoconutHead like You!
I dey 8 miles, comman beat megrin
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by micxwell(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kalixx:
Sometimes I wonder what exactly makes up a typical african woman's brain.

If I talk now, they'll say I've come again, 'boys are misogynists' bla bla bla.

In the 21st century, look at all what grownup girls can gather to think about.

On Nairaland, Ive never seen a post involving a group of girls argue which is better between Vue.js or React.js, or whether jQuery will always remain relevant.

I've never seen an intellectual topic between ladies on what SQL injection is, what multi-threading, the importance of data-mining, how to scrape data etc.

The typical african woman's brain is so so dull and what is worse is they are so comfortable with it.

The other time it was the attention-seeking wh*re saying 'Beauty is the greatest asset of a woman'. That shows u how they think.

All they think of is 'breasst, nyansh, hair, wig, phone, camera, bleach, makeup, f*ck, sex, boyfriend' - then when they now grow old, they will go and sell pepper in the market. angry

Naija babes are a significant millstone to this country because many of them make up unskilled workforce and only look to offer their body for money either through fake relationships and marriage as well.
And that's why our music artists will continue to objectify woman.. Sex is far cheaper than salt nowadays undecided

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by swedbase(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
pocohantas:

What of posts on rape, ritual killings, kidnapping, thuggery, fraud, terrorism...etc?

The vices that actually make earth inhabitable for we women grin

If you like, be onion in your next life. Who cares? Like y'all don't do worse. Nonsense and ingredients...

Are you the one in your profile picture?
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Funny guy. Listing alphabetically instead of according to prevalence.

No. 5 in Nigeria
Here is the source
https://paradisenews.ng/38071/cross-river-5th-hiv-prevalent-state

Audio stats. From the Caliphate
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by notoriousbabe: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mynd44 why you come dey squeeze your face now?
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

[s]Below is the full list of states and their HIV prevalence rate.
States
HIV prevalence (%)
Abia 2.1
Adamawa 1.2
Akwa Ibom 5.5
Anambra 2.4
Bauchi 0.5
Bayelsa 1.9
Benue 5.3
Borno 1.2
Cross River 2
Delta 1.9
Ebonyi 0.8
Edo 1.9
Ekiti 0.8
Enugu 2.0
Gombe 1.3
Imo 1.8
Jigawa 0.3
Kaduna 1.1
Kano 0.6
Katsina 0.3
Kebbi 0.6
Kogi 0.9
Kwara 1.0
Lagos 1.4
Nassarawa 2.0
Niger 0.7
Ogun 1.6
Ondo 1.1
Osun 0.9
Oyo 0.9
Plateau 1.6
Rivers 3.8
Sokoto 0.4
Taraba 2.9
Yobe 0.4
Zamfara 0.5
FCT 1.6
HIV prevalence rate according to Zones
Zones HIV prevalence (%)
South-South 3.1
South-East 1.9
South-West 1.2
North-Central 2.1
North-West 0.6
North-East 1.1[/s]
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by sukar886: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
na wahoo.... prostitute everywhere
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by chijokz(m): 2:53am On Oct 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
Bros J... U sure say these ladies join the people wey u die ontop cross for.
My brother you no go kill person with laughter grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by chijokz(m): 3:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Kalixx:
Sometimes I wonder what exactly makes up a typical african woman's brain.

If I talk now, they'll say I've come again, 'boys are misogynists' bla bla bla.

In the 21st century, look at all what grownup girls can gather to think about.

On Nairaland, Ive never seen a post involving a group of girls argue which is better between Vue.js or React.js, or whether jQuery will always remain relevant.

I've never seen an intellectual topic between ladies on what SQL injection is, what multi-threading, the importance of data-mining, how to scrape data etc.

The typical african woman's brain is so so dull and what is worse is they are so comfortable with it.

The other time it was the attention-seeking wh*re saying 'Beauty is the greatest asset of a woman'. That shows u how they think.

All they think of is 'breasst, nyansh, hair, wig, phone, camera, bleach, makeup, f*ck, sex, boyfriend' - then when they now grow old, they will go and sell pepper in the market. angry

Naija babes are a significant millstone to this country because many of them make up unskilled workforce and only look to offer their body for money either through fake relationships and marriage as well.
You're not far from the truth. However there are quite a number Tech savvy Naija babes I've had technical and intellectual conversations with both in person or in forums that don't identify as 'Slay Queens'. These are the kind of ladies we both want to associate with.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by skales67(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Even when we don't care about the topic we rush for Ftc and first page let this attitude end with 2019. Only those with resonable things concerning the topic should get first page

To the issue on ground they are just joking you people should not be quick to pass judgment but they got what they wanted now they've trended and look at the many verified accounts reasoning their matter. Exposure unlocked

But my brothers I no understand una at all oh, I am a handsome man with potentials why do I need millions and plenty talk and promises to woo a girl? For something me and her will enjoy? In fact it is the man that is doing 90% of the work the girl just has to show up that's all.
So why will you call a girl cheap because she fell for your advances without much stress isn't that how it is supposed to be? The self esteem of many boys on nairaland is damaged so much so that a girl will fall for young, handsome, neat, educated, well spoken guy, tall, dark, handsome with small money and alot of potentials yet you the mumu man she fell for will open your smelling mouth and call her cheap. YOU ARE A MUMU MAN!

Ladies I blame you people for dating such fellows only follow responsible RIVERS MEN all these other men no be am

So in your 10kobo mind, it is only RIVERS MEN that are responsible? With their militancy, cultism and hotel murders, they are responsible?

Your head must be full of poo instead of a brain
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by skales67(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Below is the full list of states and their HIV prevalence rate.
States
HIV prevalence (%)
Abia 2.1
Adamawa 1.2
Akwa Ibom 5.5
Anambra 2.4
Bauchi 0.5
Bayelsa 1.9
Benue 5.3
Borno 1.2
Cross River 2
Delta 1.9
Ebonyi 0.8
Edo 1.9
Ekiti 0.8
Enugu 2.0
Gombe 1.3
Imo 1.8
Jigawa 0.3
Kaduna 1.1
Kano 0.6
Katsina 0.3
Kebbi 0.6
Kogi 0.9
Kwara 1.0
Lagos 1.4
Nassarawa 2.0
Niger 0.7
Ogun 1.6
Ondo 1.1
Osun 0.9
Oyo 0.9
Plateau 1.6
Rivers 3.8
Sokoto 0.4
Taraba 2.9
Yobe 0.4
Zamfara 0.5
FCT 1.6
HIV prevalence rate according to Zones
Zones HIV prevalence (%)
South-South 3.1
South-East 1.9
South-West 1.2
North-Central 2.1
North-West 0.6
North-East 1.1

Where did you get this fallacious statistics from?
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2019
skales67:

Where did you get this fallacious statistics from?
Information is power
Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Toseenlove: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Powersurge:
When people are poor they find ways out. It's cause and effect impoverish people today and wait for the consequences in 10 years time: robbery, kidnapping, prostitution, child labour etc. A soldier told a story about how Fulani women in the N.E will give out there girls to them for 500 and 1k.

To get a graduate for sex anywhere in Nigeria (even the ones covering head) is as cheap as 3-5k. And in in less than 30 minutes they are with you.

if you say I am lying it means you are still a child. and I don't have time for tantrum with children.

I feel for people who still has Hope In this Nation.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by Fryzi(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2019
SmartDave:

Sharrap...na that one u go hear.

U never hear, Benue, kwale n Asaba(Delta) Abeokuta and Owerri girls
Even in Jo's...if you never hear story or experience am then shut your trap. You still be boy.
If you have been to these places you'll understand.
Indomie generation....
Why all d insults? Because I say my mind? Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.